Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
Is she offering the £5.66 price again?

Incidentally I can't see why there isn't option where you can alter the price from dollars to pounds (Or Euros if you are in the EU), so you knew exactly what you was paying before joining.

Just saying

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 14:36 by lovebabes56.)
14-10-2018 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

You end up paying less when its in dollars but if you want to pay £20 instead of $20 for example go ahead lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-10-2018 14:47
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(14-10-2018 14:30 )Charlemagne Wrote:  To celebrate Lucy & Dannii leaving she's got an offer on

[Image: image-F7CF_5BC343FA.jpg]

Tell them to update us as to how their careers are going after a year off TV...

That will be the acid test.
14-10-2018 14:54
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(13-10-2018 21:22 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have a sneaky suspicion that St66 will attempt to several things in the coming days: -
1) They will ban personal phones on set
2) they will employ a hacker to shut down all the girls accounts
3) they will fine any girls that mentions their OF fans account in any call and suspends them for a week

The second would almost certainly mean a prison sentence, such is the seriousness with which hacking is regarded these days.

The third would be pointless and self-defeating, because Studio 66 would be reducing the value of their intended 30% share.
14-10-2018 15:00
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

(12-10-2018 12:32 )Rake Wrote:  How much money does a babe who does OF from scratch with no TV exposure typically make?

I subscibed to Gemma McCourt's page the other month - https://onlyfans.com/uncensored

She had around 2200 subscribers at that point. When you add in tips, selling private vids, etc. I reckon she'd be earning up to $30k a month.
14-10-2018 15:23
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

(14-10-2018 13:35 )Robot Devil Wrote:  After trudging through the demented world that is Twitter I found Becky Roberts' page, and she's put up a couple of pics of her on the bed. None of the accompanying text refers to 66 at all. It's all "Look at me in satin on my OnlyFans" So, no, she's not even promoting 66 WHILE she's on air! ZERO mentions.

A decent proportion of Stacey Robyn's OF content are photos/vids that have been taken in the S66 studio.
14-10-2018 15:24
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Linsey Dawn Mackenzie should've been looking to start a union against her employers, not us. LOL.
14-10-2018 16:03
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

The sitution the channels find themselves in with OnlyFans, which must be really eating into their profits, has basically come about because they didn't know that OnlyFans was going to become so successful, because nobody anticipated that.

It's easy to be wise with the benefit of hindsight, and say that the channels shouldn't have allowed OnlyFans to become so big, but who has ever posted a prediction in this forum saying that the channels would end up competing with their own girls?

I see that HEX!T is saying it now, and he's right, but all the channels can do at this point is decide how exactly they are going to address an issue which has already spiralled out of control. How can they try and put the genie back in the bottle?

Of course with the benefit of hindsight they should have considered banning girls from using Onlyfans some time ago, before it became as successful as it is, but then hindsight is always a wonderful thing.

Some people posting in this thread are apparently under the impression that Babestation have successfully addresssed the problem by starting their very own Fans product, but in reality I feel this is unlikely to be true.

Not only has Dannii Harwood left, because she doesn't need Babestation anymore, but Alice fails to turn up for all the shifts Babestation have given her recently, but nevertheless still finds time to update and promote her OnlyFans.

In the longer run, will BS Fans allow Babestation to 'take back control' as the brexiteers say, or is it a case of too little too late? One thing you can be certain of, they will be watching the current developments at Studio 66 with great interest.

Is the 30% slice the answer? At the moment it seems that Studio 66 girls promote OnlyFans to their callers, and can then offer various services through OnlyFans, including sex chat, and cut Studio 66 out of the picture completely.

The 30% slice at least prevents the girls from bypassing Studio 66 completely, as the channel will still get paid whatever, so to Studio 66 it is no doubt some kind of solution to the problem, even if not a perfect one.

Perhaps they could have taken a different route and simply decided to only give shifts in future to girls who don't have OnlyFans? Or perhaps they think the 30% slice could be lucrative enough to make that the preferred way forward?

Of course the girls will be upset to say the least at being asked to give up 30% of their OnlyFans earnings, but as others have asked in this thread how much earnings would they have anyway if they weren't trading on their TV fame?

The Studio 66 girls are always going to promote OnlyFans to their callers, so what is a reasonable slice of the OnlyFans income for Studio 66 to take? And is the 30% cut from the 80% the girls get or from the 100% total revenue figure?

If Studio 66 stick to their guns and most of the girls end up complying because they realise that much of their OnlyFans cash derives from their TV exposure, then it will be interesting to see what Babestation decide to do.
14-10-2018 16:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I think the girls are pissed about them cutting the webcam share as well. so basically taking money off them in webcam revenue share and then saying oh we want 30% of your onlyfans as well was never going to go down well especially as a 25% difference between S66 and BS rates

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-10-2018 16:34
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

An interesting post above. Now let's look at this from another angle.

Question: (Taking in mind the girls who have OF accounts) who have not appeared on the dayshows (not the early ones) over the last 3 days when all this blew up. Answer: None

Question: Would any of these same girls, both established and relatively new, give 30% of their outside earnings to a contractor to continue to earn there. (Possible) Answer: None

Question: Does s66 actually know each and every girl who earns even a cent at OF. Answer: Maybe not (until that info was apparently served up on a plate by a post in this topic)

Question: Would a channel be so bloody-minded as to, potentially, commit suicide by risking a mass exodus by this seemingly draconian measure: Answer: Hardly.

So standing back what do we have ?

True that one girl has left. Could the channel have sacrificed her for the greater good. A warning to others not to over-step. By all means earn from outside but not promote and certainly not use studio resources/contact for ones own benefit.

And I must ask this even if they knew all the girls with OF accounts. Did they actually send these emails or just make use of people who think they are in the know to kick up the fuss and simply make the girls think.
14-10-2018 16:50