Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Mikki B (Mikayla Bayliss) - Studio 66 Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)
Yes she finished when she was really hotting up, but an encouraging night nonetheless. I look forward to her next night appearance. Heart
11-07-2019 04:58
Find all posts by this user
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2019 04:58 )marlowe Wrote:  Yes she finished when she was really hotting up, but an encouraging night nonetheless. I look forward to her next night appearance. Heart

Mikki performance was spot on last night. Right balance between pervcam and main cam and as others have said was comfortable with her boobs out.
Keep it up Mikki......
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 09:33 by geoffh.)
11-07-2019 09:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Mikki was very good last night, especially in her final stint when she was fully topless wearing just her black thong & boots.

Hope she’s going to be like she was last night on her future nightshows/tease shows

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-07-2019 12:15
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Excellent from Mikayla. The reason she finished earlier than advertised, according to what she said on the mic at the end, is that she had gone through from 9:00 without taking a break.
11-07-2019 16:12
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

Unfortualty mikki b wasnt that great last night, yes she looked and is stunning and full of sex appeal, but as someone who watched from 10pm till she left at 2:30am.

She did have her moments and when she did she was great but these were too and far between whilst it wasnt an awful show to main it could have been so much better.

It was very perve cam driven performance, a lot of the time she was laid on the sofa/bench with cam in between her legs and if and when she did move it was on the sofa, she only stood up once which was about 1am ish for about 5 mins then cam came back on and she went back to that, as rammy made a point in another thread and hes right that yes if mikki has got people there she has to cater to them, but it can be done without being disrespectful to main cam which i though she was last night, numerous times she was on a call and she kept looking and typing in chat, tou could say that the callers were also in perve and fair point but some.of them wasnt, which brings the debate of who does a girl focus cam or caller, for me as she was on tv i believe (please correct me if I'm.wrong) then tv callers and main csm have to be priority and perve cam second otherwise just make s66 a cam site and be done with it, there just has to be a better balance of main cam to perve especially on night shows where a babe is expected to do and move so much more to tease and entice guys into calling and perve.

As for the topless and boobs out, yes she had her boobs out most of the night but barley hanging out of her bra and yes this is more than shes done before, however she only went fully topless with 10 mins to go.and spent most of that time either back to main cam and covering them.with her knees as she tidy her stuff on floor getting ready to.go.

This was mikkis arguably show but far from.what we saw form.paige, emile and sophie etc and hopefully if she does more she can continue improve, me personally I dont think she will but if she proves me wrong then good on her and well get a great show from her.

Overall was it a horrible bad night from her no not at all, but for me it could have been so much better and overwhelming positive like paige, emile sophie did last week, maybe that will come from mikki we'll see.

Some.might agree, some.might not these are just my opinions on what mikki did last nignt if you liked it great but it could have been better for me.
11-07-2019 16:50
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Man oh man some are hard to please no matter what!! I realise I have been vocal about the 'demise' of the night time shows recently, but bearing in mind Mikki is a daytime girl doing a tease hour - or as with last night a few hours tease - I am not sure you can criticise her at all. Panties lowered more than once (wouldn't you have killed to have been that tattoo artist??), and apparently the all - important 'nip slips' as well. A few could actually learn a thing or two for their stints (tease and most notably nights) from Mikki's appearances!!
11-07-2019 19:20
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

It wasnt a tease show it was a night show she called it that herself, some Fair points and maybe I'm being harsh but other day girls like the ones I've stated did far better then mikki as well as doing their day shift before hand she came in and started at 9pm.
11-07-2019 19:39
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2019 19:39 )Bair5tow Wrote:  It wasnt a tease show it was a night show she called it that herself, some Fair points and maybe I'm being harsh but other day girls like the ones I've stated did far better then mikki as well as doing their day shift before hand she came in and started at 9pm.

Fair enough, but maybe mikki has seen some of the posts many of us have made about how we would appreciate a 'change-up' from the normal naked come what may or TOAT at the stroke of 10 o'clock - great if she is doing just that. It might actually just be that she is staying within her own comfort zone as she has every right to do!!
11-07-2019 19:47
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

Fair enough and any complaints I've had have not been about her willingness or not to get naked but her lack of movement and catering to perve cam and the expense of a good night show full of movement eroticness and teasing she can do that amazingly but not when glued to sofa or.tied down with perve cam
11-07-2019 19:58
IrishBabeLover Offline
Apprentice Poster

Mikayla looking sexy tonight
19-07-2019 23:29
Thread Closed