gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Lola (Naughty Lola) Xpanded Nightshow

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lola (Naughty Lola) Xpanded Nightshow
Lola carried on being on great form last night as well as looking incredibly sexy in her lingerie as her lovely natural breasts jiggled away Heart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023 13:26 by Rammyrascal.)
10-01-2023 13:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

I'm showing some appreciation for Lola, who often gets bumped down to the second page behind other night babes.

I love her penchant for sheer barely black tights that she wears with most of her outfits, and the way she wiggles her toes under those dark reinforcements!!

I might not favour the clumpy boots she also likes to wear, but the thought of her wearing those all day before allowing me to savour her sweaty nylon soles with my nose and tongue drives me wild. Tongue
27-01-2023 10:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Always loved Lola on nights as she always looks stunning in whatever she wears and never has a bad night

Last night was no exception. Lola looked stunning & was on excellent form throughout the night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-01-2023 17:29
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(27-01-2023 10:28 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  I'm showing some appreciation for Lola, who often gets bumped down to the second page behind other night babes.

I love her penchant for sheer barely black tights that she wears with most of her outfits, and the way she wiggles her toes under those dark reinforcements!!

I might not favour the clumpy boots she also likes to wear, but the thought of her wearing those all day before allowing me to savour her sweaty nylon soles with my nose and tongue drives me wild. Tongue

Seconded. I too have appreciation for Lola and her penchant for nylons & tights (& like the design of them often where there is an opening over the crotch regionTongue). I love her naughty demeanour, especially when she bends over and wiggles her delectable arse - which of course looks especially good when naughty Lola is wearing her naughty nylons.

||||||||
27-01-2023 22:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Excellent to see Lola back on nights last night. She looked stunning in her black lingerie and was incredibly sexy including her lovely natural assets jiggling away & bent over with her magnificent arse gyrating away Heart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-03-2023 13:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Lola was on again last night & again she was looking stunning in her lingerie plus was incredibly hot including her lovely natural assets jiggled away & bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-03-2023 14:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good to see Lola back on Xpanded last night. She looked beautiful in her lingerie and was incredibly sexy as her lovely natural assets jiggled away

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-03-2023 14:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very filthy nightshow from Lola last night as she looked incredible sexy in her lingerie & outfits including her lovely natural assets jiggling awayHeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-03-2023 12:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good to see Lola on last night. She looked incredibly hot in her lingerie & outfits and was very filthy

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-03-2023 15:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A very good nightshow from Lola last night as she looked very sexy in her lingerie & outfits plus her lovely natural assets jiggled away & bent over showing off her magnificent arse

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-03-2023 11:58

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles