babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

RE: The Pad - Chat & Discussion
Its all bollocks really. I assume they are covered by law because it says they cannot guarentee connection to an on screen babe. I got screwed once by this trying to call Alex Adams
08-11-2010 20:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

who is on today? the webstream is still down, 15hrs now

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
10-11-2010 09:23
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

(10-11-2010 09:23 )bigguy01 Wrote:  who is on today? the webstream is still down, 15hrs now

on the Early Bird this Morning is Alexa and Tiffany

Sammie is on the Pad Later
10-11-2010 09:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

the stream is back after about 17hrs. loving sammie and alex's outfits.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
10-11-2010 11:40
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

what an Amazing line up on the Pad today with Sammie, Evelynn and Alexa all on.
10-11-2010 12:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mancub Offline
Posting Machine

(10-11-2010 12:25 )theone1986 Wrote:  what an Amazing line up on the Pad today with Sammie, Evelynn and Alexa all on.
Dannii is also back at 4pm this afternoon

twitter @DarrenMPhotos
http://www.danniiharwood.net
http://www.misskittylea.com - new websites coming very soon...
http://www.samanthabuxton.com

They Live will not obey, they will not conform, they will not marry and reproduce, they will not consume, they will not watch television and they will not sleep. THEY WILL LIVE!
10-11-2010 12:29
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

For me, The Pad is miles ahead of the other daytime shows. In fact, I'd even say that these days I prefer watching/calling The Pad more than the nighttime shows. Such an awesome roster they have. Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 14:01 by Chilly.)
10-11-2010 13:59
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(10-11-2010 13:59 )Chilly Wrote:  For me, The Pad is miles ahead of the other daytime shows. In fact, I'd even say that these days I prefer watching/calling The Pad more than the nighttime shows. Such an awesome roster they have. Smile

Agreed. The closest would probably be Elite's night roster but even then The Pad >>>>>> Elite Nights.

Fernanda alone makes the Pad better but when you add in Dannii, Lynsey and Sammie P then it's game over.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
10-11-2010 14:12
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

The day shows the past few days have superior to the night shows, with The Pad leading today by some margin. Alexa and Sammie have both been sensational, and Evelynn is putting on her usual goodness. Cara Brett is putting on a much better performance today than her last show, but even she can't distract me from watching The Pad. The girls, camera work sets/lighting etc are all excellent, get rid of the tit tape and it will be perfect Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-11-2010 14:22
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

There was an open mic until a few minutes ago on 959, Alexa had a foot caller which was quite good, but the next caller must have been one of her regulars as they just had a normal chat (not that anything else is allowed on daytime, of course Big Grin).

What was interesting was hearing the producer, apart from playing music in the studio (a pet peeve of mine annoyed) he seemed pretty on the ball; keeping the girls informed of their queue lengths (4 is good, apparently), getting the girls on the mic when they had the chance, and getting his assistant to move the camera when needed. He also had to tell Sammie she was going a bit far (twice!). Aside from occasionally telling the girls their call stats or telling them to reign it in, he didn't talk to them at all, which is something other producers need to do (yes, I'm looking at you Babestation).

And to paraphrase Krill Liberator, too many brackets? Cool

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 16:39 by iloveMegan.)
10-11-2010 16:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV