Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

RE: BS Xtra
(25-11-2009 13:32 )Chico Wrote:  I agree that Daryl is the best at presenting, I really think she is good enough to do more "legitimate" work were she leave the phone sex shows.

Defo, I know she wants to get into radio presenting as well, then you could wake up to Daryl Morgan in the morning lol.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
25-11-2009 13:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

And so last night it was send us a picture of your cock yet again. Dunno if anyone else has noticed but I am sure in the main it is the same names night after night who are sending their pictures in which must be costing them a fortune.
Brainless, perhaps, foolhardy certainly as I would not put it past Cellcast to put the pics up on a gay website-Now that would be hilarious and serve the knob-posers right!Smile
Trouble is this obviously brings in revenue at £3 a time compared to £1.50 pm on the phones/texts for cellcast, so cannot see them dropping it anytime soon.
Personally I would be happier if they would return to just reading texts and relying on the presenters banter to generate more calls/texts. Obviously the number of picture messages are going to have to take a nose dive for that to become a reality.
26-11-2009 08:45
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont mind the sending pics in of the cocks as the babes reaction to them are hilarious. just think they do it for too long before reading texts by which time the babes the person was sending a text to has gone on the beds

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-11-2009 17:13
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

This is true. I finally got one read out, but it over an hour to hit screen, and Camilla wasn't on by then. It's quite irritating, as the girls say they'e going to start reading them out in so many minutes time, so text in now. I know there's going to be lots, but its still annoying that you think it'll get through but you end up waiting ages and then it misses the intended!!!!

The whole show us your cock is getting a tad boring, only saved my the reactions of some the girls - priceless! What would be nice is if they varied it to other things, like show us your tattoos, piercings, faces, etc. it would still make money, so not sure why cellcast seem intent on knobs.

Oh wait - it's a legal way of showing yourself to sexy ladies!!! Silly me!!!!

That and I suppose it's tit for tat, given we see them pretty much naked...

What was that?
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 19:53 by Golgathor.)
26-11-2009 19:47
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

I don't understand why it has to be done in blocks ie 10 mins of photos then some texts

why not be more relaxed couple of texts then photo comes in then back to a text or what ever order they come in
27-11-2009 21:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I think it's probably because of the need to vet what comes in. It must be easier to do that in batches, alternating between texts and pics.
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2009 21:41 by vila.)
27-11-2009 21:41
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

I am seriously getting pissed of with the pictures now, finished work last night and turned on xtra to see Daryl just coming on, so I thought cool I'll send her a nice text like I always do, but it was just pictures for almost an hour then she said we're gonna read out some texts, we got lots, so I thought oh good mine should get read out as it's for her and I sent it early, uh uh, anon after anon lots of texts for girls who werent on tv, so basically really texts that made no sense or were relevent, then paige came on and suddenly paige and daryl texts came thru, i'm like WTF?, where's my fuking text?, then they couldnt show all the texts that had been sent, thats crap, how come some people got there's up on screen straight away?. It really puts me of texting the show, I hate being ripped off and charged.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
29-11-2009 22:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

You're not the only one...

(29-11-2009 22:22 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  I am seriously getting pissed of with the pictures now, finished work last night and turned on xtra to see Daryl just coming on, so I thought cool I'll send her a nice text like I always do, but it was just pictures for almost an hour then she said we're gonna read out some texts, we got lots, so I thought oh good mine should get read out as it's for her and I sent it early, uh uh, anon after anon lots of texts for girls who werent on tv, so basically really texts that made no sense or were relevent, then paige came on and suddenly paige and daryl texts came thru, i'm like WTF?, where's my fuking text?, then they couldnt show all the texts that had been sent, thats crap, how come some people got there's up on screen straight away?. It really puts me of texting the show, I hate being ripped off and charged.
29-11-2009 22:28
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Simple solution - stop txting

That way, you stop feeling like you've been cheated and they'll possibly start focusing on txts more if they realise their quantity of txts are down Wink

But if you txt in you kinda take the risk of it not being shown

29-11-2009 22:34
Golgathor Offline
Last of the DragonWolves

Sorry Sooky, but I don't think the volume of texts will decrease, as people will always text in asking the girls to get their boobs out, show their asses, kiss, etc.. Most of the time, the texts aren't even directed at anyone in particular, they just tell the girls to do something, knowing that whoever is on screen will do it. A little exploitative, perhaps Huh

It's a shame, as bsx is a great platform to see who the girls are - as Reede put it the other night, we get to know them a bit better, as they are people afterall. Babestation as a whole feels warmer than the other channels due to bsx, which is great, as I think the girls deserve to be treated as more than 'sex objects'. *spit* Sorry, don't like that phrase; feels horrible...

One solution is to text when it's quiet - my one that got read out was sent in on a Wednesday morning, so week nights (no surprise, really) seem quieter; ok, so it took nearly 2 hours to be read out, but at least it was read out!! Wink

What was that?
30-11-2009 22:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV