clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat
Well I don't know how she does it, yesterday working from 12 noon til 23:00 last night. And now on again at 05:30 this morning. Surprised

I'm glad I don't work for Elite. Makes them sound like slave drivers. I quite expect to see a guy wearing jack boots and a whip, carrying a bunch of keys to lock the girls back in their cells after their shift is over.

All I can say, is the poor lass is going to have a serious case of red eye, by the end of her shift.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 07:12 by aceman65.)
15-02-2010 07:11
Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I think she's trying to break Dannie's world record shift from last week on 960.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
15-02-2010 07:16
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat
(15-02-2010 07:16 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  I think she's trying to break Dannie's world record shift from last week on 960.

My humble apologies for going slightly off-topic, but how long was this World - Record shift, may I ask Colbert…?
15-02-2010 07:31
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(15-02-2010 07:11 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well I don't know how she does it, yesterday working from 12 noon til 23:00 last night. And now on again at 05:30 this morning. Surprised

I'm glad I don't work for Elite. Makes them sound like slave drivers. I quite expect to see a guy wearing jack boots and a whip, carrying a bunch of keys to lock the girls back in their cells after their shift is over.

All I can say, is the poor lass is going to have a serious case of red eye, by the end of her shift.

(15-02-2010 07:16 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  I think she's trying to break Dannie's world record shift from last week on 960.

Sammie is certainly challenging Dannie's mega-stint the other weekend. So she finishes work at 11pm and says she's too full of energy for her own good and so probably manages a few hours sleep before going back to the studio. A 10am start on the Pad or even midday would seem fair and reasonable compared to a 5.30am start. Sammie is young and full of energy but this is over-working a performer in my view.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
15-02-2010 07:32
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

What a lovely surprise to see Sammie gracing our screens again this morning.Big Grin
She was on Elite till 11pm last night and here she is again at 5.30 am looking as fresh as a coat of new paint. This is one coat of paint im sure most of us wouldn't mind watching dry...or should that be get moisterHuh
Isn't she just stunningHeart

Why me?
15-02-2010 07:57
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(15-02-2010 07:32 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Sammie is certainly challenging Dannie's mega-stint the other weekend. So she finishes work at 11pm and says she's too full of energy for her own good and so probably manages a few hours sleep before going back to the studio. A 10am start on the Pad or even midday would seem fair and reasonable compared to a 5.30am start. Sammie is young and full of energy but this is over-working a performer in my view.

I was to understand that there was a legal minimum of ten hours between shifts…? I presume this legislation is either outdated or Élite are in some way exempt…?

Does anyone know…?

UPDATE:- 07.06/20 Samantha just drank something out of those large white cups a lot of the day-girls seem to use frequently… I sure hope it was strong black coffee…
15-02-2010 08:07
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Think we all agree Sammie is the girl of the moment, and her moment is now but lets not have her over exposed and burnt out, we want her gracing our screens for quite some time yet!
Doubt if i could ever run out of superlatives to describe this beautiful, vibrant young lady.Heart

Why me?
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 17:49 by ickle.)
15-02-2010 08:10
adam13 Offline
Senior Poster

Sammie is so sexy. She has the perfect mix of being the most amazingly cute and pretty lady i have ever seen as well as having the sexy side we have all seen on the night shows that she has done. I have said this before lol but i have recently completely fallen for this lady, her eyes draw me in like no other lady i have seen and her smile is soo sexy the way her eyes narrow at the same time. Can you tell that i like sammie by any chance? Keep up the amazing work sammie HeartHeartHeart
15-02-2010 12:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-02-2010 12:35 )adam13 Wrote:  Sammie is so sexy. She has the perfect mix of being the most amazingly cute and pretty lady i have ever seen as well as having the sexy side we have all seen on the night shows that she has done. I have said this before lol but i have recently completely fallen for this lady, her eyes draw me in like no other lady i have seen and her smile is soo sexy the way her eyes narrow at the same time. Can you tell that i like sammie by any chance? Keep up the amazing work sammie HeartHeartHeart

youre not the only one who likes sammie. i like sammie and have done so for a while now. she has a wonderful figure with big natural boobs. also like that she wears tiny knicks on days which show off her nice bum dont think sammie is being overworked as other babes in the past have gone straight from from 9pm to midday the following day. at least sammie had a six hour gap

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-02-2010 12:47
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(15-02-2010 08:07 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
I was to understand that there was a legal minimum of ten hours between shifts…? I presume this legislation is either outdated or Élite are in some way exempt…?

Does anyone know…?

UPDATE:- 07.06/20 Samantha just drank something out of those large white cups a lot of the day-girls seem to use frequently… I sure hope it was strong black coffee…

I do believe you are correct about there being a minimum period between shifts, as well as working over 38 hours per week.

However, there are ways around this, that are legal, by writing a waver into the contract with regards to hours worked and break allowances. As long as the presenter agrees, and signs the waver.
15-02-2010 14:48
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles