Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys
(16-05-2012 15:38 )munch1917 Wrote:  Jamie from EliteTV was trying to defend his girl by saying she was badly advised to go on there. But given her comments throughout the show, about how this is all about her taking control, after people have tried to exploit her in the glamour industry, it's difficult to lay blame on anyone else, it's ultimately HER decision, and SHE said the things she said, and did the things she did, however much it may have been edited to make her look worse.

Quote:Jamie Mac ‏ @mrelitetv
People, don't get it twisted @DanicaOfficial didn't belong on that show. Whoever advised her to do it should be ashamed of themselves #SLRG

Agreed, and also Danica's behaviour since transmission (new wish list, retweeting supportive tweets and offers of gifts) shows that Jamie is well off the mark. Nobody manipulated Danica. It's her job to manipulate others.
16-05-2012 16:00
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-05-2012 14:49 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I hope the girls that have appeared on this programme have their reputation severely damaged, it could be damaged already for all we know. I know the men are completely stupid for giving them money, but at the same time the girls in the programme are bitches and have no morals for manipulating them for giving them the money. I'm usually a relaxed person, but things like this just piss me off

i hope so too that theyve had their reputation damaged. they have severly damaged their reputation in my books especially danica and jeanette/molly millington. when danica was on elite i was a big fan and did defend her a lot when she was getting a lot of flack on here at the time, but not any more. i now think danica is a shallow gold digger with no morals and shame about what she does and really annoyed me when not longer after the show finished danica released another wish list annoyed and what i could say about jeanette/molly millington would make even gordon ramsay blushannoyedannoyedannoyed

as for how it will impact on their careers, short term they will get a boost unfortunately, longer term not so sure, especially for danica and molly millington who are still active glamour models. lots of their fellow glamour models have really put the boot in at them and think its given all glamour models a bad name

dont think its damaged the babeshows that much since none of the women are currently active on the babeshows apart from jeanette's friend who was on the show tess oreilly

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 16:13 by Rammyrascal.)
16-05-2012 16:06
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

(16-05-2012 15:38 )munch1917 Wrote:  As far as damaging the girls reputation, sadly I suspect not in the long run. I suspect in their own little worlds, they'll see this as a positive thing to go on their CV, 'I was a star of a Channel4 documentary'. If Danica is gaining followers on twitter, even if they are following out of curiosity to see her fleecing her guys, she'll put a positive spin on it.

Absolutely true, it's a positive for their CV.

Plus they will always say that the content of the programme was exaggerated and not to be taken too literally.
16-05-2012 16:10
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(16-05-2012 16:00 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Agreed, and also Danica's behaviour since transmission (new wish list, retweeting supportive tweets and offers of gifts) shows that Jamie is well off the mark. Nobody manipulated Danica.

This is it exactly. Prior to the show and even when it had started (when she was adding shedloads of new twitter followers) the 'fan' in me wanted to believe that, while she certainly wasn't manipulated, she was astutely going about the business of getting the spotlight firmly on her with an endgame in mind of springboarding into some new media project.

But her actions on twitter which have been purely focussed on wishlist whoring have shown her hand. There is no mediasavvy endgame on her agenda.

She just wants to leech from as many people as possible.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 16:22 by Rise.)
16-05-2012 16:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(16-05-2012 15:38 )munch1917 Wrote:  As far as damaging the girls reputation, sadly I suspect not in the long run. I suspect in their own little worlds, they'll see this as a positive thing to go on their CV, 'I was a star of a Channel4 documentary'. If Danica is gaining followers on twitter, even if they are following out of curiosity to see her fleecing her guys, she'll put a positive spin on it.

I agree I doubt anyone will compain if she returned to the sofas anytime soon,bearing in mind some girls who have been convicted of benefit fraud and are as popular as everlaugh

And if we're honest to a lot of the posters and members on here she is tits'n'ass which after all is what drives this forum.....

Or am I being a tad cynicalWink

I think the rose tinted spectacles will be removed by some for sure but she is what she is.A glamour model who is out to make as much money as possible out of her chosen career.And whatever we might like to think there will be plenty of willing punters out there who will see that she does

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 16:24 by speedybert.)
16-05-2012 16:23
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

And so the 'rinsing' continues unabashed: Danica has added 10 new items to her wishlist this afternoon. What a shameless, greedy little cow.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-05-2012 16:58
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

im just surprised, that you guys are SO surprised............!!??

come on guys, do you really think that all the girls do it just to earn a half decent crust, or god forbid.. to actually turn you all on..?? and us girls of course....!!??

while i hold out hope that those girls do exist, i'd put all the money i have in the world that the majority are in this for what they can get, not what they can give.....

it's just gonna look bad for those like danica and holly (who?) that decide to admit they are in it for their own means.... makes them look like whores i guess, but at least you know if you buy them a present, they aint gonna be shining your shaft in return anytime soon..!!??

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
16-05-2012 17:08
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

What surprised me the most was how open and proud they were.
16-05-2012 17:13
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Reminds me of a little tale a big dannii harwood fan told me about how she got hump because he wouldn't buy her a handbag...laugh

Id say there are plenty of forum members who got suckered into buying danica a george foreman or more Big Laugh

All in all i have to tip my hat to these girls,if men out there are retarded enough to buy them stuff in return for nothing...then all power to them!

Im thinking of setting up a male version of rinsing...i might get that washing machine i always wanted...Bounce
16-05-2012 17:16
seth Offline
Master Poster

(16-05-2012 14:37 )rj242 Wrote:  As expected all the girls involved came across badly and I think that they have even managed to damage the models involved in these channels by association. I know that on these shows that the girls are merely doing a job and providing a service but I can't help but wonder if they all view us with such contempt as mere cash cows to be exploited. I mean it is hard to look at Danica the same way again and then you begin to wonder how many more are just like her. I don't spend that much on these channels (£100 approx per month) but I am left with a feeling that I could put that money to better use.

Everytime someone rings one of their shows that's how they see it.
16-05-2012 17:20
Thread Closed