Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
If I worked for VN, I'd offer every presenter on every channel a contract and see what happens.

OF and MV appears to be part of VN's strategy according to their marketing, so it's worth a shot.
14-10-2018 16:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I wonder if there's a percentage cut planned as built into VN's contracts? Or presumably they've arranged some cut backs from these companies. Otherwise why promote something so prominently that might take business from you?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
14-10-2018 17:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Forget the brussels deal on brexit this week we all want to know what will happen this week at S66 towers Tongue Tongue Tongue will it be No deal and the girls go it alone Tongue Tongue Tongue

Actually it is a good metaphor for brexit the girls want to be free to make there own deals and not be ruled by Jamie

IM for SEXIT !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 17:33 by HannahsPet.)
14-10-2018 17:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Do we actually know what the exact wording of the so - called email was?

Any complaint/challenge the girls would/could make legally could hinge on the exact wording of the email that S66 sent to them.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 17:41 by lovebabes56.)
14-10-2018 17:39
Charlemagne Offline

OFCOM permitting, you can see a new channel starting.
In which the girls pay to work a night but they are able to advertise their OnlyFan site.

14-10-2018 17:44
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(14-10-2018 15:23 )interzone Wrote:  
(12-10-2018 12:32 )Rake Wrote:  How much money does a babe who does OF from scratch with no TV exposure typically make?

I subscibed to Gemma McCourt's page the other month - https://onlyfans.com/uncensored

She had around 2200 subscribers at that point. When you add in tips, selling private vids, etc. I reckon she'd be earning up to $30k a month.

Yes, but is she 'typical' or average, or the median earner for a from-scratch, no TV, OF babe? I rather doubt it.
14-10-2018 17:56
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

What the S66 girls should do en masse, is propose a counter offer to the hypocritical, parasitic, scumbags, aka 'the management'.

This offer would be the following, based on the condition of S66 providing their whole resources and active promotion of the girls OnlyFans sites.

S66 would get a starting rate of 10% of the girls OnlyFans earnings , going up to a maximum of 15% when the girls reach certain earnings thresholds.

I would also add that the babes share of their S66 webcam/pervcam earnings should increase by 5% for the lowest earners, up to 10% for the highest earners.

The two parts of the offer i propose, would incentivize the girls to work hard and would force the lazy bastards, aka 'the management' to get off their asses and do some work for a change.

On a final point it is interesting that no one has mentioned the AdultWork platform.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
14-10-2018 19:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ IIRC didn't 66 try to stop their babes working for AW around 5 years ago? I was certainly told something of the sort at the time. Must have been around then. They especially didn't want them doing it the same time as their own cams as I remember.

But then there was also talk that they didn't like babes with big social media profiles in the early days which seems completely naive if true from a latter day perspective.

OF and MV seem to have been targeted this time because they are the modern developing multi-faceted threat to more than one aspect of 66's business. They also seems to be taking some decent time out of certain babes shows while they promote them directly.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 19:57 by ShandyHand.)
14-10-2018 19:56
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would say Adult wouldn't have any real bearing on the current situation

you brave enough to make that suggestion to the girls?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-10-2018 19:58
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(14-10-2018 17:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Actually it is a good metaphor for brexit the girls want to be free to make there own deals and not be ruled by Chappers

Corrected your post for you, Jamie is a nobody at STD66 now, and has been for years... Wink
14-10-2018 20:12