Posting Machine

RE: RLC Schedule
Live shows sometimes have glitches i'm happy now dionne and the pole set Smile
26-11-2011 23:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I would like to see more sets like a garage,or a stables just think of the outfits the babes could wear.
Imagine Brook Little in a pair of JodphursHeart

Im like marmite.
26-11-2011 23:59
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully some day the rules will relax the selection of ladies and the possible set ideas are all in place at red. as it is i think they get top marks for trying to keep things fresh while staying within the current regulations.
27-11-2011 00:05
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Just wondering is there any point posting on the boards during a show to ask for things? Do the girls read them during breaks? Thanks
27-11-2011 04:53
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

I have mentioned this before RLC. You have some great girls who give us some great shows but you really need to sort out the time it takes to get the girls on screen when the shifts change over. I know you have to reset cameras and get sets ready changing over between the three shifts. Surely you can do it a lot quicker.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
27-11-2011 07:01
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

in general we do
last night we had 2 girls off sick

(27-11-2011 07:01 )andyjb Wrote:  I have mentioned this before RLC. You have some great girls who give us some great shows but you really need to sort out the time it takes to get the girls on screen when the shifts change over. I know you have to reset cameras and get sets ready changing over between the three shifts. Surely you can do it a lot quicker.
27-11-2011 11:05
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^I wondered what was going on last night, seemed to be a shambles; by 10.30pm only Lucy Zara of the scheduled girls had shown up but unexpected appearance by Rebecca Jade.

Dionne eventually started at 10.45pm, but all credit to the afternoon shift girls, Holly in uncharted territory 'til 11pm, Levi stayed 'til 11.20pm & the heroine of the night Ruby, who earlier was replaced by Rebecca after an impromptu 10 minute mini nightshow returned at 11.20pm, replaced Levi & continued through 'til 5am.

To tie up the loose ends, Lorraine Pearl who opted to stay in Bristol between shows was therefore available to cover Ruby's shift this morning.

27-11-2011 12:42
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

With a live show there will be glitchs from time to time also with ladies having to travel to work relying on traffic or trains you will have the odd night when everything is a bit late but most of the ladies showed up they did the best they could to be there at 10 we can cut them some slack nothing is perfect Smile
27-11-2011 14:20
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi to everyone at Redlight I'm a massive fan of the show, just a few things I would like to mention, I would love to see 2 babes together on the same set, I no under the current Ofcom shitty rules they can't interact with each other, but I'm sure being on the same set together should be ok, plus I would like to see a bath set or a pool set I no other channels have tried it. and it seems to be quite successful, so it's just a few idea's.
So thanks once again for an amazing 1st year, I no its not been easy, however with 4 channels in your first yr, it clearly cements your future. Smile
27-11-2011 16:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne and Tori - sexual sunday Smile
27-11-2011 23:30

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL