Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Suzii - Discussion & Chat

Rally Mark Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat
Hey been really busy recently and haven't seen the stunningly beautiful suzii for some time, hopefully will catch up with her soon.

P.s. Suzii your avatar is an incredible picture better than I could have imagined XHeart

RM
30-09-2009 17:09
Find all posts by this user
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

hey suzii.how are you doing?whats it like being an auntie then? ever thought of being a mum,cuz i could help out there,lol
30-09-2009 20:52
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Fendercat - Thanx about me becoming an Aunty. So g8. Dont get lots of cuddles thats the sad thing. How did you know that all girls talk about is make up and hair straighteners. Your amazing. You can read girls minds hehehehehehehheheheheheh. The sad thing is we attually proberly would. How you doing?

Rally Mark - Been worried about you. Have you won any races lately? Thank you about the picture which I think Fendercat thought that it wasnt me. Silly.

Steve - Ello you. Being an Aunty is fun. I dont have to do any thing smelly or wake up throught out the night for feeds lol. Yes def want to be a mum but not for a while but YES i know have a sperm doner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03-10-2009 09:42
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

hey babe,yur looking stunning again.i,ll be your doner babe,thou i think i wont be first in the queue.lol.
ok boys who wants to father a baby with suzii,form an orderly line.requests by phone call only.Heart
03-10-2009 11:36
Rally Mark Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-10-2009 09:42 )suzii Wrote:  Rally Mark - Been worried about you. Have you won any races lately? Thank you about the picture which I think Fendercat thought that it wasnt me. Silly.

Hello Suzii been alright, i've had to let a mate drive for the rest of the year the wrist has got better but all the bumps and jolts are not agreeing with my ankle, so hopefully it'll get better with restSad
Now off work with stinking cold as well so not really a happy bunny annoyed Hope everything is good with you, when are you next on?

RM
06-10-2009 09:43
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Auntie Suzywuzy cA <-- see what I did there ;-) otv and MY girlfriend Tongue

You're right! I CAN read girls minds Tongue

Oh my goodness, Suzywuzy you're so naughty hehehehe, the things you want me to do to you are just making me blush Blush Tongue

oh my word....and the things you want to do with Sydney eek
(my mind-reading powers aren't perfect, I think it's to do with spiders Huh )

boys and girls my monitor is now clear (it gets funnier every time Tongue)

Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2009 03:34 by fendercat.)
07-10-2009 03:27
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Everyone

Realised I havent logged my shifts. Well im in a rush just off the running club - YES RUNNING CLUB lol.

Im back on tomorrow - Thursday - 2pm-5.30pm and 6pm-9pm and Friday 10am-1.30pm and 2pm-5.30pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
21-10-2009 18:36
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(21-10-2009 18:36 )suzii Wrote:  Hey Everyone

Realised I havent logged my shifts. Well im in a rush just off the running club - YES RUNNING CLUB lol.

Im back on tomorrow - Thursday - 2pm-5.30pm and 6pm-9pm and Friday 10am-1.30pm and 2pm-5.30pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you've got a decent sports bra or you could end in a hospital bed tomorrow rather than on the Boudoir bed!

D G x x x
21-10-2009 21:39
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

Hey DG

oooohhhhh yes these bad boys were stapped down. Thats for caring. Hey next time you can be my support bar if that sok xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
21-10-2009 21:56
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Hey Suzii,

I haven't run for anything more strenuous than catching last orders at the bar for quite some time but for you I would gladly break out the running shorts to lend my support to you and the twins.

I would even offer to massage and tickle your feet afterwards assuming I haven't collapsed in a heap on the floor.

D G x x x
22-10-2009 02:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV