babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Anna Bailey - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

LittleEgg Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Anna Bailey - Chat & Discussion
(26-01-2020 07:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Well, after Atlanta said real fucking wasn't allowed on set, either this is the new thing or they got carried away and did something they weren't supposed to.

Either way they've killed Alice's shows stone dead, which somebody might not be happy about Wink

Be interesting to see where this goes next...

I think you could tell there was chemistry, and you dont get sucked off and then back off after, at least not when the lady is egging you on the way she was with him. It was hot and they even kissed repeatedly. I say bravo that was the most entertained i've been with the shows...perhaps ever. Anna is hot as hell.

I hope this becomes a thing because the shows have been stuck in the doldrums for ages for me. The spoilt mob have expected large tips for next to nothing(see the banana vid of lori and ashley for instance) and this raises the bar.

(26-01-2020 04:31 )GMach1 Wrote:  Well if you saw it fine -I'm really not bothered either way her solo stuff is better, and stop putting words in my mouth I never uttered, if I said they were lying I would come out and say so, you have got to stop this assumation of people, it's not clever and stop calling me dude unless you want to be more friendly then you can.

Jesus, i bet you are the life and soul of the party fella...
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2020 07:44 by LittleEgg.)
26-01-2020 07:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Sensational stuff. She certainly knows how to handle a sausage.

Anyone saying she wasn't penetrated is in denial.
26-01-2020 07:46
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(26-01-2020 07:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Well, after Atlanta said real fucking wasn't allowed on set, either this is the new thing or they got carried away and did something they weren't supposed to.

Either way they've killed Alice's shows stone dead, which somebody might not be happy about Wink

Be interesting to see where this goes next...

A gangbang, hopefully Tongue
26-01-2020 08:13
Didokan Offline
Senior Poster

(26-01-2020 04:26 )winsaw Wrote:  
(26-01-2020 03:04 )GMach1 Wrote:  Nope not convinced I think she straddled him but there was no penetration.

dude he fucked her his cock was in her pussy l and a lot of others saw it on pervecam, now it's fine if u didn't see it but why go not accept the word of everyone else in the thread who told u it happened, you calling everyone a lier that's not cool at all,

now , you starting to ruin the other forums , not cool
26-01-2020 09:02
Didokan Offline
Senior Poster

(26-01-2020 04:26 )winsaw Wrote:  dude he fucked her his cock was in her pussy l and a lot of others saw it on pervecam, now it's fine if u didn't see it but why go not accept the word of everyone else in the thread who told u it happened, you calling everyone a lier that's not cool at all,

stop ruining the other forums please , not cool
26-01-2020 09:19
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

The P in Mr P now stands for Penetrator Wink

26-01-2020 09:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Anyone able to confirm that this was a regular MrP seen around the place in the past and not a stunt cock drafted in special for the night?

BS will of course be trying to convince us it's genuine from all babes from now on. Different era of buyer beware may have just been entered.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-01-2020 10:56
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Yes, the barriers have been broken down. Anna's barrier was penetrated. Smile

I do like the Mr P shows, it's definitely raised the bar and perhaps this is what the channels needed to give them a lift. Even if there's no actual penetration in a show with other girls, I still find the simulated sex a turn on. I hope these shows continue.

Well done Anna. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
26-01-2020 11:03
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(26-01-2020 11:03 )Regenerated Wrote:  Yes, the barriers have been broken down. Anna's barrier was penetrated. Smile

I do like the Mr P shows, it's definitely raised the bar and perhaps this is what the channels needed to give them a lift. Even if there's no actual penetration in a show with other girls, I still find the simulated sex a turn on. I hope these shows continue.

Well done Anna. Smile

Me too. Great seeing one of the babes literally wanking a real cock and putting it in her mouth, even if just for a little bit.

Also marks a departure from the directions the channels seem to be heading in.
26-01-2020 11:09
PetDetective Offline
Banned

(26-01-2020 10:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Anyone able to confirm that this was a regular MrP seen around the place in the past and not a stunt cock drafted in special for the night?

BS will of course be trying to convince us it's genuine from all babes from now on. Different era of buyer beware may have just been entered.

Surely you recognise him? It's the same mr.p who does all these shows.

And that was a good one. I moan about Alice's shows (which I originally enjoyed), but those have become really cynical now.

Great job Anna!
26-01-2020 11:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV