Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys
also thought molly millington was stupid to allow the program to reveal her real name jeanette, the whole point of using a modeliing name is so that fans wont know who you really are and cant find you. now jeanette/holly's going to get all her nutter's right on her doorstep

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-05-2012 18:29
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Ah, so it isn't Katie Price she wants to be like, as I've just realised that Danica Thrall is nothing more than an Anna Nicole Smith wannabe. Big Grin I'm pretty sure this is now Danica's future. Wink

[Image: anna_nichole_smith.jpg] [Image: anna_nicole_and_old_husband.jpg] [Image: anna_nicole10_300.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 18:59 by Chilly.)
16-05-2012 18:31
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(16-05-2012 17:37 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(16-05-2012 17:16 )babefinder Wrote:  All in all i have to tip my hat to these girls,if men out there are retarded enough to buy them stuff in return for nothing...then all power to them!

Just because there's a source of stupid, exploitable men doesn't give anyone a free pass to actually exploit them. If you 'tip your hat' to Danica and her chronies and wish them power then you're as morally bankrupt as they are.

I'm kinda with babefinder here, most of these guys are buying the girls stuff cause they think it might get them a shag.

who's the ones with no morals, the guys who are pretty much trying to pay for sex or the girls for exploiting that kind of person?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
16-05-2012 18:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Every once in a while, something happens that brings us all together on the forum to be in unison with another. Be it Sammie Pennington's first night show, or Fernanda Ferrari's first night show, or the closure of BangBabes, the battle against Ofcom and others topics.

Like the atoms within a nuclear bomb fusing to give a chain reaction to produce an explosion of unparalled proportions, every member in the forum just comes alive and unites and speaks so truly and the thread just takes off. Just like this one.

Thanks for keeping me entertained. Loved reading all the posts on this thread. Some of them were hilarious, some of them were so true and some of them I agreed and disagreed with, but all of them were a joy to read.

This is why I love the forum.

This thread is hands down "Thread of the Year".

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
16-05-2012 18:43
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

As long as there are guys stupid to spend huge sums of money on them the girls are not gonna stop exploiting them

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 18:46 by Stillroom Rock.)
16-05-2012 18:45
Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-05-2012 18:43 )The Narcissist Wrote:  Every once in a while, something happens that brings us all together on the forum to be in unison with another. Be it Sammie Pennington's first night show, or Fernanda Ferrari's first night show, or the closure of BangBabes, the battle against Ofcom and others topics.

Like the atoms within a nuclear bomb fusing to give a chain reaction to produce an explosion of unparalled proportions, every member in the forum just comes alive and unites and speaks so truly and the thread just takes off. Just like this one.

Thanks for keeping me entertained. Loved reading all the posts on this thread. Some of them were hilarious, some of them were so true and some of them I agreed and disagreed with, but all of them were a joy to read.

This is why I love the forum.

This thread is hands down "Thread of the Year".

I was unfortunalty not a member of the forum, when Sammie Pennington's first night show, or Fernanda Ferrari's first night show, or the closure of BangBabes happened.

If they are anything as entertaining as this, then i would like to read them, could someone link me to them, thanks

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
16-05-2012 18:48
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

It would never work the other way round (i.e. guys rinsing girls)though because to quote Fraiser "Men don't use sex to get what they want, SEX IS WHAT WE WANT"

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 20:26 by Stillroom Rock.)
16-05-2012 19:00
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2012 18:31 )Chilly Wrote:  Ah, so it isn't Katie Price she wants to be like, as I've now realised that Danica Thrall is nothing more than an Anna Nicole Smith wannabe. Big Grin I'm pretty sure this is now Danica's future. Wink

Brinsford's future doesn't particularly look physically appealing though lol
16-05-2012 19:04
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(16-05-2012 19:04 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(16-05-2012 18:31 )Chilly Wrote:  Ah, so it isn't Katie Price she wants to be like, as I've now realised that Danica Thrall is nothing more than an Anna Nicole Smith wannabe. Big Grin I'm pretty sure this is now Danica's future. Wink

Brinsford's future doesn't particularly look physically appealing though lol

He is conspicuous by his absence!!!! Come on Brinsford come and defend your Ho!!!! Cause thats what she is!!!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
16-05-2012 19:08
sala Offline
Junior Poster

(16-05-2012 17:40 )cosmonaut Wrote:  
(16-05-2012 17:13 )LODOS Wrote:  What surprised me the most was how open and proud they were.

If they were ashamed they wouldn't have gone on TV would they?

I don‘t think you understand. One of them wasn‘t showing their lifestyle out of pride, they took part on this show because it was a job, another pay day. If they were proud of what was shown then they wouldn‘t be claiming that what was shown was fiction, made and filmed as “entertainment“. Some of us work for the money, not the pride.
16-05-2012 19:17
Thread Closed