Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread
(03-01-2022 23:19 )winsaw Wrote:  Group 3 for day girls more that 5 years on the shows , ( so many less people watching the day show think it's the only way some will ever get in )

A great idea to have a Dayshow group, rather than just leave it to chance that some Daybabes get inducted.
However I respect your opinion, but think it's your personal view that you have, & have gone on record before in saying you watch hardly any Dayshows. but I don't think that there is that much disparity between day & night viewing. There's a very strong & substantial core of Daytime viewers.

Lots of members work different shifts, I've had long periods of nightshift work, as do many others here. Many have the opportunity to view Dayshows before & after work, potentially more than they can watch Nightshows when they maybe should be asleep. Rolleyes There's a massive amount of Daytime threads from the early days of this Forum.

As I've said in an earlier post, did Fernanda & Paige get inducted because of their Day or Nights shows, or both. I have no facts to back this up, but my guess would be that both these babes have at least done more Dayshows than Hightshows, but maybe the Dayshows made a bigger impression on some.

I think having a completely separate Day & Night HOF would be a none starter, especially given the cross-over these days.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-01-2022 23:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-01-2022 23:56 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  There's a very strong & substantial core of Daytime viewers.

I'm sure there are. But clearly not enough to influence the vote. Even Paige, as you mentioned her, might've done more dayshows than nights over her career. But I'm pretty sure it would be night votes that put her in.

Dividing the draw into groups was pointless this year. It was a wasted opportunity to have different categories that might've broadened the selection process.

Winsaw has the right idea but my choice of categories would be a bit different...

Cat 1 - Night babes no longer on the shows and who have been retired 5 years or more.

Cat 2 - Night babes who have been on the shows at least 5 years and are still there.

Cat 3 - Daytime babes who have been on at least 5 years, retired or not.

The HoF itself doesn't need divided into categories. Once you're in, you're in.
04-01-2022 03:12
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

The knockout phase is not something I regard as too much of a problem as long as the nomination phase that precedes it is of utmost efficiency.
To that end the way I have tried to do this in comps of the past in the nomination round is to operate a points based system for a top 6 or top 8 or top whatever number. So for example in a top 8 it would be 8 points for 1st down to 1 point for 8th. If tied on points then number of 1st then 2nd then 3rd etc place finishes would decide the outcomes. I did this to enable less possibility of ties with countback mechanisms to resolve them as far as possible.
One key problem with all nominations equal to the same value is that there is no possibility of a countback mechanism at all thereby producing need for an extra play off round.

From there I would suggest the top 4 qualifiers in each category from all overall lists submitted go into semi final and final knockout with seed 1 v seed 4 and seed 2 v seed 3 in the semi finals.
This creates absolute transparency with no random draws that people are not witness to.

The opening phase is the key to everything really.
If that is done effectively and openly the process is much simpler to make transparent and fair going forward.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022 12:37 by Snooks.)
04-01-2022 12:35
Charlemagne Offline

^ I'm not a fan of random draws neither. It totally negates the result of the nominates stage. That's why we use the tournament format.

Your suggestion regarding just having a last 4 is probably the way forward in the knockout stage.

04-01-2022 13:04
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(03-01-2022 23:56 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I think having a completely separate Day & Night HOF would be a none starter, especially given the cross-over these days.

There are plenty of music halls of fame though, crossovers notwithstanding. Elvis has been inducted into many of them.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Country Music Hall of Fame are the best known. I think 11 artists are in both.
04-01-2022 17:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-01-2022 23:56 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(03-01-2022 23:19 )winsaw Wrote:  Group 3 for day girls more that 5 years on the shows , ( so many less people watching the day show think it's the only way some will ever get in )

A great idea to have a Dayshow group, rather than just leave it to chance that some Daybabes get inducted.
However I respect your opinion, but think it's your personal view that you have, & have gone on record before in saying you watch hardly any Dayshows. but I don't think that there is that much disparity between day & night viewing. There's a very strong & substantial core of Daytime viewers.

Lots of members work different shifts, I've had long periods of nightshift work, as do many others here. Many have the opportunity to view Dayshows before & after work, potentially more than they can watch Nightshows when they maybe should be asleep. Rolleyes There's a massive amount of Daytime threads from the early days of this Forum.

As I've said in an earlier post, did Fernanda & Paige get inducted because of their Day or Nights shows, or both. I have no facts to back this up, but my guess would be that both these babes have at least done more Dayshows than Hightshows, but maybe the Dayshows made a bigger impression on some.

I think having a completely separate Day & Night HOF would be a none starter, especially given the cross-over these days.

I think if you look at the day time section and take out the pic posting then most girls threads see very little activity,
I think you are correct when you say days are a dedicated hardcore of fans, day only girls will never have a broad enough appeal to get in unless they do a bit of nights as well to get them noticed by the larger part of fandom,
I really do think letting day girls only have one of the 3 spots will see a more healthy balanced hall of fame ,
I would not want subdivision of the actual hall thought the 3 who get in just get in

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-01-2022 18:43
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The lines between day and night is so blurred now, and not like it was when Amber James did days on BS.

Brooks and Grace won the 2 most recent daytime awards, but their shows are like night ones during the day.

Charlie C used to do nights and get her tits out, but now only does days and doesn't get her tits out on FTA.

So if it ever happens, then the 1st daytime HOF inductee will have probably got their tits out on FTA at some stage in their career.
04-01-2022 21:44
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

As long as the HoF itself isn't subdivided into categories, it's not going to matter that much if the boundaries between day and night are a bit blurred.
05-01-2022 14:30
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I'd say that Fernanda's Daytime fans made a large contribution in her getting inducted, she must have done way more Dayshows than Nights over the years. Many, if not all of her Dayshow fans would've naturally followed her Nightshow career & she the Queen of the DTW call. On balance I'd class her as a Daytime babe who did a decent amount of Nightshows. Question is, would she have got inducted just on the strength of the much smaller percentage of Nightshows alone ? maybe.
Many current , & past Nightshow babes started out on days. If you go back to the early days of the Forum, there were countless posts discussing who should be next to cross over onto the darkside. Never a day went by, without some campaign to entice a favourite s. Daybabe onto Nights. Babestation would often use the Good Girl Gone Bad as a marketing ploy.
We have a lot to be thankful for, from the Dayshows supplying the Nightshows with stars over the years.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
05-01-2022 15:26
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

I think you are forgetting how close the human DNA is to the chimpanzee’s. And I assume the average babeshow consumer is even closer to the oversexed bonobo.

It doesn’t really matter how many minutes Fernanda has logged on daytime or night time shows. The bottom line — for many, if not most — is that she has had the decency to show her tits for free from time to time.

In this bonobo-run world, the girls who are severely disadvantaged are what might be described as ‘pure’ dayshow girls who barely made it as far as a much maligned tease hour. Your Anna Harris, Emma Cs, Teejay Walkers and Hannah Claydons, etc..

It’s unfair, in my view, but I’ve come to accept it. Then again, I arrogantly consider myself more of a capuchin monkey.
05-01-2022 16:41