Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: S66 Studio Closure
^ there are still features with "coming soon" when you click them. Profile settings, account settings, payment settings...all "coming soon"
05-09-2022 08:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2022 07:10 )Rake Wrote:  How is streaming from a mobile at home free of electricity, lighting and heating costs?

To have any acceptable degree of technical and operating standards that punters will pay for, a babe will need home studio lighting which is the right temperature and stable, and of course the "creator" herself needs to be warm. Girls who are shivering with cold tend not to be dressed in next to nothing and acting sexy. Then there's the fibre/data fees. A phone used as a streaming camera really doesn 't cut it for any length of time beyond a "short". The initial Capex on cameras, lighting, tripods and booms and mics is not to be sniffed at.

Yes your point is well made, I accept what you say, although I have noticed some girls 'out and about' on mobiles. I should mention too that some girls are on mobiles for hours and definitely not just a short time.
05-09-2022 11:04
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-09-2022 07:10 )Rake Wrote:  The question is for girls now: "Why, if I have got to bear the burden of making my own home studio, should I stay with 66 and not go to another platform(s)? What do S66 offer me now that CB/MFC/AW et al don't...apart from minuscule audiences?

And let's be honest, there's only one answer. The number of girls already on other platforms speaks volumes. There might be a few hanging around to see if they relocate the studio outside of Central London, but can the business really survive till then? I doubt it.
05-09-2022 11:22
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(05-09-2022 08:16 )Rake Wrote:  ^ there are still features with "coming soon" when you click them. Profile settings, account settings, payment settings...all "coming soon"

Yes, well observed Rake, thank you.

I think their initial belief was truly that these things would be sorted out soon and that before long all features would be present, everything would work and they would be back on the Firestorm platform without much delay. But here we are 9 months later and still a lot of work to do.
05-09-2022 12:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

^ but they established their own platform though, why would they have gone back to the Firestorm one?

As for the 'coming soon' features, they stopped when they got all the features they wanted lol, double and triple paying access to the babes. Why go further unless they can attach further cost to it Wink
05-09-2022 14:49
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I for sure won't be spending any more money with them ever again if they don't relocate studios to another building. Just can't watch babes streaming from home. Picture quality in the main is awful and you also can't guarantee you will get a decent camera angle either.
05-09-2022 14:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(05-09-2022 14:49 )KerrAvon Wrote:  ^ but they established their own platform though, why would they have gone back to the Firestorm one?

As for the 'coming soon' features, they stopped when they got all the features they wanted lol, double and triple paying access to the babes. Why go further unless they can attach further cost to it Wink

"Established"? Have they established they have a future? Their paying punters are still to decide that are they not.

This website was supposed to be designed to bring in features that guys wanted and focus on stuff that appealed to the modern market. All the features are still not there. What are there are not really living up to the billing. They just lost all studio output. And a number of the better babes are leaving to go to rivals that still look like babeshows. You know the USP that gave them their market share. I.e. Established in doing huge heavy lifting in your statement.Tongue

Oh and they kicked the huge marketing tool that is TV in to touch at the same time too!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2022 15:37 by ShandyHand.)
05-09-2022 15:33
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(05-09-2022 14:49 )KerrAvon Wrote:  ^ but they established their own platform though, why would they have gone back to the Firestorm one?

They wouldn't have gone back to the Firestorm one.

The idea was to make their own platform compatible with the Firestorm one, not to go back to it.
05-09-2022 15:43
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

^ Ah OK, I was confused because you said

(05-09-2022 12:20 )southlondonphil Wrote:  everything would work and they would be back on the Firestorm platform without much delay

But I'm still a bit confused by what compatible means? They are separate platforms. The S66 website either streams through their new platform (using OpenTok?) or Firestorm or any other, and surely wouldn't increase their costs to stream through more than one.

I assume you really mean (and correct me otherwise) websites (like the R one) who combine and show different platforms. But even then I doubt they ever really had any intention of publishing a live stream on a site except their own where they want to paywall you first before you can watch them.
05-09-2022 16:41
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(05-09-2022 16:41 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I assume you really mean (and correct me otherwise) websites (like the R one) who combine and show different platforms.

Yes exactly right.

(05-09-2022 16:41 )KerrAvon Wrote:  But even then I doubt they ever really had any intention of publishing a live stream on a site except their own where they want to paywall you first before you can watch them.

The paywall doesn't apply if the girls enable guest viewing, which from time to time they are encouraged to do.
05-09-2022 16:51