gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Kimmy - chat & discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kimmy - chat & discussion
(25-03-2021 10:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  if your meaning some fans of certain girls then im sure your right

Thing is its all speculation that doesnt help the situation anyway

Hope all parties can move on and end all this shit it wont do anyone any good in the long run

Well said. Hope everyone involved can move on

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-03-2021 19:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Agreed well said. Seems like kimmy has come off tv, twitter, and now has someone to manage her Instagram.
Looks to me like she just wants to move forward out the limelight for a while.
26-03-2021 20:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(25-03-2021 10:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  if your meaning some fans of certain girls then im sure your right

Hope all parties can move on and end all this shit it wont do anyone any good in the long run

Why sugar coat things , as if it's just brushed under the carpet it will just happen again,
We all know she was a victim of the cult of fans who follow Maria after they decided she had wronged the one they worship in some way,
The only thing we don't know is how much Maria had to do with things but worth pointing out she been happy to use her fans in the past to her own ends ,
And I would imagine she's very happy with the whole outcome ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-03-2021 12:52
Charlemagne Offline

^ She's posted that the drama has nothing to do with her.

27-03-2021 13:16
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(27-03-2021 12:52 )winsaw Wrote:  

Why sugar coat things , as if it's just brushed under the carpet it will just happen again,
We all know she was a victim of the cult of fans who follow Maria after they decided she had wronged the one they worship in some way,
The only thing we don't know is how much Maria had to do with things but worth pointing out she been happy to use her fans in the past to her own ends ,
And I would imagine she's very happy with the whole outcome ,

Utter & total bollox matey & spoken like a man who doesn' know the facts so makes them up. Maria's only involvement was having a psychotic stalker who, not getting his own way with her went after her fans & colleagues instead. I fell 'victim' in so far as he started reporting every one of my Tweets until I get suspended (effectively banned) from Twitter. Kimmy suffered a similar fate but obviously lost a lot more because of her livelihood being linked to her many followers. She's become an innocent victim of the whole sorry episode but it's wrong to blame Maria as an easy target to lash out at. It's the evil stalker to blame for all this (who is obviously not under her control) but Twitter have also failed to act, instead targeting victims rather than the perpetrator. Looking forward to you withdrawing your comments above & apologising.
27-03-2021 13:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(27-03-2021 13:55 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  Looking forward to you withdrawing your comments above & apologising.

thats not going to happen as have nothing to apologise for

if you read my post you will see i clearly said i dont now what involvement she had in things, you have given one version of what happened others have given me other versions ,

you word dont mean much on this forum after you made shit up about Maria being screwed out of the ultimate babe, i dont think i saw you apologising for that,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-03-2021 15:42
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Intresting development regarding kimmy anyone who's got her OF page will have also have seen this apparently bs and s66 want her and have both made her a good offer
27-03-2021 16:34
Benisawaster Offline
Apprentice Poster

Maria's involvement? What did she even do? I've been trying to figure out how maria (or any other girl) could cause another girl to lose her job?! I remember kimmy singing xpanded's praises when she left saying it's a great place to work and that she'd recommend it to other girls. So I doubt she was sacked, I wouldn't praise a place that sacked me. I'm betting she quit to go elsewhere. I dunno where maria ties into it tho, I remember seeing those 2 taking selfies together on their twitters, and kimmy copied or borrowed lots of Maria's outfits too, i would often see maria in a new outfit and a few days later kimmy would have the exact same outfit. I would've put money on those 2 being friends. I garentee its that psycho stalker guy who tried getting maria sacked ages ago, he got both of my Twitter accounts permanently suspended after I posted caps of maria, he's off his rocker or his meds Lol! Don't think its fair slandering maria saying it's her fault when no one knows the facts. Hitler told the whole of Germany that the jews were to blame for everything and people believed it, doesn't make it true though. Just lies and BS..
27-03-2021 19:41
Charlemagne Offline

It's not the girls who are the problem, it's the over the top fanboys / stalkers who think that they are supporting their girls. They then go and make abusive dm's /reporting twitter accounts of other girls who they decide are their girls competition.

27-03-2021 20:07
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

I don’t think either of the girls have any problems with each other and I agree that it’s the OTT fan boys.
Kimmy definitely left XPanded of her own choice. She was taking April off anyways and I think she’s just taking time off from tv. I’m also in her only fans.
I did see that she has been offered both babeshows and perhaps was offered this and then decided to leave?
I really think everyone should just stop talking about it and move on. Its not good for anyone.
Kimmy’s twitter was suspended again.
I for one am looking forward to her return to tv wherever it may be. Twitter can be a toxic place. I don’t think kimmy has intentions of going back on it.
I know I’ve not been on here long .. but might I make a suggestion that the topic not be discussed as it’s really toxic. Just my thoughts.
Wonder what channel she will go to. She asked on her only fans which everyone thought she should go to. What do you guys think?
27-03-2021 21:02

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles