gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

smoothc Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and discussion
All these problems just as Bang/The Pad was cementing it's spot as the channel with the best girls. Hope nothing happens to the channels before Fernanda's night shows! Surprised

(22-11-2010 18:11 )fernanda Wrote:  smoothc: Me and Lynsey griding? oh yeah, that would be hot Big Grin me and her was talking about doing a night show together Big Grin
If you need a piece of meat in that sandwich you know I'm always availableWink

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
23-11-2010 20:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(23-11-2010 18:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep think with bangbabes and the pad's current problems which according to admin, seem to be carrying on till friday, the babes will be doing shorter shifts as they need to keep as many babes as possible working and happy.

but still had around 7 hours of fernanda today and as always she was fantastic

Yes Rammy, that's another show from Fernanda I missed down to the confounded lack of coverage and techical problems. Saw her white outfit the other day and she looked ravishing. What you see with Fernanda is what you get and I love that about her.Heart

She is one of those beauties of which you never get tired of watching and her shows are sublime.Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-11-2010 20:24
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(22-11-2010 18:11 )fernanda Wrote:  !HeartHeartHeart! HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Great news for you guys, yes I am doing night shows only in December, couldn't resist to be a very naughty girl Mmmm.

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Awwww thank u so much for the cards, really made me smile lots..yes you can send posts Smile I didn't watch the F1, forgot It was on but to know that we got at least 3rd Smile I will never think you're not a gentleman, we all have a naughty side so no worries Wink awww you found those beauty peagent pics, now I'm really your Miss World Big Grin

Fernanda thanks for replying to us all on here, you really are a sweetheartHeart

You are 'My Miss World' I keep telling you that...now you believe meSmile I've been wanting to post that for weeksSmile

Looking forward to your night shows, as I'm normally working when you are on TV, so an extra 2 hours of 'My Miss World' is a real bonus.
Cant wait to see the most beautiful woman in the world, unwrap the sexiest body in the world...WOW...cant wait Heart
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 04:42 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
24-11-2010 04:41
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Thanks for the lovely chat we had last Sunday hope you remember me,its a pity I got cut off.You put a big smile on my face and something else got big as well and if you still want that massage let me know.Also can't wait for your night show and expect a call from me.Big GrinHeart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
24-11-2010 15:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Fernanda after 9pm is a Christmas present beyond compare - I'm not sure I can wait. Blush

I really hope Fernanda gets to do a sexy secretary set...got to see the goddess moving so sensually around the set. Heart

Alternatively, Fernanda exercising in a super sexy leotard would be absolutely awesome! HeartHeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
24-11-2010 20:24
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

FERNANDA NIGHTS 8days. FERNARNDA 2HR WORKOUT.

forget any tv veiwing this is must watch tv.

enough said. tissue need more tissues.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 21:10 by bigguy01.)
24-11-2010 21:09
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Guys if your waiting on me calling Fernanda / asking for the 2nd camera your in for a long wait, cause i'm waiting to see if the 2nd cam goes up without me asking for it. The reason i'm waiting is because the last time i rang & asked for the other cam Fernada told me she wasn't allowed to show her AMAZING ass in full doggy anymore even if it is on the net Sad Sad. (Something like my pic above)

If there's no more 2nd cam views on the net i'd rather call her when shes doing the night shows. The weird thing is i joined the bangbabes site to see Fernanda in hq hmm i hope i didn't waste my money joining it cause if i did i can cancel my subscription very easily.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 12:07 by SirAssAlot.)
25-11-2010 07:22
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : caps and vids
fernny babe yer a spunk makin machineImportantBounce

her great arse got covered in pints of spunk today Important
25-11-2010 11:02
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(25-11-2010 11:03 )cwpussylover Wrote:  her great arse got covered in pints of spunk today Important

As always, so elequently put cwpussylover Bounce Smile

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
25-11-2010 11:13
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

a fernanda and lysney sandwich

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
25-11-2010 11:47

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles