Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Lola Knight - (Night Queen 2016-2018 & Ultimate Babe 2018) - Chat & Discus...
For the majority of the show last night Lola was brilliant, but her stint from 1:30 to 2:45 was completely sabotaged by the producers/cameramen. She was standing nude side on and using the fan to cover her pussy but they were so terrified of a slip they top halved her and it also showed a lack of trust in Lola that is undeserved given the fact that she is an established and proven performer for S66. She deserves more trust from them because I feel she has earned that over the years.
On to the good stuff now. Lola naked and oiled for the majority of the night was fantastic, I really like her shorter hair too it looks really good, lots of bj simulation and running her incredible twisty tongue over her beautiful blow job lips, lots of standing nude and bare bum to camera, the fan covering her pussy was classic Lola very erotic and she took her panties off around midnight and didn't put them back on again until 5 a.m.
Lola needs to be given the freedom to put on those performances to the level we know she can and be helped to do so by the crew, not stifled and censored by them. That being said it was a very good show from Lola and hopefully she can now continue in that vein.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
15-06-2019 15:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Lola Knight - (Night Queen 2016-2018 & Ultimate Babe 2018) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Went to sleep 3.30am so I didn't get to see the rest of her but I have to say the idea of being naked and covering her modesty with a fan(showing her 'pussy' on it Big Grin ) was really erotic to watch coupled with the oil and her incredible tits and posture; side on shot of her so you could just see her arse cheeks was great but agree the camerawork was appalling and I cannot see why S66 have done this after all this time.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
15-06-2019 16:03
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Lola Knight - (Night Queen 2016-2018 & Ultimate Babe 2018) - Chat & Discus...
(15-06-2019 16:03 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Went to sleep 3.30am so I didn't get to see the rest of her but I have to say the idea of being naked and covering her modesty with a fan(showing her 'pussy' on it Big Grin ) was really erotic to watch coupled with the oil and her incredible tits and posture; side on shot of her so you could just see her arse cheeks was great but agree the camerawork was appalling and I cannot see why S66 have done this after all this time.

I could be wrong but to me it seems like they are trying to make some sort of a point with Lola kind of putting her in her place in a way. This has been a pattern for most of 2019 as even back in January/February/March they had Lola sharing a set for lots of her shows as if they were trying to reign her in. As a contrast I don't watch as much of Paige Green's shows as Lola's but whenever I see some of it and she has no panties on she is never top halved as far as I'm aware, seems like a big double standard.

15-06-2019 16:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Lola Knight - (Night Queen 2016-2018 & Ultimate Babe 2018) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Trouble is with a sustained spell of ruinous camerawork I often concede defeat and either switch over or go to bed. Precisely the case last night.
Very frustrating.

15-06-2019 16:21
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You could be right but then why is Kerri-Lee allowed to go crazy-ape-bonkers with oil? Lola's performances are still good, she has that cheese-sandwich-melting-with eyes superpower that only she can do, yet for some reason she isn't given much freedom as earlier in the year or last. And interestingly no bed sets being used just that redundant electric-chair looking object or the new plush jobs. I also see they have brand new office chairs which again you're not really supposed to kneel on. Changes afoot? Could be!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
15-06-2019 16:24
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(15-06-2019 16:21 )snookered Wrote:  Trouble is with a sustained spell of ruinous camerawork I often concede defeat and either switch over or go to bed. Precisely the case last night.
Very frustrating.

Yeah it's a shame because there is no one better than Lola when she is on top form (which she was last night) in my opinion, she just needs some help from the crew, ah well hoping for better in the future but I won't be holding my breath

15-06-2019 16:24
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

[quote='GreenMachine' pid='2320698' dateline='1560612242']
You could be right but then why is Kerri-Lee allowed to go crazy-ape-bonkers with oil?

Well it's double standards it seems like they are singling out Lola for some reason, again I could be wrong but she does seem to be more clearly and obviously tamed and censored more than the other women and last night was a very clear and obvious example of said censorship

(This post was last modified: 15-06-2019 16:29 by Stemmw.)
15-06-2019 16:28
Pspotter Offline
Master Poster

Performance wise Lola was great last night, pretty much at her best.

Camerawork though was frustrating and I'm really not a big fan of the set she was on, she made good work of it though.
15-06-2019 16:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In short.
Lola is great Heart.
S66 are not Rolleyes.

Hmmmmmmmm bladewave

15-06-2019 16:35
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(15-06-2019 16:35 )snookered Wrote:  In short.
Lola is great Heart.
S66 are not Rolleyes.

Hmmmmmmmm bladewave

Yes it's almost as if Lola is too good for S66 Tongue

15-06-2019 16:37