babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
So it is. Given equal billing with a wall. What is this, Shirley Valentine? Wink

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
10-01-2014 09:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thebrasilian Offline
Apprentice Poster

Spoke to Danni for the first time last night. This Girl is hot, if you don't already know this lovely lass has been tied and gagged on clips with Hannah Claydon. Follow @borderland7 and visit clips4sale Borderland bound studio.

Within our little chat danni role played superbly and roled about as if she was tied up and ballgagged. She is a stunner
14-01-2014 09:18
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2014 09:18 )Thebrasilian Wrote:  This Girl is hot, if you don't already know this lovely lass has been tied and gagged on clips with Hannah Claydon. Follow @borderland7 and visit clips4sale Borderland bound studio.

Welcome to the Danni Appreciation Society! If you look at post 254 in this thread and on Hannah Claydons thread you'll see that we know all about the Borderland clips. Hope you bought both of them and enjoyed them as much as I did!
14-01-2014 12:55
Thebrasilian Offline
Apprentice Poster

I am a bit slow on the uptake Smile I have the one clip were they are both secretaries. I have loads of Hannah clips, she seems to be borderlands main lady. What is the other clip?
14-01-2014 19:29
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2014 19:29 )Thebrasilian Wrote:  I am a bit slow on the uptake Smile I have the one clip were they are both secretaries. I have loads of Hannah clips, she seems to be borderlands main lady. What is the other clip?

Well I know the story is not the point of these videos but Danni was not a secretary in either! Concentrate man or I'll worry you spent last night phoning the wrong girl Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
The 2 clips are called:
- Danni & Hannah in Tightest Gags & Bumbling Special Agents
- Danni & Hannah in Quick Untie Me and Grab That Thieving Bitch.

Danni is a Special Agent in the first and a Security Guard in the second.

Enjoy!
15-01-2014 00:26
xegg12 Offline

not to be a complete bitch, but how come theres not more vids of the lovely danni? I see all these amazing caps, but no vids Sad
15-01-2014 19:52
Thebrasilian Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-01-2014 00:26 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Well I know the story is not the point of these videos but Danni was not a secretary in either! Concentrate man or I'll worry you spent last night phoning the wrong girl Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
The 2 clips are called:
- Danni & Hannah in Tightest Gags & Bumbling Special Agents
- Danni & Hannah in Quick Untie Me and Grab That Thieving Bitch.

Danni is a Special Agent in the first and a Security Guard in the second.

Enjoy!

Special agent is the one I have, she rocks that microfoam gag and the duct tape wraparound. Do you know if there are any pics of her in school uniform?
16-01-2014 23:37
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2014 23:37 )Thebrasilian Wrote:  Special agent is the one I have, she rocks that microfoam gag and the duct tape wraparound. Do you know if there are any pics of her in school uniform?

Not that I'm aware and my collection is extensive. Not sure a school uniform would fit mind you!
17-01-2014 08:19
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Last night I was treated to the most perfect and personal 80 minutes performance I could ever have imagined by Danni. I usually watch via the webstream so was relieved that BS restored it yesterday evening and settled down to watch Danni as usual. I always make a first call during the tease hour and got straight through last night just after 9 as her first caller. Many of you know I've bought her outfits in the past and last night she delighted me by wearing the new boots I'd sent her. She looked stunning in her shiny black dress and those boots. After the call I noticed no one else rang and this forum was buzzing with the fact that the channels were not on Sky. Being a gentleman I rang again Big Grin They'd just told her of the problems so it's fair to say she really appreciated me calling her back. Well as 10pm came and went and still no one else had called I made my 3rd call. It really seemed like she was just performing for me as she showed off her boots and her boobs made their usual triumphal appearance. She was replaced on BS1 after 80 minutes and I'd been talking to her for 60 of those! Pure heaven HeartHeart I recovered later to talk to her again on Blue and have to say I've never slept so well.
I'm eating a high protein diet today in readiness for her next appearance on Sunday nightHeartHeartHeart
18-01-2014 14:31
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Someone chose the wrong silhouette :

[Image: image-DECC_52DC184F.jpg]

She seems to be missing something quite substantial here Wink
19-01-2014 19:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV