gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
She is pure class!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
12-12-2010 14:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(12-12-2010 14:32 )lastexile Wrote:  Excellent news - Fernanda's ditched the 70's perm - yes!

Now if she can just remove the nipple ring ready for this thursday night she might even challenge Sammie for my no.1 night time girl - I so hate nipple rings / piercings. In one move, for example, it's made Georgie from BS way less attractive IMO.

Luvin the outfit this morning too - she looks well fit.

Fernanda has naturally curly hair rather than a 70's and she looks great with straight or curly hair IMHO. I initially preferred Fernanda with straight hair but the curly look has grown on me. I'm no expert on hair straightening but it must take Fernanda a bit of time to do for Early Bird and her hair looked particularly good today. Still, each to their own preferences...

As for the piercings... I liked the nipple ring on Thursday night and don't mind the studs that Georgie and Mica Martinez have sported in the last year. Piercings can polarise opinions (in the same way as tattoos) and I believe the lovely Sammie and fantastic Fernanda are both pierced in certain areas. They both have tongue piercings and in other intimate areas...Wink Whatever the motivation for the piercings, I don't think they detract from their beauty or performances which are both exceptional.

Fernanda back to her minimalist best this afternoon in that outfit. Smile Daytime or night time, Fernanda is simply a stunning looking woman, a great performer, really good to talk with and always looks like she's having a good time. I don't care about all of the polls at the moment, there is no doubr that Fernanda is the Empress of daytime and I've zero complaints about her post-9pm work either! Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 17:40 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
12-12-2010 15:46
benki Offline
Junior Poster

Good god almighty, Fernanda is wearing the bikini of the year right now which seems to be a series of belts attached to strings made by a magician.
I love Evelynn but Fernanda should have won babe of the year simply for pushing the limits other girls wouldn't dare to.
12-12-2010 15:47
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

she owns fursday. she could make a larda car look hot and she would still look hot and sexy wearing my mum curtians as a dress

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
12-12-2010 17:27
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda lighting up my life today! WOW. Love the hair (and everything else)!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
12-12-2010 17:49
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Day off today (Tuesday), and lucky me got straight through to Fernanda early this morning, maybe cos they have the wrong number displayed on the webstream, (should be 0901 226 9902 not 266) and they still havent changed it!!! Come on TMTV sort it out for FernandaHeart
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2010 11:19 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
14-12-2010 09:39
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Every time Fernanda is on screen she brightens up the day no matter how cold and dark it is outside. Fernanda smiles and laughs so much with callers that you can't help but wish it was you and when pouts smoulderingly between calls she could lure ships onto the rocks.

Liking the little denim shorts this morning! Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-12-2010 09:47
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(14-12-2010 09:47 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  Liking the little denim shorts this morning! Heart

Well it was me this morning Ree's No1 Fan, she is so delicious, with an lovely personality. She always remembers stuff about all her caller, really takes an interest. As beautiful on the Inside as she is on the outside. Its a real priveledge to talk to Fernanda and I never take it for granted.

I mentioned her denim shorts to her this morning, she said last time she wore those was Thursday night and they didnt last long....oh and what a night shocked

Loved our long chat this morning Fernanda, and it was great to wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy new year in person, and also to thank you for helping me with my recovery a few months ago (you know what I mean)Wink You have this workaholic enjoying the pleasures of life again, and YOU are that pleasure Heart

Hope you enjoy your 3 week trip back to Brazil at the end of the month, you deserve a lovely time back home with your familySmile We will all miss you.
Keep listening to that romantic music in the bath......I love the thought of that HeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2010 22:38 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
14-12-2010 10:10
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

I know people say the girls have lost something since the recent clampdown on movement, but looking at the recent caps in the other thread, Fernanda doesn't seem to have lost a step, if anything she's even hotter Hearteek

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
14-12-2010 15:49
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda Heart great so do we go before your trip to Brazil or after??? Big Grin
To the debate over Fernanda'sHeart hair, hey guys Fernanda is the most beautiful woman - inside and out! And you would never need another lady! 1 day curly FernandaHeart then straight haired Fernanda! Perfecto! Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
15-12-2010 12:36