Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.95 Average

Jessy Jensen - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Jessy Jensen - Chat & Discussion
Didn't see jessy last night but have seen the caps and think she looks great with her new boobs, great to hear she had a good return
first time ive seen jessy with her new boobs and think they look great and suit her well. also much better show compared to when i last saw her on nights on storm

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
30-07-2012 11:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Not really. She seems to be more interested in talking to the cameraman, but I didn't expect her to give a shit.
31-07-2012 01:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough, but i thought jessica was a lot better than the last time i saw her on nights on storm, thought she looked great in some very nice lingerie and thought she was good on the beds

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
31-07-2012 08:45
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

As usual a nasty little scammer is welcomed back to our screens....and wait she's got plastic tits as well....what a resultRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
31-07-2012 12:36
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2012 12:36 )speedybert Wrote:  As usual a nasty little scammer is welcomed back to our screens....and wait she's got plastic tits as well....what a resultRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

paid for by the mugs on mfc
31-07-2012 13:39
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

not sure what happened in the past to make people not like her but she was amazing last night with sasha and the nights I have seen her on she seems great

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
31-07-2012 14:45
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(31-07-2012 14:45 )KateP Wrote:  not sure what happened in the past to make people not like her but she was amazing last night with sasha and the nights I have seen her on she seems great

I guess it all depends on whether or not you like scam merchants, Kate. Some people prefer to brush over her nasty scam that she plays on MyFreeCams.com, whilst others view her for what she really is, which is nothing more than a truly vile person.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 15:05 by Chilly.)
31-07-2012 15:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

whilst it's wrong what jessy has done on mfc and people are right to be mad about it, think its harsh to call her a vile person just because of it. Also why is jessy just being singled out for being a scam merchant when there are babes on other shows that can also be seen as scam merchants, yet they have been seemingly forgiven for what theyve done yet jessica keeps getting attacked for her mfc antics.

ex elite babe lori buckby committed benefit fraud, which can be seen as scamming every tax payer in the country, yet she's been seemingly forgiven for that, the same applies to rlc babe lucy summers who also committed benefit fraud, but jessy is getting flak for what she's doing on mfc

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
31-07-2012 15:43
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

I don't see why you're defending her Rammy? She'd scam you as well if she got the chance.

This is a recent thing which I believe has affected a few forum members directly, people are bound to be angry about it. Just look at how she handled the issue on Twitter when she was confronted about it, she doesn't care.

If you look at the threads and news articles back when Lori and Lucy committed benefit fraud, you'll see that they received a lot more flak than Jessy is receiving now.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 16:44 by -PJ-.)
31-07-2012 16:40
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Thats an unfair comparison as Lori and Lucy appeared in court and were punished for what they did. They have to be allowed to move on with their lives. Jessy was never found guilty of anything. As far as I know she denied scamming and was able to point to previous customers who were happy with her service. Some people on here feel that she ripped them off and they have a right to be angry but those of us not directly affected are unlikely to maintain any anger towards her. She is still doing camshows to the best of my knowledge and I have not seen any recent complaints about her service.
31-07-2012 17:10

Click here to watch Studio 66