Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
To be honest i didn't even know she was going to appear on Xtreme until she showed up , i purchased BS Xtreme via the BUNDLE10 method a few days ago and got 7 days for a tenner , so didn't purchase the show just for Cherri , Tammy Oldham was on screen naked and showing everything at the same time as well .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-01-2012 02:44
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-01-2012 02:42 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 02:27 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  So, in other words, people that actually paid money got fucked as well ? I'd be interested to know just how 'up front' she was. Did she say on screen BEFORE the BSX show that she wouldn't be showing anything or was it only after she turned up on screen there ?

Wasn't watching at that point, just meant about going topless on the ordinary show.

didnt say anything tonight, but last night (monday) she tweeted she wasnt being allowed to go topless

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-01-2012 02:46
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

It's frowned upon in Parliament to call someone a lying conniving shithead, so I will adopt the accepted polite Parliamentary alternative & say that Cellcast are economical with the truth......annoyedannoyedannoyed

11-01-2012 04:25
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(11-01-2012 02:36 )Regenerated Wrote:  Regarding Cherri on the nightshow, overall I think she's making the right steps to become a full night appearing girl. I don't blame her for taking her time and getting into it gradually. I'm obviously happy to see her gorgeous self on nights.

^^^^^^You were saying......???
Most of the other girls were still at school when Cherri started nightshows.

[Image: image-6B5D_4F0D098C.jpg]

11-01-2012 05:08
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(10-01-2012 23:22 )timtheactor Wrote:  if it is a boob job lets pray she doesnt use the same surgeon as lori,ava or lolly cos theres are hideous.

Bit harsh on Lori, I think thats the best boob-job I've ever seen, apart from Daryl. Especially putting her in the same bracket as Ava Surprised
11-01-2012 09:21
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

So I was a bit annoyed paying my fiver to watch BSX last night in the expectation of seeing her naked. Was still good but didn't show all.
I think that was why we had the comment about not going topless on the channels rather than some other obligation from a website; its just a way for BS to make additional money (that's why they exist after all).
More generally, I enjoy the old tease bit about will she won't she get them out; enjoyed the Paige, Lori, Danica and most recently Vanessa saga's. CHerri is a little different from a lot on the channel and its the variety that keeps me going - I'm enjoying it all and she is one sexy woman:-)
Still ticked off about my fiver thoughannoyed
11-01-2012 09:32
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(11-01-2012 09:21 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(10-01-2012 23:22 )timtheactor Wrote:  if it is a boob job lets pray she doesnt use the same surgeon as lori,ava or lolly cos theres are hideous.

Bit harsh on Lori, I think thats the best boob-job I've ever seen, apart from Daryl. Especially putting her in the same bracket as Ava Surprised

Nothing like a good boob job to set a girls mind at rest.
11-01-2012 09:47
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

so babestation last night finally won the ofcom award for no adult content between 11pm to midnight.i hope they enjoy the prize but also realise just how much they lost in future revenue as viewers switched off.i dare say most of us have been conned by bs in the past with their pics and vids that arent what they advertise but we learn and dont do it again.i love cherri but wont be holding my breath for any future appearances as she is a major disappointment on nightshows.i cant believe that she is under contract to not reveal anything on live tv as im sure that as a mature adult the choice must be hers.
11-01-2012 10:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-01-2012 05:08 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 02:36 )Regenerated Wrote:  Regarding Cherri on the nightshow, overall I think she's making the right steps to become a full night appearing girl. I don't blame her for taking her time and getting into it gradually. I'm obviously happy to see her gorgeous self on nights.

^^^^^^You were saying......???
Most of the other girls were still at school when Cherri started nightshows.

[Image: image-6B5D_4F0D098C.jpg]

that's the point i was about to make, cherri doesnt need to take steps to become a night babe, she's been there, done that and bought the t-shirt with nightshows.

seems cherri was a big dissapointment all round last night, not just on main babestation but also on bsxtreme too, not seemingly because of cherri/charlene herself, but because of babestation themselves.

hopefully when cherri's back on nights after her month off she can have the shackles removed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-01-2012 11:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It has to be pointed out that Cherri goes topless and fully naked and shows everything in the shoots she does for the BS website and the mobile pic and vid downloads etc , it's just BS doing their usual trick of milking the day girl gone bad scenario and preventing her from showing everything on tv for a while .

This Cherri tease stuff is different from the Lori and Paige hand bra stuff because they hadn't already done stuff of a explicit nature for BS like Cherri has . See my earlier post below Big Grin .

(16-10-2011 12:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  It's not just topless shoots she still does for BS , it's full frontal as well , this was originally posted by BS in the "Babestation latest site updates" thread on the 18.7.2011 , so is a recent shoot and not 1 she did years ago

see the full set on http://www.babestation.tv/home

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-01-2012 12:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV