Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread

Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread
As a once off the forum could decide to induct babes who've won multiples of forum awards through the years. So Ultimate Day/Night, various channels Day/Night Queen/Empress, UK BC Day/Night, Newcomer, Webshow Queen, Ultimate webshow winners.

Could be anyone who has won say a minimum of any 3 of these awards or multiples of one or more gets an automatic Hall of Fame induction. Maybe put it to a vote or something to decide if this should be done, simple yes or no. Wouldn't be a perfect solution to complaints by any means, still be lots of people's favourites and some babes considered to be legends who've never won anything not getting inducted.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
29-12-2022 15:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

I think the Hall of fame should at least be reserved for girls that have left the channels, say those that haven't appeared for at least 3 years? If they return in the future so be it.
29-12-2022 16:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2022 15:45 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^

I was never a big fan of Dani O'Neal or Danica, but I'm with winsaw & KerrAvon, it's undeniable that both babes deserve to be inducted in the future. The same applies to Mrs. Agent. imho

Yet Danica got no votes at all and from a quick glance many of those who voted would remember them so the forum membership is already saying they do not have enough support.

I don't think we can all be happy here so I'm not that bothered but I do think getting into the Hall of Fame should be challenging otherwise its just a list of girls who have been on the shows.

Maybe we should have another category called Girls who nobody remembers unless reminded and people who do remember couldn't be bothered to vote for

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
29-12-2022 16:36
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Was Scarlett Jones really around long enough to be considered a Hall of Famer? Is/was Atlanta? Not convinced. Think there is definitely some merit in the shortlist idea.
29-12-2022 16:58
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(29-12-2022 16:36 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(29-12-2022 15:45 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
Maybe we should have another category called Girls who nobody remembers unless reminded and people who do remember couldn't be bothered to vote for

I really like this bit.
There's an obvious disparity between who is/& more importantly was popular, & the members who can be bothered to vote.
I think the fact that just 29 members bothered to nominate in the first round isn't necessarily a true reflection of all of a babes fans that were around at that time.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-12-2022 17:15
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(29-12-2022 16:58 )eyres42 Wrote:  Was Scarlett Jones really around long enough to be considered a Hall of Famer? Is/was Atlanta? Not convinced. Think there is definitely some merit in the shortlist idea.
Both babes have similar years' service. Fo me the years a babe is on the shows, is an important factor, but it's not the be all & end all. A few babes over the years have made a massive impact in just 3 or so years, far greater than some who have hung around for 10+ years with the occasional high point. This is not a long service award.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-12-2022 17:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Once this year's competition is finished and dusted maybe sometime next year when the time is right we may take a look at this discussion point and maybe see what improvements/change however slight they may be and see what everybody is happy with. I do appreciate that my response to Winsaw's point may not have been as clear and precise as some may have expected as the organiser and probably to Winsaw himself too but I felt I tried to be as honest as I possibly could. I will admit that I did expect some criticism for my point, but it seems seeing the thanks has probably eased that thought.

I do think the 4th category might be worth looking at or possibly running a lifetime achievement competition before the Hall Of Fame actually starts where the recipient of that award is automatically inducted. just a thought.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-12-2022 18:06
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(29-12-2022 15:58 )Stemmw Wrote:  As a once off the forum could decide to induct babes who've won multiples of forum awards through the years. So Ultimate Day/Night, various channels Day/Night Queen/Empress, UK BC Day/Night, Newcomer, Webshow Queen, Ultimate webshow winners.

Could be anyone who has won say a minimum of any 3 of these awards or multiples of one or more gets an automatic Hall of Fame induction. Maybe put it to a vote or something to decide if this should be done, simple yes or no. Wouldn't be a perfect solution to complaints by any means, still be lots of people's favourites and some babes considered to be legends who've never won anything not getting inducted.

I think this a good idea and is worth serious consideration.

Another additional idea. I thought that as an additional adjunct to the existing rules, in the circumstance of a tie in the Legends category, votes for either of the tied Legend contenders in the other 2 Day or Nightbabe categories could then be counted (if there were any for either) to come up with a winner.

||||||||
29-12-2022 19:46
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(29-12-2022 15:55 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(29-12-2022 15:39 )Doddle Wrote:  It's only a bloody board member-voted contest anyway, not the bleeding Nobel Prize.

Good points made, but whilst it's more than likely a throw-away tongue in cheek comment, as a board member yourself why do you see fit to belittle our efforts to make this the best/fairest contest that it can possibly be.HuhWink
I stand by my other points - You or others can argue for refinements all you like, and I know logic might seem a luxury on these occasions, but the only ultimate way to make sure babes get this "recognition" is to just induct all of them.

As for the other - it was the contest I referred to as being bloody, not the board members SurprisedBlush

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
29-12-2022 22:50
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

The Legends category is going to get skewed in time as people's memories fade and new people come on board that have never heard of many of them.
There's also the freeview factor. I see Danica mentioned a few times. Well I've been here over 11 years, and watching the shows from a couple of years before that, and I've never once seen her...

Maybe we could have a committee of old gits long standing members Big Grin to draw up a shortlist of 4, say, and allow members to vote on that.
30-12-2022 00:04