Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BS Xtra
(16-12-2009 19:52 )mikedafc Wrote:  Think they have ran out of topics for it!!

Fair play to them though for getting as long as they have on the "how big is your shlong" thing laugh
16-12-2009 20:26
Find all posts by this user
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

music is so loud at the moment
and yet again mic battery dead
16-12-2009 23:42
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(16-12-2009 19:25 )bytor Wrote:  BSxtra has gone down the tubes recently imo. It was initially a good concept when it started with the texts and three screens. Recently we have seen the introduction of the pictures taking centre stage. No doubt because cellcast saw a quick buck at £3 a pop but now that seems to be the same 10 or so people every night sending in their dick pics. Warwick Sam, Matt, Rob from Nottingham.......yawn yawn. Even that is showing signs of slowing down so I presume the girl on the phone is cellcasts answer to the lack of texts and pictures. Real shame as one of the best things on the channel has been the girls banter which is now severely restricted. Either make it the interactive channel a lot of us want with texts and banter or just make it BS3 and put a girl on the phone properly.

Excellent post sir. Saw a bit of Xtra last night, and I thought both Candy and especially Jodie did a very good job when they were on. Just a shame that the interaction between the girls is now none existent, due to the introduction of the phonecalls for the channel. It is also not surprising that the number of texts and pictures are decreasing. I lost count how many texts and messages were coming through for girls that had since left the screen. We have no idea how long some of the girls are going to be doing a section on Xtra, and what is worse, there is no indication of when they will be reading texts and looking at pictures. If they alternated it like, 10 minutes of texts then 10 minutes of pictures, it wouldn't be too bad, but there is no consistency whatsoever.
17-12-2009 14:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

well lack of willingness from certain girls to acquiesce to txt requests may well be the problem "get yer tits out" reply "i can't", result txt's stop. at least the txters figured it out quickly this time.
end result there back to send us yer pic of yer dick and we will rate you. or txts saying show us yer feet...
so maybe the guys being critical have a point?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-12-2009 16:30
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

once the mic was sorted last night with candy and Cleo was really good, they were clearly having fun interacting with each other the great snogs of course!
this was right until the phone came out then the atmosphere was scuppered
text asking for more kissed (which they had asked for) was met with reply We can't do that she is on the phone
such a shame as was going so well!!

Ps. thought Georgie was great on BSX the other night can't wait for her to join on a more permanent basis
17-12-2009 17:27
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

BSxtra was pretty good last night, up to a certain point.( i.e before freeview) I'm not usually a big fan of Geri but she was actually pretty entertaining going on about old t.v shows. They were having a text based poll last night on who you think is the best babestation girl, unsurprisingly most votes were going for Camilla/Reede as they were on the show (if Daryl had been on I'd of voted for her).
Megan was on for a fair bit and she was really entertaining with Geri, singing along to old tv shows like Choc-a-bloc and the family ness.
Then freeview hit and Lori came on and so did the phones, nothing against lori but the phones totally killed what had become a fun show, didnt watch anymore after that as I knew it wouldnt be the same.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
20-12-2009 12:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-12-2009 12:57 )Neil-B-Art Wrote:  - - - > (if Daryl had been on I'd of voted for her).
Megan was on for a fair bit and she was really entertaining with Geri, singing along to old tv shows like Choc-a-bloc and the family ness.
Then freeview hit and Lori came on and so did the phones, nothing against lori but the phones totally killed what had become a fun show, didnt watch anymore after that as I knew it wouldnt be the same.

They did emphasise you could vote for any girl, not just those on last night.

I have a suspicion the phone is a deliberate ploy. It can't be coincidence that it doesn't appear until Freeview starts. It enables them to (mostly) save the more explicit requests (snog with tongues, lick/suck nipples etc) for when one of the girls is on the phone, then it's "Well I can't right now 'cos she's on the phone, I'll just give her a quick peck/stroke" etc etc. Another dodge to avoid the explicit requests is what Geri was doing last night - reading texts in batches of two or three, each starting with an explicit request which is conveniently ignored when only the last text is answered.
20-12-2009 18:19
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(17-12-2009 14:23 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(16-12-2009 19:25 )bytor Wrote:  BSxtra has gone down the tubes recently imo. It was initially a good concept when it started with the texts and three screens. Recently we have seen the introduction of the pictures taking centre stage. No doubt because cellcast saw a quick buck at £3 a pop but now that seems to be the same 10 or so people every night sending in their dick pics. Warwick Sam, Matt, Rob from Nottingham.......yawn yawn. Even that is showing signs of slowing down so I presume the girl on the phone is cellcasts answer to the lack of texts and pictures. Real shame as one of the best things on the channel has been the girls banter which is now severely restricted. Either make it the interactive channel a lot of us want with texts and banter or just make it BS3 and put a girl on the phone properly.

Excellent post sir. Saw a bit of Xtra last night, and I thought both Candy and especially Jodie did a very good job when they were on. Just a shame that the interaction between the girls is now none existent, due to the introduction of the phonecalls for the channel. It is also not surprising that the number of texts and pictures are decreasing. I lost count how many texts and messages were coming through for girls that had since left the screen. We have no idea how long some of the girls are going to be doing a section on Xtra, and what is worse, there is no indication of when they will be reading texts and looking at pictures. If they alternated it like, 10 minutes of texts then 10 minutes of pictures, it wouldn't be too bad, but there is no consistency whatsoever.

Totally agree. This channel’s is sinking faster than a lead balloon, since the introduction of the phones.

It’s been a steady decline since they got rid of the three screens, but now it’s reverted back to what Babestation was before the introduction of Babestation Extra. Last night they were even scrolling through texts on screen without anyone reading them out, while the girl was on the phone. I hoped we had seen the last of this as I would imagine that anyone who had sent one of these texts in would feel slightly cheated & pissed off to say the least. The Babestation Extra idea, though an excellent concept, I feel has been bastardised beyond all repair.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
20-12-2009 22:07
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

(20-12-2009 18:19 )vila Wrote:  They did emphasise you could vote for any girl, not just those on last night.

Yeah I know, but as they're gonna give the prizes this week and Daryl ain't on till next year, I didn't think I should waste £1.50 on a vote.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2009 22:26 by Neil-B-Art.)
20-12-2009 22:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seemed to me the last 3 nights(including tonight) that the texts have been forgotton in favour of the phone(s)once freeview joins at 1am.
21-12-2009 03:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV