Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Honey Scott on Babestation

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Honey Scott on Babestation
Very sad to see you leave Babestation Honey as you have done some of your best stuff on there despite everything cos for me you are the best girl of all the tv based babe channels.

Look forward to seeing you on a new station soon and hope you you'll be wearing those C string at your new tv home!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
15-07-2011 07:57
Find all posts by this user
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

You are possibly upset at the present time but you are a gr8 presenter and should not have a problem engaging with a new channel. I wish you all the best wherever you go.

I believe BS will have a problem hiring girls who do not fit in with the Mafia brigade currently employed. We constantly see new girls struggling with air time (examples Honey & Tammy and until this week Ella seemed to be in the minority), only the twins seem to have survived.

Until certain ladies air time is reduced I think the problem will continue but even if Forum members decline to phone which I am aware there are quite a few, BS still seems to attract a lot of callers, even if the girls are talking to themselves.

Sorry Honey this is your thread and once again best wishes for the future.

15-07-2011 09:08
Honey Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks very much guys, Babestation was an amazing experience with the nicest girls you could chose to work with. Time for me to work my thing and have some fun.
15-07-2011 10:14
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Most definitely the best and most smart move! BS has become a bit of a joke to be honest, and I'm glad that you've had the courage to leave after seeing it first hand.

I think it's interesting Honey, that you've said 'time for me to work my thing and have some fun'. That tells me BS were being too restrictive and were making you advertise crap more than work your body and the phones, so good on you. Hopefully you'll land on your feet on a channel that isn't completely heartless and souless. All the best xx
15-07-2011 17:29
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Put Honey Hotel Voyeur video into Google and you should find a great old 15 page thread that has some great caps and from page 9 onwards some bits of video to download including naughty Honey enjoying herself with some fab nipple sucking and licking and also Honey having her nips sucked too.

Hope she gets this naughty on her new channel and continues to get naked wearing only her fab C-strings too!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 16:13 by HoneyRocks.)
16-07-2011 15:40
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Loved the fact that Honey was so much more daring during her time on the Cellcast channels, so credit to her for that. Fingers crossed there's more to come from one of the best looking gals that's ever appeared on the babe channels. Best of luck, Honey! Cool
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 23:57 by Chilly.)
16-07-2011 15:50
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Only just caught up with the news. Honey: You have undoubtedly made the correct decision in my view. Although you were amazing in your time at BS it was frustrating that you had so few shifts to show what a fantastic nightshow babe you are. It is important in any line of work to feel that your true potential can be fulfilled to the maximum extent and that you can make the best possible impression on as many viewers as possible for as long as possible in the most authentic and creative way. I feel your ability to do this has been compromised through no fault of your own in recent times. You bring some superb qualities to the channels. Sophistication, grace, sensuality and immense sexiness. I sincerely wish you well and hope that you can thrive in your next challenge Heart

(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 20:08 by Snooks.)
16-07-2011 16:04
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Earlier today was looking through a some old Hotel Voyeur video clips and caps that included Honey from I guess around 2008/9 and it was interesting to see how much naughtier and ruder Honey was back then with lots of her licking, sucking on and fondling the other girls nipples and titties and other girls sucking and licking Honey's titties too

Despite all the probably justified critisism of Babestation already well documented elsewhere and the unfair lack of shifts and airtime Honey has had, its fair to say that between April and July of this year, they've let Honey push her boundaries further than other channels have and let Honey give us some of her naughtiest, most naked and best stuff since her days on Hotel Voyeur with Honey's superb naked stints, with the aid of the wonderful C-string of course!

Obviously on the other channels Honey worked on between Hotel Voyeur and Babestation, she had to comply with the more tame rules at those stations, which I guess were in place because of the problems with the regulators at other stations which were fined or went off air after alledged complaints about more explict output.

Despite that, at those other channels Honey was and still obviously is one of if not the best girls on all the satellite tv babe channels and always goes to a lot of trouble to wear some great outfits and with her beautiful body, long blond hair and gorgeous pretty smile being her natural self, proves that in many respect you don't have to have gimmicks, go OTT extreme, have body enhancements or body decoration and that being just nice, pretty, gorgeous and completely natural can make you the best.

It is a crime how underused Honey was at Babestation as she is one of the loveliest and best girls of all the channels and I hope she will be loads more happy at her new channel, aloud to be her natural gorgeous beautiful self without interference and of course that she will continue to push her boundaries and be and aloud to be lots more naughtier than ever with lots and loads more nakedness (with the help of the C-string of courseWink!) and maybe we might be able to see her getting naughtier with the other girls including even maybe some of the old naughty nipple licking too possibly?

Best of luck at your new channel Honey and lots more of you back on our TV screens ever naughtier and and naked than ever as you are definately the very bestTongue!

(This post was last modified: 17-07-2011 01:39 by HoneyRocks.)
17-07-2011 00:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

All the best, Honey, wherever you land.

You're a class act, so I suppose it was inevitable that you would sooner or later part company from the shambles that BS has become.

I've enjoyed your short stay and I'm very sad that being a Freeviewer I won't be able to see you on my tv any more (unless you go to Elite, of course Wink ).
18-07-2011 00:34
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

(15-07-2011 09:08 )Topman 47 Wrote:  only the twins seem to have survived.

That's because they now have huge inflated funbags which bs prefer,most of the natural girls left on bs have limited airtime and are treated like crap

Honey shows she has brains and intelligence for seeing what BS is really like and getting out before the experience damaged her too much
18-07-2011 13:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV