Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.95 Average

Jessy Jensen - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Jessy Jensen - Chat & Discussion
(31-07-2012 16:40 )-PJ- Wrote:  I don't see why you're defending her Rammy? She'd scam you as well if she got the chance.

This is a recent thing which I believe has affected a few forum members directly, people are bound to be angry about it. Just look at how she handled the issue on Twitter when she was confronted about it, she doesn't care.

If you look at the threads and news articles back when Lori and Lucy committed benefit fraud, you'll see that they received a lot more flak than Jessy is receiving now.

I wasn't defending jessy regarding mfc. I've said what she's done on mfc is wrong and totally unnaceptable. Was just saying that other babeshow babes have done things that can be seen as scams yet their no longer getting flack for it yet jessy is for mfc and harsh to say she's a vile person just cause of mfc.

On elite I've no complaints with her, she was good on her first stint on elite and do far she's been good again

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 17:34 by Rammyrascal.)
31-07-2012 17:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

I do wonder if your opinion would be the same if she wasn't an EliteTV babe though, Rammy... and has been mentioned, the two babes in question were punished accordingly and received more then a shed load of stick on this forum at the time.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
31-07-2012 18:15
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^^ Plus the fact that they're not doing it any more.

I think what pisses people off about Jessy is not just her scamming, it's her whole 'fuck you' attitude and the fact that she obviously sees nothing wrong in conning people. Plus her laziness on MFC, where she always looks like a sack of shit, and the general feeling of contempt that seems to radiate from her. Apart from that she's lovely Wink
31-07-2012 19:21
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Rammy can you honestly say that a genuinely nice person would be happy to scam other people out of money? Describing her as vile sounds pretty accurate to me.
31-07-2012 19:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-07-2012 18:15 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I do wonder if your opinion would be the same if she wasn't an EliteTV babe though, Rammy... and has been mentioned, the two babes in question were punished accordingly and received more then a shed load of stick on this forum at the time.

It would be the same regardless of what channel they're on. PJ I never said jessy was very nice, just feel not right to say she's vile just cause of her mfc antics.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
31-07-2012 20:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(31-07-2012 20:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 18:15 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I do wonder if your opinion would be the same if she wasn't an EliteTV babe though, Rammy... and has been mentioned, the two babes in question were punished accordingly and received more then a shed load of stick on this forum at the time.

It would be the same regardless of what channel they're on. PJ I never said jessy was very nice, just feel not right to say she's vile just cause of her mfc antics.

But it does seem you feel it's right Rammy to thank this post below calling Lucy Summers "Another scamming scumbag" in one of Lucy's RLC threads, a case of double standards perhaps bladewave .
(27-01-2012 19:37 )gazfc Wrote:  Another scamming scumbag Rolleyes

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2012 20:34 by mr mystery.)
31-07-2012 20:22
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

There also a few people in here that are quick to have a go at Jessy but not Lucy summers or lori, double standards indeed

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
31-07-2012 20:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(31-07-2012 20:34 )gazfc Wrote:  There also a few people in here that are quick to have a go at Jessy but not Lucy summers or lori, double standards indeed

Yes i agree it does seem that way, for the record i couldn't care less what any of them have done , let he/she that is without sin cast the first stone .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-07-2012 20:38
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(31-07-2012 20:34 )gazfc Wrote:  There also a few people in here that are quick to have a go at Jessy but not Lucy summers or lori, double standards indeed

No double standards. That point's already been addressed.
31-07-2012 21:20
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(31-07-2012 19:21 )Digital Dave Wrote:  ^^^^ Plus the fact that they're not doing it any more.

I think what pisses people off about Jessy is not just her scamming, it's her whole 'fuck you' attitude and the fact that she obviously sees nothing wrong in conning people. Plus her laziness on MFC, where she always looks like a sack of shit, and the general feeling of contempt that seems to radiate from her. Apart from that she's lovely Wink

The reasons above make her one of the least likeable girls.Getting her tits done doesn't improve her either(which seems to work for a few on here:rolleyesSmile

She is one of the (few) girls who appear to have little or no respect for their 'audience' and does little to disguise her contempt.This includes people like you Rammy.She was abysmal on MFC and probably has only improved on route 66(sic)because other people control her actions on there so she has to raise her game.Lori and Lucy have can't be accused of taking the piss out of their audience or trying to directly scam them,mainly because they have are experienced old hands at the 900 channels game.I'm not condoning their actions but there are differences between what is being discussed here.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
31-07-2012 23:27

Click here to watch Studio 66