Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
(08-12-2012 18:12 )mellover Wrote:  May be they are just fed up of some moderators messing with post all the time.

There seems to be one or two who seem to get confused with site rules and there own personal opinions = site rule.

They remove post, threads, with no explanation, purely becasue they don't agree with it. Some even slapping unexplained warnings on poeple with no justification.

I use to mod on a site much bigger than this and mods like that would be removed, they are the type who seem to get a power trip out of it.

As long as there are no site rules broken post should remain, what makes this place especially bad, they may say, remove a post comment that may not like a minor thing about a cettian model, but allow the most nasty ongoing comments against others.

Inconsistancies and clear favouratism will never go down well with members.

It will be noticed.

See how long this post lasts.

Like I've mentioned before http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1147517

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
08-12-2012 20:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't that thread get closed and also has come to a conclusion. Nearly 2 months now since that spat took place, yet at the first opportunity gazfc you feel compelled to bring up the events that took place yet again.

That's where your problem lyes and that goe's for quite a few forum members here. You just can't let go of anything. Obviously by putting that link at the bottom you are sort of hoping that it all get's discussed again so that you can yet again claim to play the victim card in all of this.

Just a reminder for you. I had fake Scottishbloke twitter set up. Certain idiots on this place believed it and had already made their mind up that it was the real deal and everything from that point spiralled out of control. It was me who was the victim. Not you. Fact Important

Gazfc you also claim that the reason you don't cap as much these days is because of the ongoing disputes and arguments on this place. Yet again you are playing the victim card when infact it's you who is responsible for starting half of the disputes.

Might it just be the case that the reason you don't cap as much these days is down to the fact that you yourself cannot be bothered anymore. I rest my case.
08-12-2012 21:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(08-12-2012 21:45 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  That's where your problem lyes and that goe's for quite a few forum members here. You just can't let go of anything.

Yes, just like your endless rants on the forum regarding the current state of the babe channels.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 21:58 by Chilly.)
08-12-2012 21:57
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^^ He rests his case Big Grin
08-12-2012 22:05
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(08-12-2012 21:45 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't that thread get closed and also has come to a conclusion. Nearly 2 months now since that spat took place, yet at the first opportunity gazfc you feel compelled to bring up the events that took place yet again.

That's where your problem lyes and that goe's for quite a few forum members here. You just can't let go of anything. Obviously by putting that link at the bottom you are sort of hoping that it all get's discussed again so that you can yet again claim to play the victim card in all of this.

Just a reminder for you. I had fake Scottishbloke twitter set up. Certain idiots on this place believed it and had already made their mind up that it was the real deal and everything from that point spiralled out of control. It was me who was the victim. Not you. Fact Important

Gazfc you also claim that the reason you don't cap as much these days is because of the ongoing disputes and arguments on this place. Yet again you are playing the victim card when infact it's you who is responsible for starting half of the disputes.

Might it just be the case that the reason you don't cap as much these days is down to the fact that you yourself cannot be bothered anymore. I rest my case.

Nah I just got sick of people like you, who could go around calling everyone liars cause they enjoyed a show and anyone who replied to u either got their post deleted or edit to protect you.

Just like I said to you it that pm when you wanted to make amends, you and a few others can do whatever you want, where's others are punished for doing the same, it's clear to ALOT of people that the mods for whatever reason protect you, why would I want to be a major contributor to this site when this is the kinda treatment that we get??

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 22:13 by gazfc.)
08-12-2012 22:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seth Offline
Master Poster

If you go back to how the forum started, there was a lot more leeway in what was allowed to be said about the babes. Some of it was a bit OTT with insults, but that aside, I think it should go back to that. I think this site has turned into more of just a fanboy site which is a shame. Fair enough, many people here are fans of certain babes and that's fine, but I don't just want it to be about that. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this.
08-12-2012 22:39
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Quite right Seth, one of the girls actually posted in her thread that she wanted "positive comments only".........

On a more general note, did anybody notice that last year over 320 people voted in the qualifying round of "Ultimate Babe" but this year it was less than 70 Sad

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 22:46 by mr williams.)
08-12-2012 22:43
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

^^ Yes mr williams, I noticed the lack of response in the Ultimate Babe thread. I know there's many people disillusioned with the channels - the lack of enthusiasm in the vote could show this, or it could just mean that members are bored of so many other polls all at the same time.

Me personally, I just don't enjoy posting as much anymore. That's why I'm trying to limit my contribution to just a select group of threads - mainly the predictions thread and the on this day thread. Although I'm even beginning to not enjoy those as much anymore. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
08-12-2012 23:32
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

It's a fact of life that nothing lasts forever; we've all had the wrench of changing schools, jobs, homes and partners; friends move away. There will always be a turnover of members, people move on, interests change and there's always more and more demands on our time. We probably lose a lot of members when they find themselves a new girlfriend, get married or start having children.

It's sad when valued members leave but hopefully new ones will come along to replace them. Likewise the babes move on - just looking at my favourites in the last year Roxy, Ashleigh, Courtney and Tanya have left and another has gone to a channel not represented on the forum.

The recession hasn't helped either. We all know that a number of channels have closed in the past two years and there is much less choice, but if you're only getting 60-odd quid a week on the dole you shouldn't be spending half of it on a wank call!

But we mustn't forget that hobbies and interests fall into the category of being transient as well. We have to consider (and I think it more a probability than a possibility) that the "golden" era of the babechannels may well be over, and they will go the same way as the hula-hoop or skateboards ie a burst of wider popularity for a few years which gradually dwindles to a core of enthusiasts. I think OFCOM is just a scapegoat, you can have as much hardcore interaction on your laptop through sites like Adultwork as you want, it's just that people are moving on to other things. The chatlines will never go away completely, there'll always be a demand for such services, but advances in technology might mean that in a few years time we'll still be watching and talking to the babes but through a totally different medium.

Having said that, there's no doubt that the squabbles on the forum have put people off. On Tuesday night I was having a drink with the only other forum member I've ever met in person and he made it clear that he rarely posts and doesn't get more involved because of the level of nastiness.

Which brings me to some personal news. The forum will be seeing a lot less of me after Xmas. I've been working from home for most of the past 18 months and I've got into the habit of having the forum open in a window in the background so can dip in and out when I have a coffee break or am waiting for a conference call to start. Even on the days I have to travel to client's premises I use my own laptop and can have a sneaky look at the channels and the forum during lunch.

However, the main contract I'll be working on from January requires me to work at the client's premises and on their IT system so accessing any adult-related material will be out of the question Sad

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 01:13 by mr williams.)
09-12-2012 01:00
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(08-12-2012 18:12 )mellover Wrote:  May be they are just fed up of some moderators messing with post all the time.

There seems to be one or two who seem to get confused with site rules and there own personal opinions = site rule.

They remove post, threads, with no explanation, purely becasue they don't agree with it. Some even slapping unexplained warnings on poeple with no justification.

I use to mod on a site much bigger than this and mods like that would be removed, they are the type who seem to get a power trip out of it.

As long as there are no site rules broken post should remain, what makes this place especially bad, they may say, remove a post comment that may not like a minor thing about a cettian model, but allow the most nasty ongoing comments against others.

Inconsistancies and clear favouratism will never go down well with members.

It will be noticed.

See how long this post lasts.

Totally agree with this..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
09-12-2012 01:06

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS