Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.95 Average

Jessy Jensen - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Jessy Jensen - Chat & Discussion
(31-07-2012 23:27 )speedybert Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 19:21 )Digital Dave Wrote:  ^^^^ Plus the fact that they're not doing it any more.

I think what pisses people off about Jessy is not just her scamming, it's her whole 'fuck you' attitude and the fact that she obviously sees nothing wrong in conning people. Plus her laziness on MFC, where she always looks like a sack of shit, and the general feeling of contempt that seems to radiate from her. Apart from that she's lovely Wink

The reasons above make her one of the least likeable girls.Getting her tits done doesn't improve her either(which seems to work for a few on here:rolleyesSmile

She is one of the (few) girls who appear to have little or no respect for their 'audience' and does little to disguise her contempt.This includes people like you Rammy.She was abysmal on MFC and probably has only improved on route 66(sic)because other people control her actions on there so she has to raise her game.Lori and Lucy have can't be accused of taking the piss out of their audience or trying to directly scam them,mainly because they have are experienced old hands at the 900 channels game.I'm not condoning their actions but there are differences between what is being discussed here.

no there arent differences as far as im concerned as lori, lucy and jessy have all scammed money from their fans. jessy has done it on mfc, lucy and lori have done it by claiming benefit money that they werent entitled to which comes from the taxes of their fans.

as for this little or no respect, i dont get that impression, especially from her twitter jessy several hours ago thanked me for her tweets i sent her about her on elitetv

jessy is back on tonight (wednesday) and im looking forward to her show as so far she's done well on her return to elite/studio 66

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 00:39 by Rammyrascal.)
01-08-2012 00:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

Personally I dislike her. Which is worse, scamming people on mfc or benefit fraud ? It's kinda like picking the best cancer. I think the point is she is directly biting the hand that feeds.

As for the implants - she kinda needed them, I always thought her boobs looked like they felt sad before - deflated & low. It's a decent job, just leaves a kinda bitterness in the mouth as to how she funded it. I could make a jibe about how her teeth should be next on the fix list but I'm above that... Tongue
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 01:17 by badbadman999.)
01-08-2012 01:14
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(01-08-2012 00:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  as for this little or no respect, i dont get that impression, especially from her twitter jessy several hours ago thanked me for her tweets i sent her about her on elitetv

So thanking you for a compliment makes up for her attitude towards the people she scammed then? Rolleyes
01-08-2012 01:51
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(01-08-2012 01:51 )-PJ- Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 00:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  as for this little or no respect, i dont get that impression, especially from her twitter jessy several hours ago thanked me for her tweets i sent her about her on elitetv

So thanking you for a compliment makes up for her attitude towards the people she scammed then? Rolleyes

Clearly it doesbladewave

Some people are easily placated,a bit of cyber love and its all okRolleyes

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-08-2012 07:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

My tweets to jessy were just about how she was on elitetv, nothing to do with her mfc antics which I've already said are unnaceptable and wrong

In here is just about jessy on elite and as I've said before she's had a good return

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-08-2012 09:01
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(01-08-2012 09:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  My tweets to jessy were just about how she was on elitetv, nothing to do with her mfc antics which I've already said are unnaceptable and wrong

In here is just about jessy on elite and as I've said before she's had a good return

I think the point that most people cant get there heads round Rammy is how quickly you can praise a girls performance on a channel by tweeting them etc (Which is fine) but then wont tweet them when they do something wrong ?

You have said her behaviour is wrong on here but she hasnt seen that, its nothing but praise on twitter for her from you.

I used to cap Lucy Summers till she got done for benefit fraud, i stopped capping her and un-followed her on twitter. Yes she is still one of the best performers on these channels undoubtedly but sometimes you just have to use your moral compass and realise that just because a girl looks good and performs well on screen doesnt mean that there actions away from the tv are excusable...Sorry but by praising them the way you do IS excusing there behaviour!
01-08-2012 09:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fair enough Aston can see your point but I don't think I excuse her behaviour on mfc. I've said several times here that what she does on mfc is wrong and if I had been scammed by her then I would tweet her about it. But I don't watch her on mfc so I just tweet her about how she is on the babeshows.

Regarding your last point, the same can be said about Lucy and Lori that their actions away from the tv are excusable too

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-08-2012 11:11
Charlemagne Offline

I'm not a big fan of fake boobs...
But her news boobs are as good as they get. They don't look like the normal rock hard ones that you usually see and they seem to hang naturally.

So I would like to give a big thanks to all the guys who have sponsored them via her webshows. Wink
01-08-2012 11:38
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

She's appearing on the cam show twice this week, tomorrow and Sunday. Is this some kind of a sick joke?

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
01-08-2012 14:41
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(01-08-2012 14:41 )eagle_si Wrote:  She's appearing on the cam show twice this week, tomorrow and Sunday. Is this some kind of a sick joke?

It'll be great to see that dressing gown again! Big Laugh
01-08-2012 15:56

Click here to watch Studio 66