Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Suzii - Discussion & Chat

suzii Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat
hey there.
No I dont have my own website hun. Even know im a model on the show im not trying to be a published or well known model if you know what I mean? I have done quite abit of modelling in the past but I have chosen not to continue as in about a year or so I wont be in the industry at all anymore as ill have my degree and hopefully a safe job lol

p.s - my last name - If I told you that I would have to kill you

xxxxx

pps thanx for asking
05-12-2009 13:52
Find all posts by this user
dannyhealeytig Offline
Apprentice Poster

can u tell me were to find ur topless pics bbe cauz ur my favourite girl i love ur boobs and your feet cauz i cant seem to find any bbe av u got pics wearing stilettos bbe i want pics of ur boobs cauz their beautiful like r u single do u av facebook or myspace if u do could u tell me ur full name to find u thanx hun xxxxx
05-12-2009 14:30
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-12-2009 13:52 )suzii Wrote:  hey there.
No I dont have my own website hun. Even know im a model on the show im not trying to be a published or well known model if you know what I mean? I have done quite abit of modelling in the past but I have chosen not to continue as in about a year or so I wont be in the industry at all anymore as ill have my degree and hopefully a safe job lol

xxxxx

pps thanx for asking
Suzzi ur more than a model ! ur the queen of the bourdoir Smile Heart Heart Heart
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 18:51 by ALI 35.)
05-12-2009 14:54
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

what you studying suzi?

will miss you when you leave Sad

already missing you over christmas when you'll be throwing shrimps on the barbie and basking in sunshine in a skimpy bikini (ok I threw that bit in just to tease all the davids hehehe)

remember last year, suzy the elf, santa suzy, you were great!

wuv u wots and wots the cutest girl in australia TongueHeart
06-12-2009 04:01
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

(05-12-2009 14:30 )dannyhealeytig Wrote:  can u tell me were to find ur topless pics bbe cauz ur my favourite girl i love ur boobs and your feet cauz i cant seem to find any bbe av u got pics wearing stilettos bbe i want pics of ur boobs cauz their beautiful like r u single do u av facebook or myspace if u do could u tell me ur full name to find u thanx hun xxxxx

aaaaarrrrrr look at you saying im your fav. You must know I love compliments
I have taken myself of all the sites etc no so you proberly wont find any topless or even modelling pics/videos.
If you want to join my facebook its http://www.facebook.com/people/Suzanna-B...1609754187

xxxxxx
06-12-2009 18:41
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

(05-12-2009 14:54 )ALI 35 Wrote:  

xxxxx

pps thanx for asking
Suzzi ur more than a model ! ur the queen of the bourdoir Smile Heart Heart Heart

oooohhhhh ALI35 your lovely ent ya? xxxx

p.s two queens on the boudoir me and Syd :o)
06-12-2009 18:42
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

(06-12-2009 04:01 )fendercat Wrote:  what you studying suzi?

will miss you when you leave Sad

already missing you over christmas when you'll be throwing shrimps on the barbie and basking in sunshine in a skimpy bikini (ok I threw that bit in just to tease all the davids hehehe)

remember last year, suzy the elf, santa suzy, you were great!

wuv u wots and wots the cutest girl in australia TongueHeart

yyyyeeeaaa Fendercat. How r ya?
Ive just changed from Osteopathy to Life Science. Yes im a geek lol.
oohh there guna be many shrimps on the barbies lol.
God I cant believe you remember my two outfits from last year.Im very very impressed.
God yes those blinking Davids lol xxxx
06-12-2009 18:47
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-12-2009 18:42 )suzii Wrote:  
(05-12-2009 14:54 )ALI 35 Wrote:  

xxxxx

pps thanx for asking

oooohhhhh ALI35 your lovely ent ya? xxxx

p.s two queens on the boudoir me and Syd :o)
Hi suzii will Her majesty sydney taken over ur throne when ur holiday ! p.s. hope u have a great time. Smile Heart Heart Heart
06-12-2009 20:28
Rally Mark Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey gorgeous suzii loving the dress you've got on today can't believe its one more day and then you are gone for a few weeks, don't know what i'll do with out catching a glimpse of you laying out on the bed but at least the thought of you in a skimpy bikini will keep me warm Big Grin |You'll have to take some pics and send them to me please....
07-12-2009 12:03
dannyhealeytig Offline
Apprentice Poster

Shy RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat
thanx hun yea ur my fav ok no worries thank u bbexxxxxx do u knw were i can find pics of sydney aswell thanx darling xxxx
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 12:12 by dannyhealeytig.)
07-12-2009 12:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV