babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-06-2024 22:58 )Snooks Wrote:  does that mean all we will get on TV is BS promo material? Rolleyes
In some cases, that would be an improvement bladewave

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
04-06-2024 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

I can understand during quiet periods of a Dayshow that taking a babe off-screen for a private makes sense. In terms of Daytime calls the on-screen tv number is none adult chat, & generally day babes don't get many listeners, & those who do will no doubt hang up quickly with some mundane chat. Nightshow calls must surely centre around getting a queue of listeners. With a private earning BS around 3 times as much as a call, once a babe has in excess of that they are making more money. Given the number babes in either the main studio & other studios which are set up in the main for webcam shows it seems pointless to not make best use of a tv channel dedicated in the main for calls. i suspect this trial will be rolled out on quieter weekday nights & not weekend nights Friday into Saturday, Saturday into Sunday.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
04-06-2024 15:49
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

^ I agree. I also think it was the wrong babes to trial it on. I suspect Michelle and Brooksie have no problems with call volumes, and to surrender that TV calling time, which are not cheap to run, to privates that are only initiated and can be done from the web anyway. A girl like Atlanta is never off the phone and likely has a queue a mile long.

I can see someone like Valentina jumping on it though lol. Seems to spend most of her TV time talking to the crew anyway and would love to rinse someone on private instead
04-06-2024 17:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

annoyedannoyedannoyed what an absolute joke so farannoyedannoyedannoyed So far tonight (on sky at least ) from 10pm was Leila Lani on BOTH CHANNELS!!!!!! and now Bella Baby has taken over......ON BOTH CHANNELS!!!!!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Ridiculous annoyed Update and now Ophelia Belle has taken over from Bella....ON BOTH CHANNELS!!!!!annoyedannoyed

What a waste of a tv channel annoyedannoyedannoyed

annoyed Shambles annoyed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2024 23:46 by Rammyrascal.)
04-06-2024 23:08
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Text the words 'FUCK THIS FOR A GAME OF SOLDIERS, ITS THE BLOODY PROMO AGAIN' to 69069 and for the princely sum of £500 you shall receive a cardboard cut selection of your favourite babes in a promo video. bladewave

Text the words 'FFS I WAS IN THE CALL QUEUE THEN' to 69699 and for just £1000 you shall receive an audio recording of a random babe singing #What do you know about acid house music?# Rolleyes

Text the words 'MR P' to 69054 for £2000 to receive a blurredcam video recording of Mr P trying to fix a supposedly faulty fuck machine when in reality it was never switched on after a 10 million credit tip goal was hit for its use. bladewave

Text the word 'PRIVATE' to 69869 and for £3000 you shall receive all three of the above with a bonus video of Snooks rolling his eyes for a whole 60 seconds at the total and utter futility of it all Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2024 23:37 by Snooks.)
04-06-2024 23:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed The OSG'S ON 905 are ginormous, taking up the bottom 3rd of the screen!!!! Ridiculous annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Bella Baby is just about watchable right now (barely) as the amount of screen she's got is restricting her annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed Due to ridiculous amount of screen the OSG'S are taking upannoyed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 00:30 by Rammyrascal.)
05-06-2024 00:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

ah we going old school again at BS loads of OSG tbh if its not Beth or Brooksie last night i wasnt interested Tongue Tongue and switched to maria on XP

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024 06:21 by HannahsPet.)
05-06-2024 06:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2024 00:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed The OSG'S ON 905 are ginormous, taking up the bottom 3rd of the screen!!!! Ridiculous annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Bella Baby is just about watchable right now (barely) as the amount of screen she's got is restricting her annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed Due to ridiculous amount of screen the OSG'S are taking upannoyed

Yes I thought it was awful on 673 BUT 674 was normal! I'm hoping 673 last night was a temporary blip! But knowing BS I'm worried that 674 will follow.. It was a great shame as the show was pretty good with four of the five girls in longish sections (which as you all know!) I have always preferred! Even Cherry Leigh! was on for 57 minutes! Her longest ever section certainly on FV ! And Ophelia Belle! another favourite of mine was on for 59 minutes! BUT as well as the overlarge graphics which definitely spoilt what was a very good show they showed the wrong girl's name most of the time! Come on BS!!!! That was crap and ruined the night for us!......
05-06-2024 09:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-06-2024 06:20 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ah we going old school again at BS loads of OSG tbh if its not Beth or Brooksie last night i wasnt interested Tongue Tongue and switched to maria on XP

Wasn't loads of osg's, was the size. They were ginormous & were effectively squashing the babe on screenannoyedannoyed

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-06-2024 13:16
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-06-2024 12:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yeah, did seem to stop after around Midnight last night, hopefully like before it will stop quickly

Midnight is when freeview comes on. Maybe they're not getting the call volumes on Sky alone.
05-06-2024 14:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV