Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
904 works ok for me

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-06-2024 12:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Great to see all tv channels (sky & presume fv) are back up & running. Did think it was a fault myself, even when 904 & 905 dissappeared off sky (I watch via Sky) this morning. as BS would surely announce they were leaving tv & going online only.

Very poor communication from BS with this. They should have been doing posts on social media saying tv is down & to watch online till tv is back. Instead all there's been is just posts saying who is on (not seen any posts myself on bs's social media with updates on the tv technical issues)

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2024 13:15 by Rammyrascal.)
11-06-2024 13:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2024 13:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Great to see all tv channels (sky & presume fv) are back up & running. Did think it was a fault myself, even when 904 & 905 dissappeared off sky (I watch via Sky) this morning. as BS would surely announce they were leaving tv & going online only.

Very poor communication from BS with this. They should have been doing posts on social media saying tv is down & to watch online till tv is back. Instead all there's been is just posts saying who is on (not seen any posts myself on bs's social media with updates on the tv technical issues)

Really pleased and relieved that it ISN'T the end of Babestation on TV!!
But still annoyed that it happened on (for me!) a one-off! event with Bella Baby! and Ruby Mae! as main girls! I'm STILL hoping that BS try to get that to happen in the future ? as judging by how they were last night on the webshow AND BSX it would have been an excellent night.......they are BOTH favourites of mine..... how about it BS????? That would I'm sure please a lot of other viewers.....
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2024 18:33 by trains55.)
11-06-2024 13:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, didn't bother me too much missing the shows as there wasn't any of my favs due to be on. So gave most of my attention last night to Babestation 24 in Germany. A slightly better station than XPanded the other choice.
11-06-2024 14:12
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

(11-06-2024 13:38 )trains55 Wrote:  
(11-06-2024 13:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Great to see all tv channels (sky & presume fv) are back up & running. Did think it was a fault myself, even when 904 & 905 dissappeared off sky (I watch via Sky) this morning. as BS would surely announce they were leaving tv & going online only.

Really pleased and relieved that it ISN'T the end of Babestation on TV!!
But still annoyed that it happened on (for me!) a one-off! event with Bella Baby! and Ruby Mae! as main girls! I'm STILL hoping that BS try to get that to happen in the future ? as judging by how they last night on the webshow AND BSX it would have been an excellent night.......they are BOTH favourites of mine..... how about it BS????? That would I'm sure please a lot of other viewers.....

They're two of my favourites as well mate so I join you in being gutted!
11-06-2024 14:15
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(11-06-2024 12:50 )mickster Wrote:  Probably having technical problems - Not paid their Sky bill, perhaps?

Not paying Sky wouldn't affect the Freeview channels - which were down as well.
11-06-2024 16:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would wager it was a hacking attempt of some kind - and probably has all the hall marks of one

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-06-2024 16:50
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Suggest all those like me that are fed up with the current tv broadcasts regarding no nudity, check the Babestation Live post today. There is a chance to comment, however not one for their tv blog, 3rd blog of the 3. I have used the the second blogs comment box and told them exactly what I/we thought about their self impose nudity ban. And how unfair it was for us lowly paid punters who wish to just phone and chat and slowly undress the babe. We don't have the wealth that the affluent footballers have, that can spend hundreds of pounds per night. I asked for a reply or better still post on here their comments regarding the so called ban, which I said is not an OFCOM directive. The more bad comments they get might just make them think twice.
24-06-2024 14:40
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

These private shows are gone so much so makes me sleep

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
25-06-2024 00:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

See there were technical issues on TV last night for a couple of hours last night (on sky at least) from around 00:30. Hope BS gave all the tv babes on during that time (Beth, Vicki & possibly others) flexibility/leeway in hitting targets

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-06-2024 12:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV