gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Things you would like for Christmas!!!

rover Offline

RE: Things you would like for Christmas!!!
There nice but l couldn't eat a whole one.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
04-12-2009 02:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

The entire board of Ofcom to have a mental breakdown and lift all restrictions on the babe channels - Now that would be a christmas special worth watching.
04-12-2009 03:12
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

All the channel babes to wear the most seethrough panties every day from now on, with lots of 241 and 341 girl girl action, with plenty of pussy rubbing and no holes barred action.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
04-12-2009 05:33
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

All I want for Christmas
1. Anna back on Elite fit and well.
2. Danica doing 1 more 9-11pm session in that pink swimsuit. The you know what slipping/flashing potential was there for all to see yesterday.
3. Cara Brett back on Elite fit and well.
4. Posters to stop whingeing about day girls not going topless on nights. Just watch someone else if it bothers you that much.
5. 12 days of Christmas countdown where different girls wear see through panties....Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Gemma Hiles, Ashley Emma, Kitty Lea, Sammie Pennington, Danica, Cara Steel, Lori, Sam B., Anna and Dionne Daniels (2 pairs obviously).
6. All the channels get together and put two fingers up to ofcom and reintroduce 'flash the gash' in a chorus line format with a row of girls high kicking to a selection of Christmas tunes. I will leave it to the channels to select the most appropriate performers but Amanda and Caty immediately spring to mind.
7. Following on from the video 'Danica in the kitchen' the domestic goddess could present a series of cooking programmes showing us how to make a traditional Slavic Christmas meal (possible title 'Morning star Masterchef') for a family while dressed only in the tiniest maids outfit with lots of bending down and putting buns in the oven.
I could go on but what do you want?Tongue

Man cannot live on head alone.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2009 16:30 by Webbiola.)
09-12-2009 16:19

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles