gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

MSG 4 BEE!

ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

RE: MSG 4 BEE!
OH dear this has caused a little stir!!! first of all id like to say that Mike!!! i like talkin to u on here!!!!!!Its easier for me to use than other chat pages!!! I think its sweet u stil make an effort after ppl say things. 2nd of all.... Please dont say bad things about Mike. He was a very shy biy till i got hold of him and ppl saying horrid things are not helpin his confidence!!!! also thanks mr gummidge for been a little sweetheart I like u!!!!!

I feel like im a mum havin to come and sort all this out!!lol im gun have to send u all to bed wi no supper!!! hehehe

Anyway!!!! tellling off over!!! hope everyone is well n gun watch me on the show 2moro!!
Bee
25-03-2009 01:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

As far as I can see noone has said anything bad about fellow posters on this thread. We were only commenting on how strange, funny, weird etc.. certain comments are. That is what we are all about on here and I personally think some peoples posts are made purely to provoke negative resposnses and start a cyber row. Binacafan you are obviously besotted and that is your perogative so good luck to you mate - only word of caution is by posting such open message.s you leave yourself open to piss taking by others (myself included). No offence meant
25-03-2009 02:47
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

So many things I could say here but as I stated before I am no longer going to give my opinions on the issues here. One thing I will say though is that any comments I may have made to "Mike" are my own comments and shouldn't be thought of as a mass opinion of the forum.

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
25-03-2009 11:58
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:OH dear this has caused a little stir!!! first of all id like to say that Mike!!! i like talkin to u on here!!!!!!Its easier for me to use than other chat pages!!! I think its sweet u stil make an effort after ppl say things. 2nd of all.... Please dont say bad things about Mike. He was a very shy biy till i got hold of him and ppl saying horrid things are not helpin his confidence!!!! also thanks mr gummidge for been a little sweetheart I like u!!!!!

I feel like im a mum havin to come and sort all this out!!lol im gun have to send u all to bed wi no supper!!! hehehe

Anyway!!!! tellling off over!!! hope everyone is well n gun watch me on the show 2moro!!
Bee

Yeah, U tell 'em Bee! Ppl can say what they like about me, good, bad or ugly. I just don't care. My msgs R 4 the lovely Bianca, and you may think I am weird or whatever but I don't care, I've been called far worse in my time, so if that is what U think that is your choice, I didn't come on here to make friends, just to send msgs to Bianca. So she obviously doesn't think I'm weird, so I don't care if others do.

End of rant. Big Grin

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2009 13:03 by biancafan173.)
25-03-2009 12:09
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Presume you are watching her now on the Chat biancafan!!
25-03-2009 18:08
Big C Offline
Jenna`s biggest fan

ickle_bee Wrote:OH dear this has caused a little stir!!! first of all id like to say that Mike!!! i like talkin to u on here!!!!!!Its easier for me to use than other chat pages!!! I think its sweet u stil make an effort after ppl say things. 2nd of all.... Please dont say bad things about Mike. He was a very shy biy till i got hold of him and ppl saying horrid things are not helpin his confidence!!!! also thanks mr gummidge for been a little sweetheart I like u!!!!!

Bee

Wow,was that the famous wagging finger?
Seriously,some of us may have been a little harsh,after all this is meant to be a light hearted forum.I`m sure he`s a nice guy when you get to know him.Its really a good crowd on here.
Anyway, i`m off to watch the end of the show.

You can`t win until you`re not afraid to lose.
25-03-2009 20:08
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Hey Bee, what time R U on on Friday? Is it AM/PM?

I've actually got 6 reps now! I didn't even realise. Big Grin

xxx

25-03-2009 21:34
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

biancafan173 Wrote:Hey Bee, what time R U on on Friday? Is it AM/PM?

I've actually got 6 reps now! I didn't even realise. Big Grin

xxx

You're rapidly becoming an underground hit round here. Hi Bianca btw.xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
25-03-2009 21:58
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Bee likes me! Bee likes me! He-he-he-he-he-he!

Good 2 know that I am an "Underground hit". Big Grin Maybe ppl are finally starting 2 respect me. They know I am gonna post what I want to Bianca regardless of what they say. So that is good.

I hope U R well Bee. Tongue

26-03-2009 19:22
madlib Offline
Junior Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:Bee likes me! Bee likes me! He-he-he-he-he-he!

Good 2 know that I am an "Underground hit". Big Grin Maybe ppl are finally starting 2 respect me. They know I am gonna post what I want to Bianca regardless of what they say. So that is good.

I hope U R well Bee. Tongue

You should tell people on here more about yourself Biancafan173 and i think people on this would see more than just one side of you.
Besides Bianca, do you like any other girls?
What does she stand to inherit from your will Wink etc.
26-03-2009 19:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles