babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

BS Restrictions

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BS Restrictions
(22-06-2024 12:49 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  The girls aren't allowed to take their panties off on TV. OFCOM came down on them, so they are being cautious.

Where did you hear that crap about OFCOM. Ok BS currently don't want to allow the girls to go naked on tv atm, simply for financial reasons. Tv in their view is now a small part of their overall earnings and are making the tv shows as rubbish as possible, to entice punters to go behind the paywall to get what we used to get a year or two ago for free. If a girl mentions in conversation she can't do that because of OFCOM she is being lied to by BS or misinformed. There are a few guys on here that do look at any OFCOM breaches mention in any Government papers, it would be interesting to hear if there is any major shifts towards OFCOM banning nudity on glamour tv.
22-06-2024 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2024 12:58 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Regarding sacking girls that’s not new - they always had a clear out from time to time and why have an underperformer take up studio space when someone else could use it.

Doesn't happen as much as you think now , i can't recall anyone being sacked since S66 went because well they needed somewhere to work i guess and the question is where would they go , there is only XP now so it's different now , so i guess they would do something else.

Anyway sorry to say but they are doing the right thing now sacking the big bunch of babes , it was just all about timing when S66 went and they got the time spot on , so the question is can they sack the right babes.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
22-06-2024 13:39
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

I saw a Ofcom broadcast bulletin a few months ago, that stated, Ofcom were starting investigations into Babestation and Smile TV.

These investigations are for various dates, Ofcom didn't put a date, it just said various.
So it wasn't just 1 incident they were/are investigating, it looks like there was a few.
22-06-2024 13:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-06-2024 12:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I overheard a producer talking to a Dayshow babe yesterday on the Streamate feed and telling her about nightshow changes. Didn't hear all the conversation as they silenced the feed but what I did hear was:

- TV Nightshows now only contribute 10% of revenue
- Only 2 girls to now get booked for a nighshow. A girl is taken off the web to cover breaks
- TV girls will be experienced performers as the newer girls are not interested/good enough to generate TV revenue
- No coming off TV for privates on Pervcam for nightshow TV girls
- No topless on TV
- Underperforming girls at BS who don't meet their minimum income targets whatever type of shift they do will be sacked

Sounds to me like a move to maximise TV phone revenue while they can.

I heard the producer confirm that these instructions only apply to nighshows.

If I remember correctly from some time ago the girls doing TV shifts get paid for their shift whilst webshow shifts are share of revenue only.

Babes were topless on tv last night, so what is meant by "no topless on tv"? Also presume the 2 BS Babes that start at 10pm are the 2 tv babes. So last night for example it was Beth & Caty, both of whom are "experienced performers"

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2024 14:24 by Rammyrascal.)
22-06-2024 14:18
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I’m just saying what I heard Rammy

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
22-06-2024 14:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-06-2024 14:23 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ I’m just saying what I heard Rammy

I know, just wondering what is/was meant by "no topless on tv" when there were topless tv babes last night. Probably meant to say "No nudity on tv" instead of "no topless on tv"

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2024 14:48 by Rammyrascal.)
22-06-2024 14:27
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Kingsmind they have all the data they need to know how girls are performing & decide who they sack for not meeting targets. I think we could all probably name girls who we’ve seen just laying around. The job requires girls to hustle and engage/entice punters & if they don’t well like in any job if you don’t meet targets……..

Oh & there have been girls sacked in the last 12 months. They just don’t publicise it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
22-06-2024 14:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-06-2024 12:58 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(22-06-2024 12:49 )Kingsmind Wrote:  It's beginning to sound like Vince McMahon is in charge.

Actually I think it’s a company analysing their revenue data and responding with actions they believe will maximise earnings from TV (surely not to do so would mean they will leave TV because rolling adverts don’t earn money)

Regarding sacking girls that’s not new - they always had a clear out from time to time and why have an underperformer take up studio space when someone else could use it.

Yep and I've said this when people have complained about babes either in their opinion on too much or not on. If a BS babe is generating money, BS will have her on as often as possible, if they aren't generating money, then BS will have them on less and eventually get rid of the babe

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-06-2024 14:37
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Night time hours are meant to be for sleep anyway.

So sweet dreams Snooks and wake up to low phone bills and bigger bank balance. Hoorah.

Thank you and goodnight.

(This post was last modified: 22-06-2024 14:55 by Snooks.)
22-06-2024 14:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(22-06-2024 13:57 )Dave_A Wrote:  I saw a Ofcom broadcast bulletin a few months ago, that stated, Ofcom were starting investigations into Babestation and Smile TV.

These investigations are for various dates, Ofcom didn't put a date, it just said various.
So it wasn't just 1 incident they were/are investigating, it looks like there was a few.

Remind me what Smile TV is

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-06-2024 14:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV