babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat
Sammie just signed off, back on EarlyBird tomorrow until 10am, then all day Monday on the Pad.

06-11-2010 21:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids
amazing show from sammie today here shows get better every day from sammie with stunning body and looks there was so many nipple slips today from sammie was amazing no1 girl on day time shows by long wayHeart
06-11-2010 23:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids
(06-11-2010 23:50 )andy pandy Wrote:  amazing show from sammie today here shows get better every day from sammie with stunning body and looks there was so many nipple slips today from sammie was amazing no1 girl on day time shows by long wayHeart
Hi mate are you the same "andy pandy" that got a shout out by Sammie on tv today ? i think Sammie said you were naughty and should change your name to "naughty bear" or some thing like that . Sammie just gets better with every show she does on the pad and the night show should be something special .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-11-2010 00:02
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids
(07-11-2010 00:02 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(06-11-2010 23:50 )andy pandy Wrote:  amazing show from sammie today here shows get better every day from sammie with stunning body and looks there was so many nipple slips today from sammie was amazing no1 girl on day time shows by long wayHeart
Hi mate are you the same "andy pandy" that got a shout out by Sammie on tv today ? i think Sammie said you were naughty and should change your name to "naughty bear" or some thing like that . Sammie just gets better with every show she does on the pad and the night show should be something special .
yes mate it was me i think she said naugthy bear so naughty but cute and you spot on her night show will be somethink sprcial
07-11-2010 00:19
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Early morning with Sammie dressed in black knix + black see-through halter type bra with pasties....
....nothing too adventurous today & she confirmed she was only there 'til 10am.

07-11-2010 06:39
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

eek loving the black Lace lingerie and stockings by Sammie this morning Smile
07-11-2010 06:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

woke up ready for a fernny wank but no fernny, this is a ghot babe tho and love her natural tits so unloaded a full whack all over em
07-11-2010 09:07
Ana Courtesan Offline
Banned

Sammie Pennington, what a babe, I have not seen too much of her before, but will be keeping both of my eye's peeled for her in future.Surprised

Fantastic figure and beautiful face looks like Early Birds has found another heartbreaker just like Fernanda.Heart

She was struggling a bit with that lingerie that kept curling up on her today, but it did it for me seeing all that skin........what a babe. HeartHeart
07-11-2010 10:54
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Sammie is looking very pretty in Pink today Smile.just loving her shows on the Pad, she has really stepped it up a gear. she's already had a couple of nice slips today too Smile
08-11-2010 12:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
omg Offline
Junior Poster

As much as I love Emma Spellar and Fernanda, Sammie's slim slender bod and natural tits - just scrumptious ! And as for that beautiful face !
Sorry lads gotta go .......
08-11-2010 12:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV