Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
Cherri is on tonight Tongue, looking gawgus in her white undies set Tongue.
20-02-2012 22:07
Find all posts by this user
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(20-02-2012 22:05 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Apparently Cherri/Charlene is on tonight from...well, now actually. Maybe one of you fortunate Sky owning souls could confirm if she's there.

Link here for the BS Extra feed http://www.babestation.tv/home#stream
20-02-2012 22:30
cherriilover Offline
Banned

i bet she will not go naked or topless tonight
21-02-2012 00:34
JackGough Offline
Junior Poster

(17-01-2012 00:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  snip
(17-01-2012 00:29 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  snip

Same shit different night.

Clearly a weak effort at getting you to part with your hard earned for a few £3 pics of her by not giving you the tits or anything else really (other than her in her undies in a side-on doggy position).

Instead the show is degraded by 1/4 of the screen with the lower (solid again) OSG, 1/4 of the screen with the ads, and two girls squeezed in with limited space to move about in the distance.

But as long as the gullible keep on calling and keep on buying the pics things will never change.
21-02-2012 01:39
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Maybe just a hunch but vaguely recollecting something Cherri said before her recent "holiday" + recent events & her body language tonight is telling me that Cherri has returned to full time nightshows.........

(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 02:02 by RRROGER.)
21-02-2012 02:01
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(21-02-2012 02:01 )RRROGER Wrote:  Maybe just a hunch but vaguely recollecting something Cherri said before her recent "holiday" + recent events & her body language tonight is telling me that Cherri has returned to full time nightshows.........

If she is returning to do nights fulltime, then she should put on a nightshow performance (ie getting topless or naked) otherwise she should stay on days.
From what i've seen so far, it's clearly another scam by BS to get people to watch BSXtreme and they're clearly still ignoring all of us that only have Skyannoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
21-02-2012 02:22
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

If she is returning to nights then she needs to get topless as so far I'm not impressed by her return to nightshow at all!
21-02-2012 04:33
cherriilover Offline
Banned

me too if she on nights go topless and naked like lori and camilla if not stick to days or presenting like megan and geri she got amazing body she go topless and naked babestation doing what tthey did to lori and paige keeping her tits covered everyone get bored now so come letts see tits on her next show
21-02-2012 07:51
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2012 01:39 )JackGough Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 00:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  snip
(17-01-2012 00:29 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  snip

Same shit different night.

Clearly a weak effort at getting you to part with your hard earned for a few £3 pics of her by not giving you the tits or anything else really (other than her in her undies in a side-on doggy position).

Instead the show is degraded by 1/4 of the screen with the lower (solid again) OSG, 1/4 of the screen with the ads, and two girls squeezed in with limited space to move about in the distance.

But as long as the gullible keep on calling and keep on buying the pics things will never change.

While I agree with much of your sentiment (certainly with regard to Cheri) if it wasn't for us 'gullible fools' calling then you would have no shows at all. Calling the girls is what these shows are and always have been about. It, together with the pics and videos are what keep the shows on your television each night. It seems to be forgotten by many that BS is a business and not a free public service. I may criticise BS many a time but then I feel I have the right as a paying customer.
The actual advertising problem stems from the roll out of freeview. When the channels were Sky only the number of viewers were in their tens of thousands but as soon as the Freeview channels got going in earnest so did the OTT advertising as they suddenly had an audience in the hundreds of thousands. (Not a dig at Freeviewers btw).
Obviously some failed reject from The Apprentice saw a marketing opportunity at BSbladewave
They always did advertise(just not as crudely as now), the camera work was usually worse than now and the scams they pulled were as ever present then as now.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 09:00 by bytor.)
21-02-2012 08:59
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(21-02-2012 02:01 )RRROGER Wrote:  Maybe just a hunch but vaguely recollecting something Cherri said before her recent "holiday" + recent events & her body language tonight is telling me that Cherri has returned to full time nightshows.........

Cherri is on BS Daytime at the moment with Jo Laurence, but is also listed on BS Twitter & on the Who's on the channels tonight? sub forum as on tonight.

That will make 4 nightshows in a week since returning, that seems like full time to me, although yet to complete a full nightshow....

21-02-2012 19:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV