babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

thescientist Away

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
^ Agree didn't Danni look fantastic, those tanned titseek looked even more magnificent than normalTongue
13-03-2014 14:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow... The Sexy Ms Danni Levy Looks Stunning in that Sexy Shiny Sliver Outfit Bent over Bouncing that Shiny Sexy Ass.... Great.... Love that Outfit....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
16-03-2014 03:43
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2014 03:43 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Wow... The Sexy Ms Danni Levy Looks Stunning in that Sexy Shiny Sliver Outfit Bent over Bouncing that Shiny Sexy Ass.... Great.... Love that Outfit....

Glad you like it. So pleased I bought her it! Big GrinBounce
16-03-2014 04:40
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Well Done SecretAgent.....You Know Exactly How I Like A Woman to Dress Up in..... Great Choice of Outfit.... Ms Danni Levy's Big Juciy Sexy Ass Looks Amazing in it..... I Wounder Wat Else You have Brought the Babes..... How did You know she would wear that outfit and how did you know her Size?

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
16-03-2014 04:50
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I'm a SecretAgent so cannot reveal my sources BounceBounceBounce
16-03-2014 09:13
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Loved another night of fantasy with Danni last night even though after the 9-10 pm section they put her on BB SA which meant she was off our screens for almost 3 hours. Still her return was worth it as she did a great session in the Sauna and then went in the gym in her new metallic look one piece outfit. Her final session this morning in the office wearing a leopard spotted combination made it a great end to the night as I bid her goodnight as her final caller. Heart
16-03-2014 11:20
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

A very good show from Danni last night with some nice closeups of her magnificent mammeries.
It is not often mentioned but she has a lovely bum and great legs as well.
16-03-2014 16:19
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2014 16:19 )Tractor boy Wrote:  A very good show from Danni last night with some nice closeups of her magnificent mammeries.
It is not often mentioned but she has a lovely bum and great legs as well.

Totally agree and her eyes are mesmerisingly beautiful too, I just love how much care she takes with her makeup. Those blue sparkly eyelids last night were stunning
16-03-2014 16:28
graham50 Offline
Junior Poster

(16-03-2014 03:43 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Wow... The Sexy Ms Danni Levy Looks Stunning in that Sexy Shiny Sliver Outfit Bent over Bouncing that Shiny Sexy Ass.... Great.... Love that Outfit....
Wow Danni Levi what a sexy busty gorgeous girl she got me turned on lol
16-03-2014 21:57
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

After the exertions of Saturday night I knew I'd have to slow down yesterday and so was delighted that Danni was on Blue for 2 hours from 9pm. That gave me plenty of time to have a few calls with her including at 10pm when mid call she unleashed her nuclear weapons. I love it when she lays on her back with her legs open. No room in my mind for anything but a single thought when she does that. After an early night I had the pleasure of being her last caller this morning as she ended the night on Extra with Tori.
17-03-2014 08:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV