Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

Marco19819 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat
She has got an unbelievable booty....!!! Looking SO good at the moment. Easily my fave babe
21-02-2012 20:25
Find all posts by this user
a_j216 Offline
banned

lets cut to it - why doesnt she want to go topless on the nightshow, but dont mind assuming sexual positions, eg doggy?

is there something wrong with her nipples or something?

don't get me wrong, shes beautiful with a perfect body. but at the same time, shes the biggest 'missed opportunity' for these night shows, tbh.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 20:49 by a_j216.)
21-02-2012 20:48
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(21-02-2012 20:48 )a_j216 Wrote:  lets cut to it - why doesnt she want to go topless on the nightshow, but dont mind assuming sexual positions, eg doggy?

is there something wrong with her nipples or something?

don't get me wrong, shes beautiful with a perfect body. but at the same time, shes the biggest 'missed opportunity' for these night shows, tbh.

She is being clearly used as a ploy by BS to suck more gullible people into buying their BSXtreme channel. The evidence so far points to it, two nightshows with her only showing nudity on BSXtreme plus several tease shows that have gone on past ten and still no topless performances.
My attitude is, if you don't want to go topless then stop doing nightshows, go and do dayshows.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
21-02-2012 21:12
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^As I posted earlier, seems that Cherri is now a full time night girl, tonight is her 4th show in a week,
I don't think even Cellcast will keep this ploy ongoing in the face of the blatant advertising of Cherri pics & BSXtreme appearances.

If it continues both Cellcast & Cherri are going to lose credibility..

...having said that Lori Buckby started on PartyGirls in January 2009, it was September on PartyLand before she dumped the handbra....laughlaugh

21-02-2012 22:37
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

She is like Paige Tylereek when she started out doing the night shows not wanting to get her boobs outbladewave, ok Cherri is doing Extreme appearances and photo's but on screen its boob's are staying in ladsRolleyes. Can we fast forward 6-12 months and have the boobs outBig Laugh
21-02-2012 22:45
cherriilover Offline
Banned

i just bored of women who come night show not go topless they stay on daytime until ready go topless
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 22:50 by cherriilover.)
21-02-2012 22:49
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

as expected another no show.strange how she got a girl caller at exactly the sametime as last night.i think that girl should ask for her money back as even she cant persuade cherri to do anything but rest on the edge of the sofa.enough bs from bs.
21-02-2012 23:57
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(21-02-2012 22:45 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  She is like Paige Tylereek when she started out doing the night shows not wanting to get her boobs outbladewave, ok Cherri is doing Extreme appearances and photo's but on screen its boob's are staying in ladsRolleyes. Can we fast forward 6-12 months and have the boobs outBig Laugh

It's a completely different situation to Paige's. Cherri used to do nights years ago; as well as the 'harder' stuff she used to do. This is a very cynical marketing ploy by BS IMO, and a real slap in the face to BS fans that enjoy seeing day girls revert to nights.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-02-2012 00:02
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Cherri returned to screen to take over from Lolly just before midnight, this time wearing a more tantalising outfit than the bra & pants outfits that she's borrowed off her granny to wear previously.

Only a short stint but starting to show promise....Rolleyes

22-02-2012 01:33
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

And now she's completely naked but STILL covered up ! Drop ya hands Cherri ! We want tits !!!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-02-2012 01:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV