babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
Another awesome show from Danni last night it is great she is getting plenty of screentime at the moment as
i think she is one of the top babes on bs
17-03-2014 10:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(17-03-2014 10:24 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Another awesome show from Danni last night it is great she is getting plenty of screentime at the moment as
i think she is one of the top babes on bs

I totally agree. Good news is she's back on tomorrow
17-03-2014 11:06
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

What an awesome night! Due to only 3 girls being on the main channels for much of the night Danni was on screen for all but about 15 minutes of the first 4 hours when she finally let me go to bed! She started in a lovely black bodysuit on BS1 at 9pm and then when straight onto Extra at 10pm. As I was mid conversation with her on BS1 she "invited me" to call her straight back on Extra which of course I did! After a very short break around 11 she reappeared on BS1 in a gorgeous see through white top. Looked absolutely stunning. After another call I bid her goodnight only to hear her at midnight give me a shoutout and request to call again as her phone battery had died in our earlier conversation. Finally crawled into bed but not before I saw her in a draw dropping black slit dress on Extra again. I woke up and had my final call with her on Blue at about 5am when she finished the night with Ella Mai on a Blue. Tremendous performance all night with lots of close ups of her magnificent tits and arse.
19-03-2014 08:22
thescientist Away

Great to see Danni get top billing last night and she certainly took advantage of it. An absolute fantastic nights viewing. The highlight for me was when she just had her orange knickers on which not only complemented her superb bronzed body it was a treat to see the fullness of her awesome curvesTongue. I know it's been said many times but those tits are just magnificentSurprised.
19-03-2014 15:37
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Good to see Danni is finally getting more shows.
I love her tanned curvy body Tongue
19-03-2014 16:30
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

No vids since 6 weeks ago, mad that
19-03-2014 16:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2014 16:30 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Good to see Danni is finally getting more shows.
I love her tanned curvy body Tongue

If you are counting she has now done 6 night shows this month and has 3 more to come. In addition she has one more Dayshow to do so in all she will have done 12 shows. She also has a cam session planned for next week with Lola.
19-03-2014 16:43
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-03-2014 16:39 )D T Wrote:  No vids since 6 weeks ago, mad that

Agreed!
19-03-2014 16:44
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see Danni open on BS1 for 90 minutes last night looking sexy in the gym as we had a couple of workouts to get the night underway. Her next outing was in the college set where she wore a white dress momentarily before unleashing those superb 30J breasts on a grateful audience. Her next 2 sessions were my favourites as she donned an animal print thong outfit on the pool table and a blue bra and thong set in the boudoir. She bounced those tits around and laid on her back with her legs spread wide as I did my best to keep up with her. On these nights I just let her take control and she knows just how to get me to a happy ending before timing out. For the last hour from 4am she was on BS1 again in the boudoir where she drained the last fluid ounce from my body before granting me permission to crawl off to bed. Fantastic night from a stunningly sexy woman.
23-03-2014 12:20
thescientist Away

Danni, simply stunningHeart and a top, top performer. Brilliant
23-03-2014 15:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV