clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Clips4Sale

Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clips4Sale
Genuine Orgasm

I'm a clit-stimulation girl, I like using either my wand or a suction toy like this Tracy's D. I was recommended it by a kinky friend years ago and I LOVE it!

Find your clip at Clips4Sale.
13-07-2024 08:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Phone sex with a happy end

I miss you so much when you're not around and only the thought of you turns me on. I'm happy you got some time off and we can play to a happy end.

15-07-2024 06:46
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

College Girl Strip Off

Nothing screams college quite like playing a stripping game with a bunch of coeds. I still easily remember my one experience in college where we played strip poker with 3 super cute girls in the suite across from us in the dorms. Somehow we allowed them to keep towels on after they lost their clothes. One of girls was this severely hot blonde named Alex, whom we got down to her white panties. The memory is still bitter to this day!

Four college girls Athena, Aften, Kyler, and River play a wild stripping game right in front of River's step-bro Derek! It's the cards version of musical chairs and it soon becomes very intense! especially so for River who has zero interest in taking off her clothes in front of her step-bro! The girls break into teams with Aften and River going up against the formidable Kyler and Athena! With the penalties becoming more humiliating each round no one wants to be on the losing squad, the only one who doesn't appear to be stressed about all this is of course Derek..

18-07-2024 08:12
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Party Girls Need Cash

Lily Labeau and I, Sinn Sage, need to borrow money so we can party! You want us to give a little show? I lift her dress and squeeze her tight ass before revealing her soft tits. She pulls out my boobs and smacks my ass, knowing you have been wanting to see them for years! Stripping the panties we body worship each other.

You should pull your cock out as I kiss her neck. If I had known what a big dick you had, I would have jumped you sooner. We take turns doing a virtual blowjob and I push her down on you while grabbing her hair. We french kiss and my hand masturbates my clit before I suck your dick.

Climbing on top of your rod, I fuck you causing my tits to bounce up and down. She grabs my bouncing boobs and nipple pinches as I'm grinding your member. Lily needs your hard shaft and eases down with her wet pussy. We squeeze your balls and I take a turn doing you doggystyle. My big butt slams into you and twerks as you're fucking me from behind. She ass smacks me while your pounding me.

Banging my stepbrother is so hot that I cum hard! Blow your load on our asses! We know you have enough jizz for both of us!

21-07-2024 07:07
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Mini Pool Outdoors JOI

I'm talking to you about what I’m doing, how I’m feeling, what’s going on etc. I’m very much being myself but I’m also playing with my pussy, pouring water on shirt and talking to you. I was really turning myself on just based off how well I looked in the sunlight! My pussy is GLISTENING. I am fingering myself and telling you about what turns me on and what I’m thinking of. And it kind of even turned into a little bit of JOI... I get in multiple different positions throughout the video and am just being my cute playful horny self the whole time.

26-07-2024 23:53
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Ballbusting

The ballbusting compilation. See all the best bits.

29-07-2024 06:58
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

6 Girl Cum Countdown

These 6 filthy horny babes want all of your cum. Watch as they jerk and suck your cock telling you exactly what to do. They’re huge tits bouncing up and down. Take a good look at each girl bent over the counter with their pussy dripping and begging to be filled. Imagine you were taking turns on each one of them one after the other. Where and who will get your load?

31-07-2024 08:13
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Hotel Bar Manager

Nadia is thrilled to have finally graduated with a hospitality degree and is rewarded with a sweet job as a HOTEL BAR MANAGER, she is not only responsible for the two bars in the hotel, also the entire Mini Bar system. Today she notices that her display is showing one of the hotel guest room's mini bar is completely empty! she is told that has never happened before so she calls up to the guest to ask if he can check on it. Well there is good reason this little bar is EMPTY, the guest has drank all of the bottles! He is clearly irate so the pretty manager goes right up to his room to see to assess the situation personally, when she gets to his room she is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! apparently the guest had ordered a STRIPPER to be sent to the room about 45 minutes ago and now assumes Nadia to be the girl he ordered! She tries to tell him that she has no idea what girl he is referring to but he is WELL PAST the point of listening. He starts majorly GROPING Nadia's boobs for a good long while even during Nadia's constant protesting! it's a NIGHTMARE for Nadia but it isn't over, HE STRIPS her down to her BRA AND PANTIES then sticks his fingers DOWN INSIDE her panties, he is just not to be stopped! Nadia KEEPS TRYING TO TELL HIM he is making a mistake, but again, this crazy guest is just NOT LISTENING. What will happen to Nadia? how long will she put up with this nightmare ordeal?

03-08-2024 18:10
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Cuckolded by Wife & BFF

Ever wondered what your wife really gets up to on those girls nights? Well now you've got a front row seat cos this time your wife let's you watch as her best friend sensually fucks her with a strap-on, while they mock and laugh at you...

06-08-2024 18:30
Ivyy Offline
Posting Machine

Prison Wife Gets Patted Down

I walk in to find my husband being arrested for possession, but being a mob wife I step in and take the blame instead. The officers immediately pat me down, making me spread my legs wide open in various positions. They then make me face in different directions to take my mug shots. The next day we are enjoying ourselves and once again the officers intrude and say that I have broken my bail terms. Once again I am made to face the wall, spread my legs and assume various positions to be patted down. Mug shots are taken in my dress too. I return in the next scene dressed in formal wear - it's my court case and I please not guilty at first and then change my mind to guilty - I'm protecting my husband after all. The court reads that I am a flight risk and so I will be immediately taken away. I ask for a few moments alone with my husband which is granted. I tell you that I want you to visit me every day. Don't worry - my friend told me that Prison sex is some of the hottest ever. I will think of you and masturbate in my Prison cell every single day. I give you a blowjob before the guards make you leave me. I am then stripped of my clothes and made to face the wall, spread and cough! I'm cuffed, more mug shots and I'm taken away to Prison to serve my sentence.

09-08-2024 18:25

gemma hiles