Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Ashlyn Shaw - Chat and Discussion

Snooks Away
***Faster - Higher - Stronger***

RE: Ashlyn Shaw - Chat and Discussion
Right then Babestation.
Here is the Snooks instruction manual for how to work with Ashlyn from midnight onwards. Are you ready?
Excellent. Let's begin.

Ashlyn in the study set.
Let the lovely Ashlyn be the lady in red just as she was last night.
Allow her to draw the camera in as she licks her lips suggestively and wiggles her fingers as if to usher us all towards her. Imagine we are all peering through a keyhole of a door before seeing her inviting us in for a closer look.
Follow her fingers with the camera as she caresses her body all over, don't be shy now. Just follow her lead. Continue in the same vein as she hypnotically swivels and slowly gyrates her body from various angles.
After this period of tease she will be wanting to start disrobing.
Pan out the camera as she does this allowing us to see the bra slide from her tits before she rolls off the stockings. Move with her as she sways this way and that teasing us with the tugging of the panties.
Zoom in on her eyes as she sets her electrifying gaze on us all.
As she looks down towards her panties take the hint and work the camera downwards as she teases with panty play one last time.
Slowly zoom out to full standing body shot as she gracefully adjusts to a side on position and slips off her panties to be fully nude.
Then let the camera feel her every glide, twist and turn in nude standing pose allowing full frontal, full ass to cam, full hand thong and erotic, smooth gyration in all manner of directions.
Slightly zoom in again as she mounts the desk turning her face towards the camera and once again follow her hands as she caresses all parts of her body.
Roam the camera as she gently allows her derriere to rise and fall, rise and fall, rise and fall.
Zoom out again as she slowly slides to a position of bending over the end of the side of the desk ala Beth and thrusts her arse back and forth against the wall. Always ensure her eyes and whole body are in shot as this occurs.
Bring a spinning chair or a stool into the equation. Let her mount the said furniture and tease us full front facing and full back facing using hand or chair to cover her modesty. Allow all her suggestive powers of facial expression to take hold zooming in on her eyes when appropriate.
Finally let her retrieve her lingerie, gently put it over her shoulder and sidle casually out of shot.

End of stint

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2023 20:31 by Snooks.)
12-02-2023 20:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JTG1971 Offline
Senior Poster

Put that man on the pay role now you hearing us Babestation!!! ?
12-02-2023 21:19
JTG1971 Offline
Senior Poster

Well I'm assuming so far tonite is a vast improvement already over last night? Ashlyn looks a million dollars and has given me an instant boner I don't mind admitting! ?
13-02-2023 00:58
Snooks Away

Things are beginning to slowly move in the right direction. One fine night hopefully the holy grail stint will emerge.

What I am seeing right now though is definitely a step forwards and is demonstrating at least some of the potential this lady has. Not a moment too soon imo.

Mind you just as it was getting interesting she gets taken off screen Rolleyeslaugh. Saw that coming to be honest Wink.

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2023 01:32 by Snooks.)
13-02-2023 01:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Ashlyn was looking fantastic last night & it was a fantastic nightshow including plenty of her lovely natural assets jiggling away & jiggling and shaking her magnificent arse with aplomb plus plenty of her wearing just her birthday suit showing as much as she could get away with

Babe Of The Night Heart

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
13-02-2023 13:28
Snooks Away

The most meaningful night of production and camerawork progress I have seen in respect of Ashlyn on BS.
Only two stints with the second one having numerous cut away interruptions but nonetheless the signs overall were rather more promising thank goodness.

The second half of her study stint gave first indications that common sense was starting to prevail and the sauna stint saw further evidence this might be the case. It's only two stints on one night of course so I'm certainly not going to get carried away. Instead I will cross my fingers and hope against all hope it acts as a sign of momentum building towards something really magical.

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2023 14:38 by Snooks.)
13-02-2023 14:37
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(13-02-2023 14:37 )Snooks Wrote:  The most meaningful night of production and camerawork progress I have seen in respect of Ashlyn on BS.
Only two stints with the second one having numerous cut away interruptions but nonetheless the signs overall were rather more promising thank goodness.

The second half of her study stint gave first indications that common sense was starting to prevail and the sauna stint saw further evidence this might be the case. It's only two stints on one night of course so I'm certainly not going to get carried away. Instead I will cross my fingers and hope against all hope it acts as a sign of momentum building towards something really magical.
I thought overall that Ashlyn was excellent BUT the cameraman lin both sets let her down! Especially her stint in the sauna with constant cuts away as you mentioned! Unless she was showing far too much there was surely no excuse for that! ONLY 21 minutes of seeing her on screen out of 27 minutes of the section!! I actually think that her section in the study was better judging by the FV footage from just after midnight of just 32 minutes! At least we saw mainly full shots with only a few top half shots but no cuts away from the set! But for me still not great and not as good as her previous recent shows!
13-02-2023 15:59
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Forgot to make this comment a couple days ago.

It's nice to see Ashlyn is being allowed to put the shows on she wants now.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
15-02-2023 23:27
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

See Ashlyn is in tonight. Just started watching. Has she been on Freeview yet?
18-02-2023 02:23
Snooks Away

Not been on telly at all that I have seen

18-02-2023 02:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV