gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

grrrrrrr Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
Fernanda,

Please just wear the nurse outfit to the weddingWink

Love From your future husband

HeartHeartHeart
26-04-2011 06:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(26-04-2011 06:10 )grrrrrrr Wrote:  Fernanda,

HeartHeartHeart

get in the q mateImportantBig Grin

26-04-2011 12:49
grrrrrrr Offline
Junior Poster

(26-04-2011 12:49 )cwpussylover Wrote:  
(26-04-2011 06:10 )grrrrrrr Wrote:  Fernanda,

HeartHeartHeart

get in the q mateImportantBig Grin

Ha,

How long is it now?.........the q I mean
26-04-2011 17:25
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(26-04-2011 12:49 )cwpussylover Wrote:  get in the q mateImportantBig Grin

Yes, behind me.Big Grin

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
26-04-2011 17:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much for always taking time to leave a lovely post in here Wink I've got the rest of the week off but will be back on SATURDAY and SUNDAY morning to tease you lots Wink

Fernfan: shame our chat on that friday night didn't last long Sad hopefully next time Smile...just had an ice cream earlier and a bit droped on my boobs but shame you wasn't here to clean it for me Big Grin can't wait to chat on saturday Wink

birdlime: I use trains too so you might bump into me someday Big Grin make sure you say hi Smile

blueswin: good to know I've turned you on because I really enjoy doing that Smile I still have that piercing down bellow Mmm It's my favorite Big Grin

I-Love-U-Fernanda: thank you so much for the Easter Egg It was delicious, didn't last long as I'm a sweet tooth Smile really enjoyed our chat the other day and you're getting better and better Smile glad you enjoyed my night show specially when i put on the nurse outfit for you Smile hopefully next time the naughty Fernanda will be able to chat to my Shyboy Smile on my next shoot for my website I will do some pictures just wearing sexy red stilettos Big Grin i didn't get the other text you mentioned, just the one i gave you a shout out Sad

sweetsugar007: It's the last one night show for a while Wink I can't be a good girl for too long Big Grin

bigguy01: there's definitely no piercing on my ass, I think it would be a bit unconfortable Big Grin hope u really enjoyed the night show? Smile

sheluvsit: thank you Wink No worries it won't be too long till you will be able to see all of me on my website Mmmmm

cwpussylover: hey my naughty boy was wondering if still was alive after my night show on friday Mmmmm I bet your hand got a bit sore Big Grin

dbfernandafan: you alive, you haven't been here for a while, nice to her from u Wink never hear of that restaurant but looks very nice Smile gotta get a free day to give it a try Smile

AngryPirate: thank you Wink

grrrrrrr: Mmmm the Nurse Fernanda would be good, I would look after all your needs Wink

Kevin: glad you enjoyed the night show Wink

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISSES HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 18:23 by Fernanda_Ferrari.)
26-04-2011 18:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(26-04-2011 18:19 )fernanda Wrote:  I-Love-U-Fernanda: thank you so much for the Easter Egg It was delicious, didn't last long as I'm a sweet tooth Smile really enjoyed our chat the other day and you're getting better and better Smile glad you enjoyed my night show specially when i put on the nurse outfit for you Smile hopefully next time the naughty Fernanda will be able to chat to my Shyboy Smile on my next shoot for my website I will do some pictures just wearing sexy red stilettos Big Grin i didn't get the other text you mentioned, just the one i gave you a shout out Sad

Thank you Fernanda, for all you do for all your Fans, we all appreciate you so much. I've spent the last 10 months with a constant smile on my face thanks to you. I have loved our regular chats, and the way things are developing, but I was really gutted I didn't get through Friday night. You will never know how much it meant to me that you went to all that trouble to get the stuff for the night show, thank you so much.

Mmmmm I'm sorry my text must have gone astray yesterday (as usual) what did I do wrong this timeBig Laugh but it was just to say:
"I hope you had a lovely Easter Sunday & that I went to the 'big man's house' to say 'thanks mate' for helping me get well, cos I have a lot to be thankful for, but also thanks to you Fernanda".

Now you know why I like Easter so much. I always go Easter Sunday & Xmas Eve, but dont worry I wont be converting you........you just carry on converting me pleaseWink I'm glad you liked the egg. You were a sweetheart to open it up on air.

Have a lovely week off, enjoy the sun, and hope to chat at the weekend, hopefully without frantically running round the house this timeBounce
Love YouHeart
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 22:26 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
26-04-2011 22:22
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

(26-04-2011 18:19 )fernanda Wrote:  Thank you so much for always taking time to leave a lovely post in here Wink I've got the rest of the week off but will be back on SATURDAY and SUNDAY morning to tease you lots Wink

Fernfan: shame our chat on that friday night didn't last long Sad hopefully next time Smile...just had an ice cream earlier and a bit droped on my boobs but shame you wasn't here to clean it for me Big Grin can't wait to chat on saturday Wink

Fernanda Heart, , sun is shining, I am going to my freezer for an ice cream, will think of you while I eat it!! Big Grin Big Grin
Look forward to chatting to you on Saturday Wink Wink

HeartHeartHeart Luv u lots HeartHeartHeart
28-04-2011 12:59
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(26-04-2011 18:19 )fernanda Wrote:  Thank you so much for always taking time to leave a lovely post in here Wink I've got the rest of the week off but will be back on SATURDAY and SUNDAY morning to tease you lots Wink

bigguy01: there's definitely no piercing on my ass, I think it would be a bit unconfortable Big Grin hope u really enjoyed the night show? Smile

i had to go bed early on friday has i was playing cricket on saturday. i am not playhing cricket on saturday so i will tuning in saturday for a few hours and sunday morning before i play cricket.

i am sure there will be plenty of people willing to take care of your sexy ass.Bounceshockedeek

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
28-04-2011 20:58
Fernanda Fan Offline
Brazilian Addict

Hi Fernanda,
Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed your last night show. Fantastic show from start to finish. I had to see it through to the end! I am looking forward to your day shows on Saturday and Sunday - it will be great to see you back on TV again. I'm sure all your loyal fans will agree! Hope you have had a geat week off soaking up the sun. You say there are some new pictures coming out soon on your website - excellent! Can't wait to see them..
Heart Fernanda Fan Heart
28-04-2011 21:38
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

fernny babes. ur lookin pretty in pink so fuckin pretty ive given u 2 heavy loads of my special whipped cream alreadyImportant

30-04-2011 11:24

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles