gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
fernanda looks like ready to burst out of that dress WOWBig Grin

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
04-07-2011 16:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Fernanda in that white outfit today...Wow !!

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
04-07-2011 21:14
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(04-07-2011 08:11 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  I'm going to be away on a course this week (just leaving) so cant ring Fernanda today (Monday).
If anyone speaks to her today on her dayshow can you ask her about next Tuesday 12th July as she is down on the elite website as working for 1 hour only 2100-2200 after her normal 1000-2100 day show, cos it must be a mistake, and let her know so it can be rectified.

She wont be able to do anything revealing if its only up to the 10pm watershedHuhHuhHuh.......must be a mistake surely??????????

The jury is out on what's supposed to be going on, but read the Gemma Hiles NIGHTSHOW thread & see if that makes any more sense....

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=33338

04-07-2011 21:38
Fernanda Fan Offline
Brazilian Addict

(04-07-2011 08:11 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  I'm going to be away on a course this week (just leaving) so cant ring Fernanda today (Monday).
If anyone speaks to her today on her dayshow can you ask her about next Tuesday 12th July as she is down on the elite website as working for 1 hour only 2100-2200 after her normal 1000-2100 day show, cos it must be a mistake, and let her know so it can be rectified.

She wont be able to do anything revealing if its only up to the 10pm watershedHuhHuhHuh.......must be a mistake surely??????????

Smile Message for I-L-U-F,

On Fernanda's daytime show today (Monday 4th July) I believe she said at 8:50pm that she will be performing a night show at 10pm on Tuesday July 12th. The show will be from 10pm until 2am.

However, Fern did not say whether this was in addition or instead of her night show schedueld for the 28th of July as Ferny Babes stated in her last message on the Nightshows Chat & Discussion thread.

Huh Confused? - Join the club! Huh

Fernanda said her next daytime show will be on Sunday - all day. I guess Fern will clarify and confirm show times on Sunday.

Hope this helps I-L-U-F Smile
05-07-2011 00:07
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Given that you have a good collection of latex outfits including that incredible latex catsuit of yours Fernanda i would say you should become a fetish model or simply become a dominatrix again these are only options as i know you like to be a naughty girl but can you be a dominant one only Miss Ferrari can tell.
05-07-2011 20:49
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much for all the lovely msgs, I haven't got much time today to reply to you all but I read all the msgs and once again THANK YOU ;-) I'm going to be on again on SUNDAY then back on TUESDAY from 10am then doing the NAUGHTY NIGHT SHOW from 10pm till 2am, so enjoy teasing you all soooooo much Smile

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
07-07-2011 10:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Fernandas,
Will you do a night show that will be on FV?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-07-2011 20:37
blueswin Offline
up the blues

what/where is this video with fernanda and emma that some guys posted about on elites webpage?ive seen your vids on elite but cant find any involving emma(i assume its emma spellar).anyhoo looking mighty fine and as fuckable as ever with your big juicy tits ready to burst,mmm wow,would love to suck on one of those bad boysTongue
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 11:11 by blueswin.)
10-07-2011 11:10
blueswin Offline
up the blues

(09-07-2011 20:37 )babelover48 Wrote:  Fernandas,
Will you do a night show that will be on FV?
i think they usually are mate.
10-07-2011 13:37
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

Fernanda, Heart you were such a sexy bundle of fun loving energy throughout the 11 hours of your show today, also you looked gorgeous all day, as usual!! I noticed the scissors had been at work on your top again Big Laugh Big Laugh, to let the puppies see the camera!! Big Grin Big Grin

Heart Heart Luv u lots Heart Heart
10-07-2011 21:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles