babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
(06-04-2014 10:48 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Well despite the best efforts of Babestation to ruin my night of calling Danni I have to say that even with all the shared sets and split screens she once again was a delight. Got off to a bad start with Danni, Lori and Preeti having to share the sauna set. Almost impossible to hear her with the loud voice of another girl in the background and the phones cutting out but perseverance paid off as the night progressed. The technical errors were added to by the producers not seeming to know which set they were putting girls on so when Danni expected to be in the Sauna they put her in the office but she gave an epic performance as I had her leaning against the wall. I hope they get the gremlins out of the way before Tuesday when she's on next.

Danni has swopped shifts so not on tonight.
08-04-2014 07:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jaggsy6 Offline
dilshan

now emma butt has joined is Danni still babestation boobqueen,,only one way to find out,,,boobfight
08-04-2014 08:02
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Ahhh the beautiful Miss Levy was simply divine during my calls to her when she opened the night on BS Extra. As the caps above show she looked delicious in her black bodysuit. Unfortunately I did not see her on BS after that as she was doing a Cam session for a couple of hours from about 22.45 but that's another story with a very happy ending! HeartHeartHeartHeart
11-04-2014 07:24
thescientist Away

Never seen Danni looking as good as she was last night, especially in the boudoir as caps/vid show above (thanks Danzig). What an awesome full blossomed bodyHeartTongue
11-04-2014 13:49
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Not a secret that I adore Danni and admire how she loves to vary the outfits she wears. Last night was a delight as she wore the black latex catsuit last seen more than 6 months ago. How the heck she managed to squeeze her new boobs into that latex I don't know but the pleasure I had taking instruction from Mistress Levy before she rewarded me by releasing her tits was something else, Her next session was in the office where her work suit was best described as a tie with a thong attached. She looked ridiculously hot which might explain why she spent the rest of the night in an orange thong in the sauna either on her own or sharing the set with Jada, Savannah & Preeti respectively. She's on top of her game at the moment always looking like she loves what she is doing and that body of hers is just sublime. More tonight Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinHeartHeartHeart
13-04-2014 10:43
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Well I will admit I was worried when Danni did not appear on screen at 9pm but thankfully she had just been delayed travelling and she soon made up for it in the Office set with her black fishnet dress before stripping down to the tie and thong set which is her and my favourite outfit of the moment showing off as it does her gorgeous breasts and peachy bum. She's back on nights over Easter and prepare for a seasonal surprise boys Big Grin
14-04-2014 07:21
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

(14-04-2014 07:21 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She's back on nights over Easter and prepare for a seasonal surprise boys Big Grin
Presumably bunny ears might be copyright to another channel Tongue How silly a suggestion do you think we can come up with? laugh

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
14-04-2014 08:06
jack29g Offline
Senior Poster

I'm loving Danni's shows at the moment. The only thing that would make them even better was if she did some proper themed shows with outfits. I'd love to see her in a shirt, skirt and suspender combo as a secretary, nurse, cop etc etc.
14-04-2014 08:16
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2014 08:16 )jack29g Wrote:  I'm loving Danni's shows at the moment. The only thing that would make them even better was if she did some proper themed shows with outfits. I'd love to see her in a shirt, skirt and suspender combo as a secretary, nurse, cop etc etc.

All of which she has done in the past but I'll pass the feedback on Big Grin
14-04-2014 08:51
jack29g Offline
Senior Poster

(14-04-2014 08:51 )SecretAgent Wrote:  All of which she has done in the past but I'll pass the feedback on Big Grin

Fair enough, never saw those. But if you could mention it that would be great! Wink
14-04-2014 08:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV