Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Not understanding what all this praise is for, she looks bored & disinterested far too much, because of this I swap channel after 15minutes, annoys me.

She'll have a great 5minutes here and there but overall nothing happens.

14-02-2012 03:46
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She's much more adventurous on the website, which I find odd as some of the night show crew work on the website videos as well, so it's not like she's shy. I think either she's afraid she'll have a slip what with Ofcom watching, or maybe she feels awkward taking all off on live TV, whereas on the website, she can shoot a video and the only person watching at the moment is the cameraman. Less pressure perhaps.
14-02-2012 03:52
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

Odd Indeed.

But if it's pressure wouldn't she be nervous instead?, Whatever it is it's poor form really, I'm not asking her to get naked or anything like that, just you know look like you want to be there and do something other than nothing?

14-02-2012 04:00
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2012 03:52 )mrmann Wrote:  I think either she's afraid she'll have a slip what with Ofcom watching, or maybe she feels akward taking all off on live TV

She took everything off once maybe 2 years ago and if I remember correctly she didn't move the lower half of her body for a half hour, but she was still all smilesHuh. If the Elite Handthong makes a return at some point I couldnt think of a more suitable personBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 05:25 by oklahoma001.)
14-02-2012 05:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Dionne was good last night, she looked great and was good on the beds . Showing why she's the only elite original left.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
14-02-2012 08:58
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2012 08:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Dionne was good last night, she looked great and was good on the beds . Showing why she's the only elite original left.

Agree completly Rammy not anything i can add.
14-02-2012 09:54
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

(14-02-2012 03:52 )mrmann Wrote:  She's much more adventurous on the website, which I find odd as some of the night show crew work on the website videos as well, so it's not like she's shy. I think either she's afraid she'll have a slip what with Ofcom watching, or maybe she feels akward taking all off on live TV, whereas on the website, she can shoot a video and the only person watching at the moment is the cameraman. Less pressure perhaps.

Totally agree. I want more, who wouldn't? I mean, she's gorgeous. Much better on the website. The 'While The Cat's Away' video is terrific
14-02-2012 12:12
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

It was a good night from Dionne espically the White sofa set an the Pink bed set right at the end of the night love seeing Dionne stand up showing off that amazing ass in all its glory was great to see the pink leotard again for her first stint as its been a while since she last appeared in it would have possibly liked to have seen a few more outfit changes though the night but apart from that roll on Thursday Tongue

Bazinga!
14-02-2012 13:48
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(14-02-2012 03:46 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  Not understanding what all this praise is for, she looks bored & disinterested far too much, because of this I swap channel after 15minutes, annoys me.

She'll have a great 5minutes here and there but overall nothing happens.

Hey ExtremelyCritical. I think alot of what Dionne does can be misinterpreted. She is one of the most sarcastic girls on the channels which can come across as distant, although she also falls into giggles frequently enough, from crew and callers. Plus when she gets into sexual mode it is not usually lighthearted, she knows her big brown eyes glancing up are a big turn on for men. What can seem aloof is part of what she does, and it seems to be working for alot of her callers who want a quick fix. I think she is really underestimated as a consistent performer who provides something very attractive for certain kinds of men. As for nervous, I really don't think so and the thong thing is a careful line to suggest more distance to travel.

I know I often reply to these kinds of comments, but honestly it's not because I dislike them. Just trying to explain a little why I do find this girl more watchable than most. Maybe also because she doesn't always pretend to be happy all the time.
14-02-2012 15:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wazo's other half is looking good tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-02-2012 23:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV