Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Rebecca Jade - Red Light Central : Chat & Discussion

jew1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Rebecca Jade - Red Light Central : Chat & Discussion
Most of Rebecca's fans like me and snookered147 and many more always call on both day and night shows as she is great to talk to on both types of show and thats because she is the best girl redlight have on the books such a great person
31-01-2012 00:39
Find all posts by this user
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for all the comments guys ! And I do appreciate all your calls when I'm on Smile

Jew was great to speak to you other night and we timed out aswell Smile !
Snookered I got your text yday , hope you heard me read it out , hope your feeling better from when I last spoke to you babe ! Smile

And m100 , you probably remember me from my blonde days hehe Wink !

And I love Megan ! Loved your naughty call sat night ! Has been one of my longest callers for almost 5 years !!

Hope to be back on soon guys ! Xxxxx
31-01-2012 14:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

RE: Rebecca Jade - Red Light Central : Caps & Vids
I really fancy her!

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
31-01-2012 14:29
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

[split] Rebecca Jade - Red Light Central : Caps & Vids
(31-01-2012 14:32 )rebeccajade Wrote:  Keep them coming ! Can wait for the night naughty show !

Mwah

Xxx

I'll bet it's good

We got a love between us and it's like electricity * We got a love like a violent mind * We get our love from white white lines * We got a love that ain't got no name * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * We got a love from nowhere towns * We got a love like electric sounds * We got a love that ain't got no shame * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * Kissing our love with our lips like pain
31-01-2012 14:35
m100 Away
Banned

(31-01-2012 14:26 )rebeccajade Wrote:  And m100 , you probably remember me from my blonde days hehe Wink !

I've still got your old party girls shows on dvd, so yes.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
31-01-2012 14:56
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

Oh I used to love watching them back on YouTube before they got deleted ;( !

Xxx
31-01-2012 14:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well iv'e got some recordings of Rebecca on VHS from the freeview Ch 37 Partypeople show , i think without checking i've got some recording from over the Christmas period of 2008 , i think if i remember correctly Rebecca was on with Morgan and they were going to sing some Christmas carols , but the producer said Rebecca couldn't sing so wouldn't let her lol , i may have got her mixed up with someone else concerning the singing but i think it was Rebecca .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-01-2012 16:56
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

Haha the good old days ! I miss morgan any idea where she is these days? We used to have a good laugh on partypeople and party girls !

And your probably right .. I can't sing ! Ha

Wonder of any of you have a recording or me and Cassie t on partypeople where I fell off the back of the sofa ? Hehe !

Xxx
31-01-2012 17:36
m100 Away
Banned

Don't think i've got any party people discs lying around - i have found 9 discs from party girls that you're on, 2 with amanda, one with toya, one with charlie c and the rest just say you on so i'll have a look at them some time this week.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
31-01-2012 17:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(31-01-2012 17:36 )rebeccajade Wrote:  Haha the good old days ! I miss morgan any idea where she is these days? We used to have a good laugh on partypeople and party girls !

And your probably right .. I can't sing ! Ha

Wonder of any of you have a recording or me and Cassie t on partypeople where I fell off the back of the sofa ? Hehe !

Xxx

Last time i saw Morgan she was doing a day show for a company not represented on this forum .

Just been having a quick look through some of my old freeview Partypeople recordings and can't find any with you and Cassie , but that doesn't mean i haven't , iv'e got a cupboard full of old VHS recordings of that show and most of them are unlabeled so i don't know whats on them unless i go through every one which would probably take weeks lol .

Iv'e just had a quick look through the recording of you and Morgan on the freeview Partypeople show from the 2008 Christmas period and your singing voice is defiantly brought into question by Partyboy and Morgan when deciding whether the 2 of you should sing a few carols on the mic , they decided against it citing you singing voice as the reason lol .
Not sure if you remember that Christmas show but you and Morgan put a hell of a show on that night , you were wearing red gloves that came up to your elbows , red silk looking knickers and a red bra that barely covered you nipples , in those days the show was no topless and had strict rules , Morgan came on wearing a transparent whitish dress and no bra with her boobs clearly on show , i used to bloody love that show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-01-2012 23:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL