babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
It is good to see Danni is now getting regular shows on bs instead of the once a fortnight she used to be on.
I
14-04-2014 09:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni definitely put the good into Good Friday last night. Once again I had the pleasure of being her first and last caller and many times in between! Lovely start to the night on the pool table in a red bodysuit before enjoying many stints in the Sauna including 2-4-1s with Madison, Lily and Ella Mai. Loved how she and Lily were admiring each other's tits. For the final hour she was on BS1 for 30 minutes before doing a 2-4-1 on Extra with Ella Mai in what Danni calls the Mr Blobby set until 5am. She's looking magnificent at the moment and her toned body is a pure delight. The only downside to last night was that because the producers kept putting her in the Sauna set she could not wear an outfit she wanted to. Hopefully she'll be able to on Monday.
19-04-2014 10:44
babeloverbro666 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Pussy slip from Danni tonight - anyone cap it?
21-04-2014 02:15
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't stay up late last night but did manage to see and talk to Danni when she did her Red Latex Catsuit session at 10pm in the boudoir when I thought she looked sensationally hot followed by her session on the pool table when the pink bunny ears made an appearance. Unfortunately the matching bunny outfit failed to fit but I thought the bodysuit she was wearing was sexy as hell. She's been brilliant this month and we still have 2 more night shows and 2 more Dayshows to come as well as 3 webcam sessions. Not sure I can keep this pace up Big Grin
21-04-2014 12:41
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Gloriously sexy start on the pool table in black from Danni last night before she moved into the office with Beth from 10.15. After my early calls when she was on the pool table I waited patiently (not really) for the interminable quick fire round to end only to find they then did a girl caller so by the time I got through again I was struggling to contain myself. Danni was too as by that time she'd almost knocked the picture off the office wall and she'd had the chair replaced as she needed one to stand up to the punishment she was giving it. As the OSG said she was staying late in the office I had to bend her over and show her what had to happen if she did not behave. Thankfully she behaved very nicely indeed! Managed to catch sight of her later in the gym with Lily and then on her own in a lovely pink/peach bodysuit which showed off her tanned and toned body to perfection Heart
23-04-2014 07:30
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Yeah, it was nice to see her for an extended time on FV for once Smile

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
23-04-2014 08:07
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Oh my Miss Levy delighted me last night more than usual. Opening the show on Blue in a white bodysuit with super sexy white laced boots I loved being her 10pm caller as she unleashed the nuclear weapons. Now you guys know that I like buying Danni outfits so I hope you liked the leather strap body with fishnets I got her which she wore on Extra from 11pm. Massive tits on display through the straps and that cute peachy arse pounding up and down was an utter delight as she teased and cajoled me into a state of ecstasy. As I struggled off to bed I caught a little of her 2-4-1 in the gym with Ruby who had obviously discovered that Danni is very ticklish! Magical
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 07:25 by SecretAgent.)
28-04-2014 07:22
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(28-04-2014 07:22 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I hope you liked the leather strap body with fishnets I got her which she wore on Extra from 11pm.

As a matter of fact, I did take notice of that. It's one of the better outfits of the week, as there has been some odd looking garb on display among some of the other babes lately.
Nice choice Smile
28-04-2014 14:08
thescientist Away

(28-04-2014 07:22 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Now you guys know that I like buying Danni outfits so I hope you liked the leather strap body with fishnets I got her which she wore on Extra from 11pm. Massive tits on display through the straps and that cute peachy arse pounding up and down was an utter delight

DanniHeart looked as stunning and awesomeeek as I've ever seen her in that outfiteek. Just seeing those magnificent tits in between the straps blew my mindeek. As a secret agent you deserve the highest honour for special services to the nation. Has to be the best outfit worn by anyone. Thanks for that
28-04-2014 15:12
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Watch out for more because we got a bit carried away lol!
28-04-2014 15:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV