Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Berkshirewhite Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(18-02-2020 22:57 )msgny72 Wrote:  Seriously you've all been watching this crap long enough to know that only one time in a million will you get to see what your little brain has convinced you that you're going to see.

Now this I like, exactly, down to us to not take it so seriously, down to the girls to do what they want and down to the producer and staff to wake up and do their jobs, well that’s never going to happen lol
18-02-2020 23:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
4waydiablo Offline
Senior Poster

(18-02-2020 20:22 )hairbald Wrote:  Got to love an organisation that will hang its staff out to dry rather than take some responsibilityRolleyes

Well to be fair with her tweet about MY SHOW MY RULES Lola appears to have taken responsibility for what happened anyway.
19-02-2020 02:12
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(18-02-2020 22:57 )msgny72 Wrote:  Right fair warning. If any girl comes up with a "see me blow for ....." then it's either going to be balloons or blow football she's not going to start gobbling cock.

Seriously you've all been watching this crap long enough to know that only one time in a million will you get to see what your little brain has convinced you that you're going to see.

The issue is not that it didn't match the scenarios individual guys imagined so much as the result didn't match much of anyone's idea of erotic. Wording a deliberatly vague goal can work as a tease provided there is something there that's erotically charged at the end of it. Its not like Lola's the shy type is it? Blow football wouldn't be tried because even those bts at 66 know it has no eroticism where as someone thought they could make this hot and failed.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-02-2020 03:49
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

That’s an issue with the descriptions of tip goals, they can be worded in such ways that people interpret them differently, what might be sexy to one person is a complete non event for others. I must admit the “make me wet one” or similar from Lola the last thing I’d have thought was going to happens was water balloons thrown at her arse.

I feel her successful shows of late got people overly expectant, that would be the norm. I think this one was meant as a bit of fun but the paying custom don’t really want fun on an adult interactive show. Certainly not for the price it cost. It’s more Eroticism thats wanted. Fun tip goals could work if clearly described and not costing that much, especially as you can see Lola likes to enjoy herself.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
19-02-2020 11:16
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Early Warning Time!!.....Fernanda Ferrari is scheduled tonight until 23:00 - which is Lola's starting time.
On previous occasions when they have both been listed on the same evening, Fernanda has overrun her time by an hour or more, and Lola has either been ignored by the production staff, or stuck with another girl until FF has decided to go home. Lola was clearly P'd off last time - as only to be expected from 66's Star performer (I.M.O.)
I would be amazed if Paige Green (also scheduled tonight) is treated as shabbily.
19-02-2020 16:07
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Should be fine tonight, there were more issues last time when Lola went home early. They didn't get a stream up for ages and only had Lola on cam, they also told her last minute to do a webshow when she was actually scheduled to just do a regular tv show. Their production was a right mess that night, nobody seemed to have a clue what was going on Rolleyes

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2020 17:37 by Stemmw.)
19-02-2020 17:36
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(19-02-2020 16:07 )TheProf Wrote:  Early Warning Time!!.....Fernanda Ferrari is scheduled tonight until 23:00 - which is Lola's starting time.
On previous occasions when they have both been listed on the same evening, Fernanda has overrun her time by an hour or more, and Lola has either been ignored by the production staff, or stuck with another girl until FF has decided to go home. Lola was clearly P'd off last time - as only to be expected from 66's Star performer (I.M.O.)
I would be amazed if Paige Green (also scheduled tonight) is treated as shabbily.

Been on tv for 5 minutes now but still no stream online for her Rolleyes

Edit: There is her stream now. But don't expect much camera work tonight, that set is away from most of the others. On the day show one girl went on the mic and said the crew weren't close to her to move the camera etc as the set wasn't near the rest and everyone was at the other end of the studio bladewave

(This post was last modified: 20-02-2020 00:19 by Stemmw.)
20-02-2020 00:15
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Stream is on and fuck me she looks great in that outfit

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
20-02-2020 00:17
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Fucking cut off twice mid call, I give up with this shit, you never know if you'll actually be able to finish a poxy call with this asshole of a channel, pointless Rolleyes

I don't know why they persist with the headset, I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice that Lola always looks far busier on the lines when she is using a phone instead of the ear piece bladewave

20-02-2020 01:35
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

She has a most excellent finger sucking technique Tongue

20-02-2020 01:43