clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat
I wish Sammie would do more nightshows, i just can't stop banging on about it, because i feel she would be a brilliant night girl she just needs more night shifts to show her true pontential. I honestly think when she's comfortable enough to get them out she will take to nights as easily as Ashley Emma, because Sammie night shows, have show us that she isn't slacking performance wise, she's put on great performances. Lots of Movement, open leg shots, bending over and all of that good stuff and most importantly of all she's comfortable will that, and happy with it. She just needs to get them out, and then who knows she could be Elite's next daygirl - turned full on night girl. I think she's got a real dirty side in her, just waiting to come out and maybe im the only one that sees it, because Elite ain't, otherwise they would put her on nights more. Sad

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 12:51 by Josh187.)
01-04-2010 12:33
Find all posts by this user
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to get home from work early to see a bit of sexy Sammie on daytime.
I'm convinced now that white really does bring out the best in SammieTongue
What a stunnerHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
02-04-2010 12:00
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Just had to have one last peek at Sammie before heading off to pick up girlfriend......i'm only an hour lateeek There goes any chance of nookie in the posh hotel tonight thenHuh
Given half a chance i'd watch Sammie 24/7 and bore you guys rigid(still you might like that) as i praise herBlush
Seriously guys, it's no secret that Sammie's my joint favourite girl and no wonder, she's totally stunningHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
02-04-2010 13:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

gorgeous as always today sammie. really like the lingerie you have on today

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
02-04-2010 14:04
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat
Fingers crossed that Sammie is back on air today or i'm gonna go into withdrawelBlush
Like Josh i could go on about Sammie all day, quite simply she is gorgeous, totally stunning and perfectly beautiful. I too think Sammie has a delightfully wicked side to her that as yet hasn't been unleashed on us, it may never fully be seen on screen but who knows, if she does a few more late night shows then this stunning girl may eventually become a fully paid up member of night time shows. Right now though it looks as though Elite and Sammie are keen to string things out as long as possible, either way i'm not really fussed, i like seeing Sammie whatever her state of dress.HeartHeartHeart

Why me?
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 14:41 by ickle.)
05-04-2010 07:13
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

you got your wish ickle Smile, Sammie is back on today and looking gorgeous Smile
05-04-2010 10:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Say what you like about Elite,they don't half have some fit birds on screen.The expression 'red rag to a bull' is prevalent to my mind when gazing upon Sammies delicious underware.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
05-04-2010 11:15
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

There's no doubt about it: Samantha Pennington is a very beautiful woman and she's grown into an imprssive day and night time performer on the phone and on the mic.

One can only hope that it is only a matter of time until her night time shows go a bit further than they have done so far and the 'puppies' will be released but for the time being watching her do the day show in that delightully tiny lingerie is certainly very impressive. She can look so pure and innocent in white or vampish in red and black and she simply physically flawless although I bet there is something about her body that she doesn't like. Having spent a lot of time examining, admiring, drooling over her I'd have to say that I've not found any part of Sammie to be less than outstanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
05-04-2010 13:31
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Would have to agree with all the good Doctor has previously posted above.
Sammie is indeed an extremely beautiful young lady with stunning looks and a truly wonderful figureBlush
It's always a joy to watch Sammie, she has blossomed into one of the very best daytime performers and with any luck she will eventually make the full transition to night time shows with the same consumate ease. Certainly the forays she has made into the 9 - 11pm slots have all shown great promise, and Sammie. for the most part appears to have enjoyed herselfTongue One that note however i'd just like to say that i'd rather see a happy, smiling Sammie on daytime than an unhappy or apprehensive Sammie on nightsHuh
Right now she's wearing a simple little yellow bikini that shows off her lovely body nicely. The top half allows her ample boobs to jiggle nicely when Sammie teasingly bounces up and down for us and the bottoms gently but perfectly follows and frames the outline of what is undoubtedly a perfect little pussy.
This girl is beautifulHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
05-04-2010 17:56
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Quite agree Ickle, I'd rather watch a happy Sammie than an apprehensive one after 9pm. I would say she can certainly talk the talk post-9pm but doesn't always look particularly comfortable although I find it hard to believe that its because she lacks confidence in her looks. She can certainly pose, tease and please post-9pm but she's such a beautiful woman that she should do what she feels comfortable with and I'd be more than happy with the occasional 9-11 show.

She's got a real sparkle to her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
05-04-2010 18:04
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles