clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids
(11-05-2014 12:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 16:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  such a shame tara has left s66. she seemed to be doing very well and popular but clearly not as popular or doing well as it seemed to look and obviously not well enough for s66 to keep tara on after her trial.

How do you know Tara was clearly not as popular or doing well as it seemed to look ?, how do you know it was obvious she wasn't doing well enough for STD 66 to keep Tara on after her trial ?, do you have proof of this ? .

Tara seems to be a bit upset by the same sort of things you are saying on here by people saying the same sort of thing on twitter, Tara has said on twitter that she wasn't axed by STD 66 but left on her own accord and doesn't know were the info has come from that she was fired . . .
https://twitter.com/Miss_TaraTT

Unfair to just single me out here mrmystery. Tara was upset/annoyed by ALL the posts on here that were suggesting that tara was fired/released by s66 which now turns out to be not true and tara left s66 of her own accord and was her decision.

I myself was responding to posts made by clit eastwood which were giving me and also I think giving other forum members the impression that tara was let go/released by s66. I apologise to tara for any upset I have caused

as ive said before, hope tara is on another channel soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-05-2014 13:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(11-05-2014 13:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Unfair to just single me out here mrmystery. Tara was upset/annoyed by ALL the posts on here that were suggesting that tara was fired/released by s66 which now turns out to be not true and tara left s66 of her own accord and was her decision.

I wasn't singling you out Rammy, but you are the only one that posted and said the bit i highlighted lol, i was replying to your own post and asking how you know that Tara wasn't doing well enough for STD 66 to keep her on after her trial and if you have the proof, and also asking how you know Tara wasn't as popular or doing as well as it looked . .

I have never said Tara was upset by any posts on here either, i mealy mentioned that Tara seems to be a bit upset by people posting the same sort of things on twitter that you have said in that post i quoted, and mentioned what Tara had said on twitter .

Tara doesn't seem to know were the person saying on twitter that she had been fired had got the info from , Tara at the time i made the post didn't seem to know what you had been posting about her on here.
Tara doesn't mention this forum or being upset/annoyed by any posts made by you or anyone else stating that she "obviously wasn't doing well enough to be kept on after her trial", you are the one that has made this claim not me or Tara .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 17:29 by mr mystery.)
11-05-2014 13:54
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Shame she left Sad sure she must have her reasons though, she was always a pleasure to watch Shy and hopefully she will be on the channels in the future, we will see Smile
11-05-2014 16:51
booberella35 Offline
Junior Poster

Guys I was not sacked or had a trail just left due to other reasons mainly personal

its been great for the last few months and hope to be on your screens again soon

want to say a big thank you to the members who have been so good to me it means a lot boys and love the dirty chat we have had if u want more im still here for all your wanking needs!!!

Clit what are u on about u need a good old fucking with strap on for this shit your saying!!!! lol

keep in touch guys
11-05-2014 18:02
bcfczu1 Offline
Senior Poster

Thank you for all the sexy times Tara hope we will see you on tv again very soon and i will e mail you about the sexy videos. xxx HeartHeart
11-05-2014 18:06
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

"Clit what are u on about u need a good old fucking with strap on for this shit your saying!!!! lol"

haha i'm totally not up for seeing that Surprised

Vom shocked

Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 18:18 by RatedR.)
11-05-2014 18:08
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(11-05-2014 18:02 )booberella35 Wrote:  Guys I was not sacked or had a trail just left due to other reasons mainly personal

its been great for the last few months and hope to be on your screens again soon

want to say a big thank you to the members who have been so good to me it means a lot boys and love the dirty chat we have had if u want more im still here for all your wanking needs!!!

Clit what are u on about u need a good old fucking with strap on for this shit your saying!!!! lol

keep in touch guys

All the best to you, glad you're still here and hope to see you in the future always a pleasure Wink Tongue Big Grin
11-05-2014 18:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good luck with everything Tara. Hope your back on the babeshows soon

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-05-2014 19:53
cookiemonster007 Offline
Senior Poster

Tara are you still here for all of are banking needs her as the manger would attract a lot more business people mainly men would turn up 2 ur bank just to look at leaflets lol
11-05-2014 21:25
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

(11-05-2014 18:02 )booberella35 Wrote:  Clit what are u on about u need a good old fucking with strap on for this shit your saying!!!! lol

Lucky guy, I might start saying shit if that's the punishment id recieve!
12-05-2014 21:20

gemma hiles