babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
Lovely way to finish the Bank Holiday weekend with Danni on the end of my phone and her body finding yet more ways to encourage me to please her. After our Sunday night exertions I knew I'd only manage a couple of hours before I went to bed and thankfully Danni was on screen all that time starting with an hour on Extra at 10 and then straight into BS1 at 11. Delighted to once again be talking to her at 10.30 when it took no time all for those breasts to break free and the real fun to begin. More fun to follow later this week Heart
06-05-2014 06:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

The gorgeous Miss Levy was in a playful mood last night as she opened the night on Extra in the office in a black bodysuit. Thankfully when she reappeared later in the white set she had jettisoned the bra and I was treated to the wonderful sight of those mammeries and her peachy arse getting into all sorts of positions for my pleasure. They say good things come in threes and when she went back into the office at 11.30 she was wearing the 3rd of the outfits I recently bought her. This time it was a black PVC halter neck bodysuit with a front zip at her crotch. I did of course exercise buyers rights and make the call that got her to unveil her tits! Loved how she also playfully used the zip. We've already decided on a few more outfits that it would be a shame not to get! Chance now to recover for a few days before she returns next Tuesday.
08-05-2014 07:39
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

oh man, I've missed Danni in a PVC bodysuit.....
09-05-2014 17:01
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2014 17:01 )Jabba_Doughnut Wrote:  oh man, I've missed Danni in a PVC bodysuit.....

It was even better knowing I bought her it!Bounce
09-05-2014 17:10
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I saw the new bsx ad on tonight and it is made up of all the girls who have done live shows on there.
Apart from Danni. Now why do they have her on the ad? Is she planning to have a go too?
09-05-2014 23:36
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2014 23:36 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I saw the new bsx ad on tonight and it is made up of all the girls who have done live shows on there.
Apart from Danni. Now why do they have her on the ad? Is she planning to have a go too?

I wouldn't get your hopes up. We all know BS advertising is not known for its accuracy and Danni told me recently that she would not do BSX again.
10-05-2014 13:10
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

All very good, but shouldn't she be out trying to find a new manager for Spurs? WinkBig Grin
14-05-2014 01:34
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2014 01:34 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  All very good, but shouldn't she be out trying to find a new manager for Spurs? WinkBig Grin

Unlikely as she's a gooner!
14-05-2014 05:06
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I commented recently about how the producer restricted the outfits Danni could wear by repeatedly keeping her on one set through the night. Well all I can say is well done because Danni while I was watching last night and this morning was in the office twice, the alleyway, the gym, the new set that looks like it has padded walls(!) and the pool table. That allowed Danni to really rotate her outfits from the opening lace dress, the leather and chain fetish top during her short Dom session in the alleyway through to the strap and stockings ensemble in the padded room, back in the office and in the gym (these were back to back session which was a bit confusing as she went off screen and popped up immediately on another channel) to the blue half cup bra set this morning in the pool set. The facination we both have at the moment with fetish gear worked brilliantly for me as she dominated me in the alleyway with the latest of my purchases. Lord knows what would happen if the websites I now visit was examined! HeartHeartHeart
14-05-2014 07:26
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

I notice the #908 problem stopped as soon as Danni appeared on it at 9 Wink

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
14-05-2014 08:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV